euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    oxi!!!!crowd scream means no,,for we can quit....

1,2,3,4.. :) i can fuckin remember even his breaths of this show!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    i can fuckin remember even his breaths of this show!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
    I have the same memories from my first show
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    This show has a killer setlist!

yeah, the setlist is great, and they played Sad :o:o
    and acoustic footsteps,im mine....and little wing tag in ylb..and wall tag in daughter,and listen jeremy crowd sings,smile..porch he clibe on pylons..and and...that day change my life for ever..i promise my self till the day i die,or till the day they stop playing ill go to see them atleast once a year..but as we all know once is never enough...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    but as we all know once is never enough...

yeees...sad but true :thumbup:
    so great moment...SAD.i was like,,fuck,,they play this???i was just staring..
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    wolkenlos wrote:
    but as we all know once is never enough...

yeees...sad but true :thumbup:

speaking of SAD <3
    One of the best pj songs
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    and its God time..when he play the solo behind his back i go nuts..my sister told me after the show that from this solo and after you was in your world...you got crazy and jumping all the show...
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    and acoustic footsteps,im mine....and little wing tag in ylb..and wall tag in daughter,and listen jeremy crowd sings,smile..porch he clibe on pylons..and and...that day change my life for ever..i promise my self till the day i die,or till the day they stop playing ill go to see them atleast once a year..but as we all know once is never enough...
    I was the same after my first show.... promised myself,well not even promised,wanted to!!! :) that i will go and see them as many times as i can. I remember when i told one guy from my work that i'm going to see PJ,he was all like "Wooooooow....... that's a once in a lifetime experience......" but i went for that show and then i thought: why ONCE in a lifetime....? We're still alive and they're still playing so there is absolutely no way that i will not go and see them again! :)
    And yes,you're rigt,once is never enough,i don't think any other number would be enough... 8-):lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    i was like,,fuck,,they play this???i was just staring..
    Hahahaha,just like me in Belfast.... most of the songs i was just staring hahahahaha :lol: Couldn't believe i'm actually there in front of the stage seeing Pearl Jam live..... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    em jot wrote:
    I was the same after my first show.... promised myself,well not even promised,wanted to!!! :) that i will go and see them as many times as i can. I remember when i told one guy from my work that i'm going to see PJ,he was all like "Wooooooow....... that's a once in a lifetime experience......" but i went for that show and then i thought: why ONCE in a lifetime....? We're still alive and they're still playing so there is absolutely no way that i will not go and see them again! :)
    And yes,you're rigt,once is never enough,i don't think any other number would be enough... 8-):lol:
    once in a lifetime experience...he he....its easy to say it quick.....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    em jot wrote:
    i was like,,fuck,,they play this???i was just staring..
    Hahahaha,just like me in Belfast.... most of the songs i was just staring hahahahaha :lol: Couldn't believe i'm actually there in front of the stage seeing Pearl Jam live..... :D
    i listen to Athens bootleg so many time and the dvd ofcourse....so i know every second!!!!!!!!!

and here comes Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watch his playing!!!!fuck Mike solo is amazing!!!!!!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Even Flow drum solo :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Yeah..... but he saw Nirvana.... :shock:
    And this was ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience...
  • Only just got in from work :evil:

Just in time for an awesome Even Flow!!!!!! :)
    em jot wrote:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    old people...
    rafie wrote:
    Even Flow drum solo :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    :D
    Only just got in from work :evil:

Just in time for an awesome Even Flow!!!!!! :)
    :D hail yeah baby!!!
    so happy i share this show with all you guys :D
    em jot wrote:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    old people...
    Hahahahahha,so what? :D
    He is all into Seattle music,i was very surprised that he didn't go to see PJ,if you could see him talking about Nirvana,AIC,PJ etc ...... with passion and if you could see his face then,his eyes..... He is not old inside.... :)
    and got a great tag in wall,,eddie sing:President Bush leave this world alone,,go home..
    em jot wrote:
    Hahahahahha,so what? :D
    He is all into Seattle music,i was very surprised that he didn't go to see PJ,if you could see him talking about Nirvana,AIC,PJ etc ...... with passion and if you could see his face then,his eyes..... He is not old inside.... :)
    lol..im kidding ..haha..its great to see nirvana..but here we are talking about the best band ever... :)
    and got a great tag in wall,,eddie sing:President Bush leave this world alone,,go home..

He was singing this in Chorzów too :D
    I love when they're playing this with Daughter :P
    Yea this is awesome,i agree with that,but i'm sorry Dimi,have to say that,The Wall was better in Gdynia '10... :D
    Yvi will be jealous with this one!!! :)
    You are :shock:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    So jealous! :shock:
    em jot wrote:
    Yea this is awesome,i agree with that,but i'm sorry Dimi,have to say that,The Wall was better in Gdynia '10... :D

:clap:
    yeah, it was really loud in Gdynia
    em jot wrote:
    dont compare indoor with outdoor shows..cos if you search in my facebook and see the light was at wall tag you will not close your mouth for hours :D
    wolkenlos wrote:
    You Are :o

:o:o:o