euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Yep i think the same..then after binaural ill put backspacer ,its a summer one.. :)
    at evening ill put bootlegs to Listen...after Daniel request me as a friend in facebook,ill honor him, playing Bilbao :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    He found you?! That means you're more famous than the dude who sang on stage with Eddie :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    hey all and mr. d,

just got in from a night out and had the berlin cd in my car at very high volume and i just gotta say, that boot ROCKS. And speaking of Berlin, a little Friday Full show flashback from Berlin '06 will be on PJ Radio today around 11:20am Pacific / 2:20pm Eastern / 7:20pm London
    ok,no Daniel this afternoon then :lol:
    nice 9:20 Greece time!!!Berlin 06,whooohoo!!!!nice bootleg for party....

and Berlin 2010...really ROCKS!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jennytree wrote:
    He found you?! That means you're more famous than the dude who sang on stage with Eddie :lol:
    :lol: i was talking to friend from Argentina last night in facebook and she ask me??OMG..You know Daniel???
    and i answer..No,.,he knows me... :lol::lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    NHiding wrote:
    hey all and mr. d,

just got in from a night out and had the berlin cd in my car at very high volume and i just gotta say, that boot ROCKS. And speaking of Berlin, a little Friday Full show flashback from Berlin '06 will be on PJ Radio today around 11:20am Pacific / 2:20pm Eastern / 7:20pm London

:o:o coooooool! This has been my first Pearl Jam show, so I defo will be online tonight!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Thank you Rob! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Oh, and GOOD MORNING to all on here right now :D
    Moin Yvi!!!.watching Black in you tube from Berlin 06 :)
    love the solo of Mike,tururutu tururu... :) party tonight... ;)

the whole show was great, and not just because it was my first PJ live experience ;)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    There is a heat wave this weekend here, so we are planning on taking advantage of my parents air conditioning for a couple of nights (we don't have AC at our apartment). Guess I am going to miss out on Berlin '06 :(
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    71step28 wrote:

the whole show was great, and not just because it was my first PJ live experience ;)
    time heals the wounds ,but my memories want let me be....we belong together...Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    :lol: i was talking to friend from Argentina last night in facebook and she ask me??OMG..You know Daniel???
    how the hell did he sing with pearl jam, hes in a death metal style band
    satansbed wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    he did answer to me yet..i guess its rock star issue..lol
    satansbed wrote:

People can like both kinds of music, y'know ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

People can like both kinds of music, y'know ;)

oh yeah i know that, but he sang on daughter didn't he, which isn't a heavy song.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    satansbed wrote:

Listening to it right now. Live, he sounded O.K. but on the boot you can tell he really slaughtered the song (his voice cracks a lot and he just mumbles stuff up instead of lyrics - but Ed does that too). But on the other hand, the guy acted like a rock star when he was on stage. 8-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • T F I FRIDAY!!!

Hows everyone doing?
    T F I FRIDAY!!!

Hows everyone doing?

you name it, it's FRIDAY, so I'm doing great :D:D
    Hi Dave!!
    When are you guys coming to Hamburg?!? I'm bored here......
  • Howdy y'all :wave:

TFI Friday indeed! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    T F I FRIDAY!!!

Hows everyone doing?

Hi Dave!!

I would love nothing more to come to Hamburg at the min but I've no money (I got about £80 to last me 3 weeks) and I don't know when I start university ect yet.

The weather has been dire since we've come back, it just won't stop raining.

Apart from being bored how are you Yvonne?
  • Howdy y'all :wave:

TFI Friday indeed! :mrgreen:

Hi Sian.

Not stressing out too much about the wedding I hope 8-)

You get any more Ben Harper yet?
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi Dave!!

I would love nothing more to come to Hamburg at the min but I've no money (I got about £80 to last me 3 weeks) and I don't know when I start university ect yet.

Oh, that's not much :( but whenever you consider to come, there are really cheap flights from Manchester to Bremen (Ryan Air) and from Bremen it's a train ride to Hamburg (1 hour?) or a car ride, in case I'll pick you up. I think it might be cheaper than flying straight to Hamburg (yes, I did a search several times already ;) )

Otherwise I'm really doing great, managed to appreciate the routine at work (just because I have to be glad that I at least GOT work), even my room mate and I get along relatively well atm ;)

But I am a little bit "lonlely", you know ;)
    so ill guess i have to go Hamburg next?? ok..
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi Dave!!

Oh, that's not much :( but whenever you consider to come, there are really cheap flights from Manchester to Bremen (Ryan Air) and from Bremen it's a train ride to Hamburg (1 hour?) or a car ride, in case I'll pick you up. I think it might be cheaper than flying straight to Hamburg (yes, I did a search several times already ;) )

Otherwise I'm really doing great, managed to appreciate the routine at work (just because I have to be glad that I at least GOT work), even my room mate and I get along relatively well atm ;)

But I am a little bit "lonlely", you know ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmm, I get a week off at the end of October.....
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good afternoon everyone. Having a ball at work today listening to Soldier Field 95 and Hartford 96. I think I'm listening to about 80% PJ just now but I am trying to listen to other music! PJ are just so fucking good though!! Hope you're all smiling and being good girls and boys.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12

mmmmmmmmmmmm, I get a week off at the end of October.....

yes, sure, do it :thumbup: :D
    Oh, but I just remembered, it's not from Manchester, it's from/to Liverpool :oops: But when you book in advance, it might be cheap in Manchester as well :)

ROADTRIP! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

ROADTRIP! :lol:
    :D i have to pass from tel aviv first.a small tour in Buenos Aires..and then to Hamburg 8-):)
    Ye don't do things half-arsed, do ye Dimi?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Alright guys and girls, TFI Friday indeed :crazy:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.