euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Never listened to Arcade Fire :?

Nor have I... never appealed to me :?

Let us know if you go to any shows in the Midlands, Leanne. Depending on who it is and how much dollar we have, we may join you :)

I like them, they are periodically a band I will put on, gotta be in the mood though, and they impressed me at Werchter. They seem to have suddenly become noticed :?
    If I head up north, we'll have to arrange a coffee/pint whatever matey :D

Paul, how you doing my lovely, all ok with you and yours??
    Mondays are bloody horrid, work was hard today due to my lack of motivation! You sure you don't need a sales administrator, I used to work for Ford you know :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    In other news;

Holy Shit Martin O'Neill has quit Aston Villa :o

Yeah, thanks for that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Got a feeling there is more to that story.

signed, the gutted villa fan!

Something to do with the fact they weren't going to release any of the Milner money for new signings. Fair play to him, no point staying if they expect him to do the job with no resources.
    dottles wrote:
    I used to work for Ford you know :lol::lol::lol:

Found Often at Roadside Dead? Fix Or Repair Daily? :D:D:D:D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • I ordered this last night;

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=737222

Bargain!!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    evening all
    how are we all
    nothing much happening here today just working away ;)

Just listening to some Soundgarden and working really.

Mondays suck.

Early finish for me tomorrow :D

i been listening to rammstein and thats about it really

gona go see mudhoney with gary in glasgow and roger waters in london next year and thats all just now ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    I ordered this last night;

Bargain!!
    That is pretty bargainous. I've only seen Radiohead once (as far as I can remember), on 'The Bends' tour in Truro City Hall (now Hall for Cornwall)...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    evening all
    how are we all
    nothing much happening here today just working away ;)

Just listening to some Soundgarden and working really.

Mondays suck.

Early finish for me tomorrow :D

i been listening to rammstein and thats about it really

gona go see mudhoney with gary in glasgow and roger waters in london next year and thats all just now ;)

Oh man I really wanna see Mudhoney again. I've too much going on in October as it is and I will have to travel to see them :twisted:

Can't go wrong with Rammstein 8-)

Oh man I really wanna see Mudhoney again. I've too much going on in October as it is and I will have to travel to see them :twisted:

:o having to travel to a gig :o

:lol:;)
  • dottles wrote:

I'm used to getting on a 30 min train to Manchester ;)

Got 3 gigs in Oct as it is
    dottles wrote:
    I ordered this last night;

Bargain!!
    That is pretty bargainous. I've only seen Radiohead once (as far as I can remember), on 'The Bends' tour in Truro City Hall (now Hall for Cornwall)...

I've only seen them once, at Plymouth Pavilions on the first leg of the OK Computer tour. Really good show, the support act Laika were pretty cool too, bargain price of £20.00 including coach to and from Exeter. Do miss the old Concert Travel Company, went on some great trips with them, Terrorvision in Newport in 1996 was ace, snowball fights outside the venue whilst drinking the beers we didn't kill off on the coach! Feeder were support on that one, wish I could remember a bit more about their set, since it was before their drummer (it was the drummer, right?) died.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    WENDSDAY AT 6 PM UK TIME..

yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

I like you and dislike you all at the same time! :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

I have the same love / hate relationship with myself too :D
  • What gigs have you got in October Dave? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dottles wrote:

I have the same love / hate relationship with myself too :D

:lol: grrrrr, love you really, but still!!
    Maybe I should take up Gails offer of a house in Manchester :lol:
    WENDSDAY AT 6 PM UK TIME..

yahoo1st.gif

I will be watching the Red Arrows doing amazing flying stuff over the harbour...
  • What gigs have you got in October Dave? :)

Jose Gonzelas' band 'Junip' - No idea what they sound like but me and Phil are going anyways

The Black Keys in Liverpool & Robert Plant in Manchester

Also supposed to be seeing The Black Keys again In Newcastle first weekend of Nov
  • acaj.png

I'm in, couple of beers, couple of smokes sounds like a perfect wednesday!
    What gigs have you got in October Dave? :)

Jose Gonzelas' band 'Junip' - No idea what they sound like but me and Phil are going anyways

Also supposed to be seeing The Black Keys again In Newcastle first weekend of Nov

Ummmm October, I am going to see Seth Lakeman.....
    dottles wrote:
    What gigs have you got in October Dave? :)

Ummmm October, I am going to see Seth Lakeman.....

I have the Manic St Preachers and Gaslight Anthem/Chuck Ragan to look forward to in October.
    acaj.png

Right I am obviously still being stupid...
    HEY I GOT THIS MESSAGE A MINUTE AGO.. :lol::lol:
    Welcome to the Ten Club!!!
    Hello Dimitris
    Expiration Date Wed Nov 01 00:00:00 PST 2017.
    Welcome to the Ten Club

We have received your membership/renewal fee and you are now officially
    geared up to receive all of the Ten Club benefits throughout the upcoming
    year with Pearl Jam.

You will enjoy:

-Newsletter
    -An Annual Gift
    -Contest Eligibility
    -Exclusive Merchandise and Ticketing Offers
    -And any other cool PJ staples that we may come across.

In the past we have done our best to provide each member with access to
    tickets and tour information. We expect to provide you with the same
    privilege in the future, if, and when Pearl Jam plays in your neck of the
    woods. But please understand if we are unable to guarantee this service.

If at any time, you have a change of address, would like more information
    about the Ten Club, or have a problem wth your membership, please feel free
    to contact us at our email address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:INFO@TENCLUB.NET">INFO@TENCLUB.NET</a><!-- e -->, or give us a buzz at

For more information on the Ten Club and member benefits go to
    http://pearljam.com/tenclub/

Check out cool Pearl Jam merchandise at http://pearljam.com/goods/. You can
    also Log In from this page and check your membership status, change your
    password and update your contact information.

To print your personal membership card click here:
    http://pearljam.com/i/tenclub/TCCARD.pdf

If you wish to stop getting mail from Pearl Jam, please click this link: http://pearljam.com/goods/unsub.php?id= ... ken=ae4bc1

THEN I REMEMBER I PUT A COUPLE OF YEARS LAST WEEK.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 2017!!!!!!! :shock:
    2017!!!!!!! :shock:
    yeah..i promise my self to put it up till 2032 at the end of 2011...so whenever i can i put some years years.,,i do it. :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    acaj.png

Right I am obviously still being stupid...
    Look at the photo,right...? 8-) Where is it come from? Because i think it comes from a video from a show in Athens in 2006... 8-)
    And i think our little PJ radio fairy has a lovely surprise for us,especially for Dimi... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:

acaj.png

Look at the photo,right...? 8-) Where is it come from? Because i think it comes from a video from a show in Athens in 2006... 8-)
    And i think our little PJ radio fairy has a lovely surprise for us,especially for Dimi... :D

yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

I concur :shock:
    dottles wrote:

Mine's done now 'til Jan 2012, figured I'd get it done before the credit card is chopped up! Natworst are sending me a Visa debit card so no more need for the CC!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mine's done now 'til Jan 2012, figured I'd get it done before the credit card is chopped up! Natworst are sending me a Visa debit card so no more need for the CC!
    i like this guy!! :)
    KALIMERA!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Mornin' all! Hope we're all staying awesome :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!