euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all... how's you folks?
    I am pondering what to have for dinner... see I have all big decisions in my life :lol:
    :wave:
    :wave: hey Dimi, how's you?

Paul, meant to say in my last post, pass my congratulations on to Conar, he's going to have a blast at uni!
    cool.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

:lol: Dimi = 8-)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

:lol: Dimi = 8-)
    :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all... how's you folks?
    I am pondering what to have for dinner... see I have all big decisions in my life :lol:
    :wave:
    :wave: hey Dimi, how's you?

Paul, meant to say in my last post, pass my congratulations on to Conar, he's going to have a blast at uni!

will do old girl ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

will do old girl ;)

I think the only time I've seen my parents cry other than at funerals is when they dropped me to uni that first time!
    What's he gonna study?
    (get ready for the phone calls for cash :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hi all :wave:

Quick reminder that the Highlights from Hyde Park 2010 are on Sky Arts 1 tonight at 9.00pm uk time, and according to the website they should have Ben and Ed doing Under Pressure, and Even Flow, Amongst The Waves, The Fixer and Alive (shame no Black Dimitris! :( ) plus performances from Stevie Wonder, McCartney, Crosby Stills and Nash, Crowded House, Elvis Costello, Mary Mary and Corinne Bailey Rae. They also reckon there is a special treat from one other major performer - not sure who! :?
    I think the only time I've seen my parents cry other than at funerals is when they dropped me to uni that first time!
    What's he gonna study?
    (get ready for the phone calls for cash

graphic design

and the blagging for cash has already started

who you think is paying for the student accomidation :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Alrighty then, so I'm listening to the 2010 Euro tour FLAC styleee. Just finished with Dublin and as usual from listening back you notice all the mistakes :-P

Belfast > NOO WAAAY
    Hi all :wave:

Quick reminder that the Highlights from Hyde Park 2010 are on Sky Arts 1 tonight at 9.00pm uk time, and according to the website they should have Ben and Ed doing Under Pressure, and Even Flow, Amongst The Waves, The Fixer and Alive (shame no Black Dimitris! :( ) plus performances from Stevie Wonder, McCartney, Crosby Stills and Nash, Crowded House, Elvis Costello, Mary Mary and Corinne Bailey Rae. They also reckon there is a special treat from one other major performer - not sure who! :?

I don't have sky, and am at home rather than brother sitting this weekend...
    :(
  • dottles wrote:

I don't have sky, and am at home rather than brother sitting this weekend...
    :(

I'm sure it will appear on youtube in the next few days :)
    Brisk. wrote:
    Alrighty then, so I'm listening to the 2010 Euro tour FLAC styleee. Just finished with Dublin and as usual from listening back you notice all the mistakes :-P

Belfast > NOO WAAAY
    Not mistakes, what makes each show individual :lol::lol:

black no need to be played when i cant see it.. :lol:

i,ll be watchin ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Hi all :wave:

black no need to be played when i cant see it.. :lol:

:lol:
    Pke wrote:

graphic design

I went to look at one uni, considering this was 1997, who wanted £75 a week for a room in halls :shock:
  • :wave:

See you later people, off to watch Sky!
    today i m in hometown so i see my euro bootlegs for first time...
    was so great all 11 cd's here..only one thing...

PARTY TIME...!!!

MORE PARTY TIME..

those Kufala people rocks..really..cant thank more ..Brady you fuckin rock dude.. :)
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

graphic design

I went to look at one uni, considering this was 1997, who wanted £75 a week for a room in halls :shock:

fuckin £90 a week it is :evil:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Feckin hell!! :shock: :shock:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

graphic design

Could be worse, could've been going to Uni in London, Becky from work is leaving to start uni and her room in halls is costing £165 per week! Madness, but she said although cheaper not to live in halls, she wanted the experience... think she will probably change her mind very quickly!

I have SKy, had forgotten it, and just turned on to see them start The Fixer!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Enjoyed the highlights from Hyde Park, but it just makes me want to see the full show now :(
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hub. wrote:
    That's the problem. Will there be the entire gig, one day? :(

It would be an easy product release since it's just sat there waiting to be pressed onto discs. Whether it' will happen is another matter entirely.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Morning folks, how did PJ look on the sky programme last night?
    Another day in an empty house, it's bliss, but kind of erring me towards moving out...we shall see. If I have to get a job country then I will have to move anyway.
    It's Falmouth Week this week, so might pop into town, see what happening, I know my friend is rowing this afternoon but it's between the two castles so you can't see much from shore.
    hola amigos!!! :)
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Hello everyone, I have decided Derby need to lose some games of football this season, I celebrated a little too much last night. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello everyone, I have decided Derby need to lose some games of football this season, I celebrated a little too much last night. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    How was the London highlights? Online anywhere?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    so,where is the box.....??..or the new dates if no box yet... :mrgreen:

08082010844.jpg
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    *drool*