euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    Just listening to Berlin and I see Black is 14 mins lol, im ready for it... Unthought Known now.
    :D amazing version!!!!!!!!!!and in come back,,its so silence..everybody is stuck with eddie put his soul out,,

Yup i've head every show since 2000 and I have never heard that been done before.

Maybe one of the best versions of Black ever, guess people who won't there wouldn't understand the raw emotion but oh well we were there, that's all that matters.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    ye we all fine tooooooo
    took a long time to get back into gear for work really just started getting my act together in last week
    but busy busy at work to lots hapening
    cant keep my mind of tour though keep thinking back on it and been meeting up with some of my freinds back an forward an telling them all the stories of what we got up to
    every one i tell thinks we mad but says it sounds like a crazy time
    they dont know the half of it ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Always :D

Drinks, meal, Gig, more drinks, club and dance, breakfast, museum visit, afternoon drinks and lunch.

That sounds like a good visit :D

It does indeed!! :thumbup: Do you reckon we can rope Mr Riley in? He'll be a fancy schmancy student and disowned us by then :D

He will never dis own me :lol:

Just me then :lol:
    You reckon we could get little Phil to describe is funeral plans again?

Ian, did you get my text? Not decided yet, probably Frank Turner, as I've not seen him this year but I have seen Arcade Fire.. plus I'll not book anything until I know which way work will go and Arcade Fire will sell out Thursday/Friday
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:

brother veddertown how ye gettin on my man ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Pke wrote:
    ye we all fine tooooooo
    took a long time to get back into gear for work really just started getting my act together in last week
    but busy busy at work to lots hapening
    cant keep my mind of tour though keep thinking back on it and been meeting up with some of my freinds back an forward an telling them all the stories of what we got up to
    every one i tell thinks we mad but says it sounds like a crazy time

It was an amazing time, cant wait to do it all again. I am constantly drifting in my mind back to it and will no doubt still be doing it in ages to come
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    veddertown wrote:
    hello brother!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Just listening to Berlin and I see Black is 14 mins lol, im ready for it... Unthought Known now.
    :D amazing version!!!!!!!!!!and in come back,,its so silence..everybody is stuck with eddie put his soul out,,

Yup i've head every show since 2000 and I have never heard that been done before.

Maybe one of the best versions of Black ever, guess people who won't there wouldn't understand the raw emotion but oh well we were there, that's all that matters.
    :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Pke wrote:
    You not demonstrated the porch dance for them???

I keep thinking back too, sad I know! :lol::lol:
    PJ have a lot to answer for, and I wouldn't change a minute...well maybe drinking two pints of cider at a time in Dublin!

I am trying to decide what photos to use for this photo book, and can't decide
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Ian, did you get my text? Not decided yet, probably Frank Turner, as I've not seen him this year but I have seen Arcade Fire.. plus I'll not book anything until I know which way work will go and Arcade Fire will sell out Thursday/Friday

No, cause I'm not sure where my phone is at the moment! I tried ringing it but no answer so is either dead in the house or on my desk in work!

If you book an AF ticket and can't go you won't lose the money on it, can sell for face (or more on Fleabay).
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    edited August 2010
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Really good man! Had the most physical day at work I've had in about two years so being an oldie I'm pretty knackered but feel all the better for it. Have a docs appointment tomorrow to make sure my ticker is still ok so it's a day off for me. I copied some cd's for you tonight so they be in the post tomorrow! Is everyone else doing ok in the Kerr family? I saw the news about Conar which was cool. I've been on 10c plenty but not had a lot of time to sit and catch up with anyone recently. Paperwork is pretty hectic right now and we've had the in-laws staying with us!! :cry:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    You not demonstrated the porch dance for them???

I keep thinking back too, sad I know! :lol::lol:
    PJ have a lot to answer for, and I wouldn't change a minute...well maybe drinking two pints of cider at a time in Dublin!

I am trying to decide what photos to use for this photo book, and can't decide

you forget i know some of my freinds since primary school

they all know me very well and have a fair idea of the crazyness i have been known to lapz into at times :roll:

the wiil however never see the porch dance as performed in belguim :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

the biggest mistake ever not shoot that one..but is in my mind for ever :D
    veddertown wrote:
    hello brother!!!!!!!
    Hey there my favourite Greek Pearl Jam freak... :D I trust you are well? Saw you had a delivery of boots so I know you'll be very happy! I'm still trying to decide on which ones to buy next? Venice, Bilbao and Lisbon probably!! :D

veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    hello brother!!!!!!!
    Hey there my favourite Greek Pearl Jam freak... :D I trust you are well? Saw you had a delivery of boots so I know you'll be very happy! I'm still trying to decide on which ones to buy next? Venice, Bilbao and Lisbon probably!! :D
    Venice, Lisbon and Bilbao..in that order :D
    Pke wrote:

you forget i know some of my freinds since primary school

they all know me very well and have a fair idea of the crazyness i have been known to lapz into at times :roll:

:lol::lol: I've friends I've known that long too they just :roll: at me :lol:
    Pke wrote:

brother D countin the days till i have spare cash an time the i come speak greekcotish in yer hometown
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

brother D countin the days till i have spare cash an time the i come speak greekcotish in yer hometown
    You can come confuse the Cornish at somepoint too...
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Really good man! Had the most physical day at work I've had in about two years so being an oldie I'm pretty knackered but feel all the better for it. Have a docs appointment tomorrow to make sure my ticker is still ok so it's a day off for me. I copied some cd's for you tonight so they be in the post tomorrow! Is everyone else doing ok in the Kerr family? I saw the news about Conar which was cool. I've been on 10c plenty but not had a lot of time to sit and catch up with anyone recently. Paperwork is pretty hectic right now and we've had the in-laws staying with us!! :cry:

good to here yer well and glad toto here yer still able to put a shift in
    shame about the inlaws stayin over ;)
    sure youll cope though :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Already been done, just give 'em a choice between the Torpoint Ferry and the Tamar bridge, they can see the promised land and it addles their brain having to then make a decision!
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

hah managed to make it as far as lands end once only
    had a fish supper in falmouth
    we once had a couple polish guys working for us at garage in glasgow an i was out in workshop talking to them
    after i went away the polish mechanic was talking to one of the glasgow mechanics an he thought i was from a different country and didnt speak english at all but some other strange languge even though he could understand the glasgow guys fine
    you guys got no chance down their ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Already been done, just give 'em a choice between the Torpoint Ferry and the Tamar bridge, they can see the promised land and it addles their brain having to then make a decision!

Tosh, the promised land is Cornwall...who on earth would want to go to Plymouth :lol::lol:
    Pke wrote:

hah managed to make it as far as lands end once only
    had a fish supper in falmouth
    we once had a couple polish guys working for us at garage in glasgow an i was out in workshop talking to them
    after i went away the polish mechanic was talking to one of the glasgow mechanics an he thought i was from a different country and didnt speak english at all but some other strange languge even though he could understand the glasgow guys fine
    you guys got no chance down their ;)

I think I did alright, but you did have to speak in your telephone voice!
    dottles wrote:
    Tosh, the promised land is Cornwall...who on earth would want to go to Plymouth :lol::lol:

You see, even I'd managed to mindblank that skaghole!

Compared to that then a week long camping holiday in the Dead Zone would be an idyllic luxury retreat!
    Right folks, I best try to get some sleep. Finishing work at 4pm tomorrow - woohoo!
    Though the layer above me at work find out which ones of them will be being made redundant, and some of my very good friends are amongst the people finding out :? so tomorrow could be a difficult day...
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

i fuckin love greekcotish!!!say hi to Suzie and the kids :)
    NHiding wrote:
    Athens anyone? Tune in for the September 30, 2006 show from Athens, Greece at 10am pacific / 1pm eastern / 6pm London time.

acaj.png

yahoo1st.gif
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    NHiding wrote:
    Athens anyone? Tune in for the September 30, 2006 show from Athens, Greece at 10am pacific / 1pm eastern / 6pm London time.

acaj.png

yahoo1st.gif
    :arrow: :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Good morning all. Really rainy here today but not at work thankfully. Watching a certain Halloween dvd tonight that I've been itching to see for ages... :D Hope everyone has a nice day!!! 8-)

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I tried to watch the HRC show in the morning but it didn't work! :(
    I only saw the beginning of Even Flow... :o:o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017