euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:

:eh: Ah yes but only from your POV are we considered northern... in the actual geography of the country, i'm from the middle... in the dead centre, on the fence if you will :D

What interviews have you got? Ohhhh good luck!! :D

Yep, from here, geographically you're all Northern :lol: especially as I am right the way down at the bottom.
    Interviews are for a job similar to the one I do now, and another organising scrutiny and governance meetings/inqury days/working with elected councillors/MPs etc... Both on the same pay scale and both full time permanent positions. The Scrutiny one I have to do a 20 minute presentation then 40 minute Q&A, the other one is a 30 minute interview.

Ah you'll be fine... your sparkling wit and personality will sail you through! :D Good luck anyways though! :D What days are they on?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Off to the pub later so i'm hunky dory :D

Funny you should mention 'young'

I was in town earlier and somebody from Littlewoods stopped me about some store credit or something but she looked at me and went 'oh.......................Your not 18 are you?'

WTF i'm 25 honey.

Knew I shouldn't have shaved :twisted:

Ah the pub, how I remember and miss thee... hopefully we shall re-unite after this wedding affair but considering that i'll then belong to another, I fear we shall never be friends again... :(

I forget you're 25 :lol: :oops:

Ahhh you're still young compared to me... and besides, you should revel in that baby face, you'll look 50 when you're 60! Lucky bugger :twisted:

How old are you?

You can't be that much older
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:

:eh: Ah yes but only from your POV are we considered northern... in the actual geography of the country, i'm from the middle... in the dead centre, on the fence if you will :D

What interviews have you got? Ohhhh good luck!! :D

Yep, from here, geographically you're all Northern :lol: especially as I am right the way down at the bottom.
    Interviews are for a job similar to the one I do now, and another organising scrutiny and governance meetings/inqury days/working with elected councillors/MPs etc... Both on the same pay scale and both full time permanent positions. The Scrutiny one I have to do a 20 minute presentation then 40 minute Q&A, the other one is a 30 minute interview.

good stuff looks like you should get something sorted then

an here was i clearing a table for you ready to come up an work in sunny ayrshire with me an the midges ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Off to the pub later so i'm hunky dory :D

Funny you should mention 'young'

I was in town earlier and somebody from Littlewoods stopped me about some store credit or something but she looked at me and went 'oh.......................Your not 18 are you?'

WTF i'm 25 honey.

Knew I shouldn't have shaved :twisted:

AWWW bless ya, I am very upset that I have never once been ID'd, even when I was under age...at 50 I am going to look 90.... and no comments on how old I look at 31!
    My ex used to get ID'd at 30 for ciggies (when you had to be 16 to buy them) and there were certain pubs who always asked him, he used to get really annoyed!

Told you you looked cute in that photo and you weren't even shaved then! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • How old are you?

*thinks* Dare I say it?

Yes I dare...

Guess :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• satansbed wrote:

It did make me laugh.

Who is this justin bleiber or whatever his name is. Keep seeing it printed but i've no idea where the little get came from.
  • How old are you?

*thinks* Dare I say it?

Yes I dare...

I would have said about 27 / 28 but by your comments I guess it must be higher then that so.............
    where dimitri
    greece must be at war or something :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17

Ah you'll be fine... your sparkling wit and personality will sail you through! :D Good luck anyways though! :D What days are they on?

:lol: it didn't work last time, so gotta hope it does this time. One on Tuesday (which I think one of my firends will get) and then the scrutiny one on Thursday.
    pke wrote:
    good stuff looks like you should get something sorted then

an here was i clearing a table for you ready to come up an work in sunny ayrshire with me an the midges ;)

Well, you never know...mind you could you cope with Susan, Rowan and me bothering you!! :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbed wrote:

It did make me laugh.

Who is this justin bleiber or whatever his name is. Keep seeing it printed but i've no idea where the little get came from.

Canada.

(funny ass links! :thumbup: )
    How old are you?

*thinks* Dare I say it?

Yes I dare...

I would have said about 27 / 28 but by your comments I guess it must be higher then that so.............

Keep digging :roll:

How old are you?

*thinks* Dare I say it?

Yes I dare...

You should have gracefully declined to submit an answer.....
    Well, you never know...mind you could you cope with Susan, Rowan and me bothering you!!

cant cope with susan bothering me on here own not even counting rowan or yourself
    the fecker threw a plate at me from the kitchen on satarday right through the door into the hall

little old inocent me that never does anything wrong

couldve taken an eye out :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • dottles wrote:

Nah. Far too many people are uptight about their age. To be honest I think most people seem to enjoy their 30s and 40s more then their 20s.

Fuck it my mum's in her 50s and she still goes to Glastonbury and does other mad hippy shit. Your only as old as you let yourself be.
  • dottles wrote:

Nah. Far too many people are uptight about their age. To be honest I think most people seem to enjoy their 30s and 40s more then their 20s.

Fuck it my mum's in her 50s and she still goes to Glastonbury and does other mad hippy shit. Your only as old as you let yourself be.

Agreed! :mrgreen:

I was a tad worried about being thirty, but then I realised most of my twenties were pants, so heck, my thirties are gonna be a blast :D
  • dottles wrote:

I was a tad worried about being thirty, but then I realised most of my twenties were pants, so heck, my thirties are gonna be a blast :D

And are they?

Pke wrote:

cant cope with susan bothering me on here own not even counting rowan or yourself
    the fecker threw a plate at me from the kitchen on satarday right through the door into the hall

little old inocent me that never does anything wrong

couldve taken an eye out :twisted:

yeah, of course you're innocent :lol::lol:
    but hell, flying plates :shock:
  • dottles wrote:

Exactly!!

It doesn't matter how old Sian actually is, she's still 18 at heart :mrgreen:

Bless
    dottles wrote:

And are they?

18 months in and they are already better than 18 months into my twenties :D
    It's my intention to keep them that way!
  • dottles wrote:

Exactly!!

Bless

I'm not even that old... I just wanted to make you squirm and it back-fired... *sigh* ah well... :lol:;)

I'm 26... and not in the slightest bit bothered about it :D

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ... and I'm the same age as dottles and get id'd buying the lottery :roll: ... damn being short :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    ... and I'm the same age as dottles and get id'd buying the lottery :roll: ... damn being short :twisted:

:shock: You don't look 31

Little Phil takes a step ladder with him everywhere he goes. Works wonders :lol:

• Exactly!!

Bless

I'm not even that old... I just wanted to make you squirm and it back-fired... *sigh* ah well... :lol:;)

:lol: Nevermind

Ya old fart

:lol:
  • chime wrote:

You're not short, you're 'compact' ;)

Exactly!!

Bless

:lol: Nevermind

Ya old fart

:lol:

Have respect for your elders damnit! :lol: :twisted:

chime wrote:

Yeah, but when I need botox, you'll be fine :D
    It's mad really that height makes a difference, my cousin is 29 and gets ID'd all the time and puts it down to being short, she is 5ft 1...
    chime wrote:

to be fair I thought all you guys were around the same age
  • dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

My Dave is nearly 3 years younger than me :shh:

• chime wrote:

You're not short, you're 'compact' ;)

Fun size is a better term :P

Have respect for your elders damnit! :lol: :twisted:

Nah............
  • dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

Well I would say we were really.

6 years really isn't THAT big a difference.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    satansbed wrote:

G, thanks for another cleaning tea off of the monitor moment!

Second one is a bit lame compared to the first though!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits