euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    why u laughing..im a normal...freak!!! :lol:

I'm a card carrying freak and proud :D
    pearl jam fan,or freaks,are people too :roll: :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:
    lalala
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Ed, how's your first week at work been? All good I hope.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsJ-ZKTxY0
    and that was great moment....its from dvd the video.. ;)
    Awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    I'll have to track the Athens dvd down, is it available at all normal places? ;)
    yes at my house,cos im a normal person... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    I am feeling a bit tipsy :oops: :? :oops:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Evenin' all :wave:

Leanne, i've had drink too! We can be tipsy together :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Evenin' all :wave:

hurrah, we're good tipsy :D
    em jot wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsJ-ZKTxY0
    and that was great moment....its from dvd the video.. ;)
    Awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    I'll have to track the Athens dvd down, is it available at all normal places? ;)
    yes at my house,cos im a normal person... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ;)

:wave:
  • dottles wrote:

Last time we were tipsy we nearly made a fortune out of the photographic evidence... and a new career ;)

:lol:

Hey D :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Evening people :thumbup:

I have stayed in tonight, so not too tipsy, ready for the football tomorrow :) Been listening to the bootlegs, crowd sounds awesome on the London show.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

I have stayed in tonight, so not too tipsy, ready for the football tomorrow :) Been listening to the bootlegs, crowd sounds awesome on the London show.
    awesome,,tell me what u think of black london version?? :)
    dottles wrote:

Last time we were tipsy we nearly made a fortune out of the photographic evidence... and a new career ;)

We did indeed :D
    The girls from my office reckon I have such a telephone voice in work that I should take the redundancy money and go into ;) telephone lines... :lol::lol:
    mateymate wrote:

Alright Dimitris :thumbup:

Black is one of the stand-out songs on that show I think, Betterman from that show is pretty ridiculous too.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Alright Dimitris :thumbup:

Black is one of the stand-out songs on that show I think, Betterman from that show is pretty ridiculous too.
    That was a good night :D
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

We did indeed :D
    The girls from my office reckon I have such a telephone voice in work that I should take the redundancy money and go into ;) telephone lines... :lol::lol:

:shock:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::mrgreen:

No shame in talking dirty my gal... I'd imagine you'd be good at it :lol:;)

PAUL COCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi :WAVE:

I had a great time at all of those shows, London was more of a chilled out show for me, but I was a bit gutted as it was my last. I wasn't gutted as my mate as we got back to my sisters local and he got a phone call to say his car radio/ipod docking station had come on full blast and his housemate had to smash the window to turn it off :lol::lol:

Hows it going Miss Cartwright (for a limited amount of time ;))

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::mrgreen:

:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    why now u dont answering the phone??
    dottles wrote:

I am good at it :lol::lol:
  • mateymate wrote:

:D Very well thank you Mr Cocker. Just passing time on t'interwebs while Dave plays Red Dead Redemption on le xboxings. Et tu?

Did I read somewhere that you're moving to London soon or was that wee Dave R?

• dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hehehehehehehehe! There must be a career there somewhere, Madam Dottles ;):lol:

dottles wrote:

:o :shock: :shock: let me charge my mobile for having full battery.. 8-)

TOURHORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Hehehehehehehehe! There must be a career there somewhere, Madam Dottles ;):lol:
    TOURHORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, maybe me and Leanne can make a business outta this lil' idea... we could even take it on Dragon's Den :think:

;):lol:8-)

Ah, yes, but it might take the fun out of doing it for real :lol:
    Besides my ex left me for a professional mistress who runs a sex club...so maybe not as good as I think :lol:

Wedding venue secured missus?
    mateymate wrote:

:D Very well thank you Mr Cocker. Just passing time on t'interwebs while Dave plays Red Dead Redemption on le xboxings. Et tu?

Did I read somewhere that you're moving to London soon or was that wee Dave R?

I keep meaning to get that game but haven't got round to do it. Yeah I am moving there, should be end of September. My sister and her other half have a place and need a lodger and I need a move big time. I have just the small details of telling work I am leaving and finding a job. I have (well just as the Irish shows started) been seeing a young lady who knows all about it, it's only an hour and half on the train. Before this the plan was to move to Dubai but I think thats a bit too far (and hot).

TOURHORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: : :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, maybe me and Leanne can make a business outta this lil' idea... we could even take it on Dragon's Den :think:

;):lol:8-)

:lol::lol::lol: :think: :think:
    SO WE GOT MISS TOURHORNY HERE,,,MR COCK-ER IS HERE...WHOS MISSING??
    OH NO..IM NOT GONNA SAY IT...WAS A MISSUNDERSTANTING THE FIRST TIME I DID!!!! :lol::lol:
    SO WE GOT MISS TOURHORNY HERE,,,MR COCK-ER IS HERE...WHOS MISSING??
    OH NO..IM NOT GONNA SAY IT...WAS A MISSUNDERSTANTING THE FIRST TIME I DID!!!! :lol::lol:

ps, just been playing "Of The Earth". I can't believe they have that under wraps for so long.

We are missing Yvi!!