euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Morning folks, how did PJ look on the sky programme last night?
    Another day in an empty house, it's bliss, but kind of erring me towards moving out...we shall see. If I have to get a job country then I will have to move anyway.

I only saw The Fixer and Alive, but it looked very good. Hurriedly turned off afterwards, no interest in any of the rest of it. Hope they'll take the same attitude of Bruce's management and release it as the tour document because it's already done. About time we had a new PJ concert film (and preferably on blu-ray).
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello everyone, I have decided Derby need to lose some games of football this season, I celebrated a little too much last night. :lol:

Shouldn't have too many worries there then! Rob Hulse has scored his goal for the season already :D

I'm just disgusted that Plymouth won... I'm not a fan of Exeter's football team but, like everyone else in this city, I dislike Plymouth immensely.
    so,where is the box.....??..or the new dates if no box yet... :mrgreen:

08082010844.jpg

More dates would be good, I'm sure Kufala need to send you some more bootlegs!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    btw...i saw last night in my dreams that i was kissing a girl..i have to tell you ,that you are a great kisser.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon all
    hope yer all well
    seen a quick glimpse of rowan duiring even flow at hard rock calling on sky arts last night
    cool :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy my lovlies,
    You know what I live in a bloody fab place. Went into town earlier for a mooch around and to get the ingredients for dinner (Delia's roasted med veg lasagne), and just feel so much better. The sun is out, the town is buzzing, yacht races, gig races, bands in marquees, choirs on the pier, bars in the street, buskers, dancers, street entertainers, craft fairs...oh and me partially seeing a bloke and thinking 'oooh, I like the look of him' only for him to turn round and for it to be a guy I used to go out with, my one that got away :lol: (I decided to change direction at that point!).
    I had PJ boots on my iPod, and it made me think of you guys, I am so pleased and honoured to call you my friends, how I wish you were here this coming week to enjoy it to, but more than that, you know what despite the other rubbish going on, I am a lucky gal all in all. :mrgreen:

Paul, how cool you saw Rowan :D
    Dimi, dreams like that are good :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy my lovlies,
    You know what I live in a bloody fab place. Went into town earlier for a mooch around and to get the ingredients for dinner (Delia's roasted med veg lasagne), and just feel so much better. The sun is out, the town is buzzing, yacht races, gig races, bands in marquees, choirs on the pier, bars in the street, buskers, dancers, street entertainers, craft fairs...oh and me partially seeing a bloke and thinking 'oooh, I like the look of him' only for him to turn round and for it to be a guy I used to go out with, my one that got away :lol: (I decided to change direction at that point!).
    I had PJ boots on my iPod, and it made me think of you guys, I am so pleased and honoured to call you my friends, how I wish you were here this coming week to enjoy it to, but more than that, you know what despite the other rubbish going on, I am a lucky gal all in all. :mrgreen:

Paul, how cool you saw Rowan :D
    Dimi, dreams like that are good :lol:

So, what is this festival thing in Falmouth in aid of? Anything specific or just an excuse for the whole town to go on the lash?

Miserable day here, but have chicken roasting in the oven and going to do a mountain of mashed potato to go with it, and drown the whole lot in gravy! Nice healthy eating here!
    ilockyer wrote:

So, what is this festival thing in Falmouth in aid of? Anything specific or just an excuse for the whole town to go on the lash?

Miserable day here, but have chicken roasting in the oven and going to do a mountain of mashed potato to go with it, and drown the whole lot in gravy! Nice healthy eating here!

Ummm, it's Falmouth week...every port kinda has regattas and because Falmouth and its environs has so many they just turn it into a week long thing. Ours is the week following Cowes Week, so yachts come from there to here.
    All week there are yacht races in the bay, of varying classes, champagne races, gig races etc. Loads of people come to moor boats/cruisers/yachts etc and join in the fun. There are main shore side events in Falmouth.They have the Red Arrows, working boats, tall ships, the navy usually attend with a couple of war ships people can go on, things like seagull races (basically attaching seagull outboard motors to anything that floats and racing them in fancy dress) and then themed nights in a big marquee so tonight is westcountry with the Wurzels, a hog roast and cider festival, Saturday is Caribbean night etc, and on Friday they have a big fireworks display set off from pontoons in the middle of the harbour so the whole area can see them and the noise reverberated/echos across the headlands. During the week each day one of the smaller sailing clubs run events too..
    It's fab if it's sunny, the town is full of people all wanting to have a good time. It can be a bit of a wash out in the rain though.
    http://www.falmouthweek.co.uk
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just spent a couple of hours trying to discover a room behind the mess in what is called my daughter's bedroom. I haven't even scratched the surface yet!
    redrock wrote:
    Just spent a couple of hours trying to discover a room behind the mess in what is called my daughter's bedroom. I haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Eeek! Do you having breathing apparatus?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    redrock wrote:
    :lol:
    redrock wrote:

Brave and/or foolhardy move!
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Ummm, it's Falmouth week...every port kinda has regattas and because Falmouth and its environs has so many they just turn it into a week long thing. Ours is the week following Cowes Week, so yachts come from there to here.
    All week there are yacht races in the bay, of varying classes, champagne races, gig races etc. Loads of people come to moor boats/cruisers/yachts etc and join in the fun. There are main shore side events in Falmouth.They have the Red Arrows, working boats, tall ships, the navy usually attend with a couple of war ships people can go on, things like seagull races (basically attaching seagull outboard motors to anything that floats and racing them in fancy dress) and then themed nights in a big marquee so tonight is westcountry with the Wurzels, a hog roast and cider festival, Saturday is Caribbean night etc, and on Friday they have a big fireworks display set off from pontoons in the middle of the harbour so the whole area can see them and the noise reverberated/echos across the headlands. During the week each day one of the smaller sailing clubs run events too..
    It's fab if it's sunny, the town is full of people all wanting to have a good time. It can be a bit of a wash out in the rain though.
    http://www.falmouthweek.co.uk

Sounds like fun! You will be pickled by the end of the week? :D
    ilockyer wrote:

Sounds like fun! You will be pickled by the end of the week? :D

Nah, I used to take Falmouth week off but it gets pretty expensive! Besides, I kind of used up my summer leave this year :D I will go to watch the Red Arrows on Wednesday and to the fireworks on Friday, the girls have mentioned caribbean night, but it means finding fancy dress :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    too many shirts with love? :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would normally not bother but she is away to come back Friday evening for all of us to go on our hols early Saturday morning. A friend is house/cat sitting and her daughter will be staying in G's room. Thus the need to at least find a bed and some floor space. Though her friend won't mind. She was here for a sleepover this week and didn't bat an eyelid. Her room is the same. I just can't leave it.....
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would normally not bother but she is away to come back Friday evening for all of us to go on our hols early Saturday morning. A friend is house/cat sitting and her daughter will be staying in G's room. Thus the need to at least find a bed and some floor space. Though her friend won't mind. She was here for a sleepover this week and didn't bat an eyelid. Her room is the same. I just can't leave it.....
    I LOVE OTHERS PEOPLE CHILDRENS ALOT!! :lol::lol:

cos its not my business to deal with them!!! :lol:
    :lol: I tend to be the person looking after other peoples children, my family is huge so there have been lots of kiddie winks about. One day I would like to have my own but until then, I look after others and give them back :lol::lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    btw...i saw last night in my dreams that i was kissing a girl..i have to tell you ,that you are a great kisser.. 8-)
    Ulalalalaaaaaaaa...... :lol:
    Sooooo.....? Which one is the "Lucky One" then? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Just bought tickets for the Drive By Truckers in Birmingham and London in November, some birthday weekend I'm going to have, seeing a singer-songwriter called Andy White in Bristol on the Thursday, Dreadzone on the Friday here in Exeter and then those two over the weekend!

Enjoying a nice chilled out end to the weekend, looking forward to only having a 5 day week this week (it is the norm but I've worked the last 2 Saturdays as well). Plus, only 2 weeks 'til Beautiful Days festival. The sunshine had better show this year, last time I went it chucked it down all weekend and I went flying in the mud multiple times! Provided much entertainment for all concerned (and I didn't feel any damage thanks to the red wine which probably caused the falling over in the first place).
    em jot wrote:
    ill tell her in next tour,if not kiss her... 8-)
    em jot wrote:
    ill tell her in next tour,if not kiss her... 8-)

You being 8-) again Dimi :lol:
    dottles wrote:

You being 8-) again Dimi :lol:
    :mrgreen:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Just bought tickets for the Drive By Truckers in Birmingham and London in November, some birthday weekend I'm going to have, seeing a singer-songwriter called Andy White in Bristol on the Thursday, Dreadzone on the Friday here in Exeter and then those two over the weekend!

Enjoying a nice chilled out end to the weekend, looking forward to only having a 5 day week this week (it is the norm but I've worked the last 2 Saturdays as well). Plus, only 2 weeks 'til Beautiful Days festival. The sunshine had better show this year, last time I went it chucked it down all weekend and I went flying in the mud multiple times! Provided much entertainment for all concerned (and I didn't feel any damage thanks to the red wine which probably caused the falling over in the first place).

That is some birthday weekend :lol: Aren't Sian and Dave going to the Brum DBT gig?

I am still annoyed about Beautiful Days, gotta feeling this year is going to be a good one, plus the ginger haired love is there, he was at Watergate Bay this weekend but I didn't go, Boardmasters is too full of reprobates nowadays. I wonder if Mark will do the solo stuff, I wish I could see him on the solo tour. I do know I have a signed copy of the solo CD winging its way to me at somepoint.
    dottles wrote:
    That is some birthday weekend :lol: Aren't Sian and Dave going to the Brum DBT gig?

I am still annoyed about Beautiful Days, gotta feeling this year is going to be a good one, plus the ginger haired love is there, he was at Watergate Bay this weekend but I didn't go, Boardmasters is too full of reprobates nowadays. I wonder if Mark will do the solo stuff, I wish I could see him on the solo tour. I do know I have a signed copy of the solo CD winging its way to me at somepoint.

Not sure if I'm going to see MC on the solo tour yet, if there's tickets left on the night then I may go along. Surprised he's not playing somewhere west of the Tamar. Ticket sales for the Exeter gig have barely started, about a dozen or so out of the 450 gone so far!

Not going to be seeing Newton Faulkner at BD, looks like he's clashing with Neds Atomic Dustbin and I've not seen them for ages. The Sunday night looks good though, Dreadzone before the Levellers. John Otway and the Big Band are not to be missed either. Otway is a legend.
  • Morning :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning :wave:

Morning Sian! Good weekend?

Off to work in a bit, which sucks, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the lie-in! :D:D:D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I spent 3 days at my parents house soaking up the air conditioning during a heat wave :D
    Now back at work and later to our oven of an apartment :cry:
    Rumor has it there is a full show playing tonight of 9/8/00 (mars music amphiteatre, florida).
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Morning :wave:
    :wave:
    rafie wrote:
    I spent 3 days at my parents house soaking up the air conditioning during a heat wave :D
    Now back at work and later to our oven of an apartment :cry:
    Rumor has it there is a full show playing tonight of 9/8/00 (mars music amphiteatre, florida).
    nice :)
    Hey
    How's you folks?
    All good I hope :D

God damn people touring at the latter end of the year, Arcade Fire announced an arena tour today. They were ace at Werchter, and I am loving the new album (had a PJ/Blind Melon/Arcade Fire/Band of Horses/Black Keys morning this morning). Aaaargh, too many bands/peeps I wanna see, all far away....

Oh and a bit of a plea, I hope people don't mind but I am looking through the tour photos from everyone on facebook. I am going to have a photo book made of the tour probably by Photobox, as a proper reminder (not as good as the ones Phil and Dave are doing). So I might use some photos from others for it, if that's ok?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Hey
    How's you folks?

God damn people touring at the latter end of the year, Arcade Fire announced an arena tour today. They were ace at Werchter, and I am loving the new album (had a PJ/Blind Melon/Arcade Fire/Band of Horses/Black Keys morning this morning). Aaaargh, too many bands/peeps I wanna see, all far away....

Oh and a bit of a plea, I hope people don't mind but I am looking through the tour photos from everyone on facebook. I am going to have a photo book made of the tour probably by Photobox, as a proper reminder (not as good as the ones Phil and Dave are doing). So I might use some photos from others for it, if that's ok?
    of course Leanne! :D I might do the same ;)
    dottles wrote:
    Hey
    How's you folks?

we all do the same... :)