euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    71step28 wrote:

you name it, it's FRIDAY, so I'm doing great :D:D
    Hi Dave!!
    When are you guys coming to Hamburg?!? I'm bored here......

I would love nothing more to come to Hamburg at the min but I've no money (I got about £80 to last me 3 weeks) and I don't know when I start university ect yet.

The weather has been dire since we've come back, it just won't stop raining.

Apart from being bored how are you Yvonne?

Then you need to move to London. We haven't seen proper rain for weeks :oops: ... it's drizzled a couple of times (for 5-10 minutes) but that's all :shock: ... we actually want rain ... just not at the weekends :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    chime wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

you name it, it's FRIDAY, so I'm doing great :D:D
    Hi Dave!!
    When are you guys coming to Hamburg?!? I'm bored here......

I would love nothing more to come to Hamburg at the min but I've no money (I got about £80 to last me 3 weeks) and I don't know when I start university ect yet.

The weather has been dire since we've come back, it just won't stop raining.

Apart from being bored how are you Yvonne?

Then you need to move to London. We haven't seen proper rain for weeks :oops: ... it's drizzled a couple of times (for 5-10 minutes) but that's all :shock: ... we actually want rain ... just not at the weekends :lol:

Where abouts are you based in London? I move there late September.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ye don't do things half-arsed, do ye Dimi?!
    no way..i have to spread the love.... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mateymate wrote:

Work in London ... but am actually based a train journey outside in a little village
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    71step28 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    hey all and mr. d,

just got in from a night out and had the berlin cd in my car at very high volume and i just gotta say, that boot ROCKS. And speaking of Berlin, a little Friday Full show flashback from Berlin '06 will be on PJ Radio today around 11:20am Pacific / 2:20pm Eastern / 7:20pm London

:o:o coooooool! This has been my first Pearl Jam show, so I defo will be online tonight!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Thank you Rob! :thumbup: :thumbup:

It had to be my first pj show too, but few days before the show one guy called me and said he forgot to buy a ticket for me :cry::cry:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Paulina87 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    hey all and mr. d,

just got in from a night out and had the berlin cd in my car at very high volume and i just gotta say, that boot ROCKS. And speaking of Berlin, a little Friday Full show flashback from Berlin '06 will be on PJ Radio today around 11:20am Pacific / 2:20pm Eastern / 7:20pm London

:o:o coooooool! This has been my first Pearl Jam show, so I defo will be online tonight!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

It had to be my first pj show too, but few days before the show one guy called me and said he forgot to buy a ticket for me :cry::cry:
    what??? He "forgot", oh well....?? dumbass... :evil:
    edit: you should have come anyway, at least I got some tickets (non 10c) left, some friends didn't come and I had to sell them infront of the venue.....there were lots of cheap tickets to sell, and not only scalpers!
    Paulina87 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: no way..next tour stay around all those great people here ....100% feadback
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    71step28 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

what??? He "forgot", oh well....?? dumbass... :evil:
    edit: you should have come anyway, at least I got some tickets (non 10c) left, some friends didn't come and I had to sell them infront of the venue.....there were lots of cheap tickets to sell, and not only scalpers!

I know, I will never make that same mistake again :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    *sticks bottom lip out*
    You all having fun without me??

TFI Friday indeed, so much so we've been to the pub for lunch, and have an office girlie night out to watch the Kneehigh theatre company, performing Blast at the Asylum tonight.
    http://www.kneehigh.co.uk/index.php#
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    *sticks bottom lip out*

TFI Friday indeed, so much so we've been to the pub for lunch, and have an office girlie night out to watch the Kneehigh theatre company, performing Blast at the Asylum tonight.
    we wait for you... :D
    look at Stone,.,,oh sorry Phil.. :roll:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j99qT9DMii0
  • chime wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Work in London ... but am actually based a train journey outside in a little village

How long is your commute?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efbUnPF5LwQ
    its the only show of tour i really want all you guys were there,,,cant describe you how awesome was!! :)
    dottles wrote:
    *sticks bottom lip out*

we wait for you... :D

awww, fanx Dimi
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hey everybody, just orderd the berlin cd, was a bit short on funds, cleared my credit card just in time though, berlin poster tonight, ordered the into the wild vinyl aswell :D:D and you know when i win that no code vinyl i will be a very happy bunny ;)
    satansbed wrote:
    hey everybody, just orderd the berlin cd, was a bit short on funds, cleared my credit card just in time though, berlin poster tonight, ordered the into the wild vinyl aswell :D:D and you know when i win that no code vinyl i will be a very happy bunny ;)
    are u shaved??cos u dont look like bunny with the beard.. :lol:
    I have cash set aside to cover Dublin and Belfast posters...just need them to go on sale!
    satansbed wrote:

actually ive trimmed the beard, i look less homeless now
  • dottles wrote:
    I have cash set aside to cover Dublin and Belfast posters...just need them to go on sale!
    I was gonna get these but no i might not bother
    btw guys...for not loose time..u can order them(posters)one by the time
    if u try to put 2 in your cart,like,berlin -bilbao..you cant
    so clik,buy to one check out and then again to the next poster.. ;)
    dottles wrote:

How come?
    chime wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Depends on time of day / day of week as there are fast and slow trains so 25-50 minutes into London ... then further commute to work from the train station
    satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

actually ive trimmed the beard, i look less homeless now

You looked quite sweet homeless :)
    well i promised to trim my beard for a new pair of shoes, i have a good barter system going on with my parents :lol:
    dottles wrote:

You looked quite sweet homeless :)
    :shock: :o im here... :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

How come?

Money and wether I would do owt with them
    satansbed wrote:
    well i promised to trim my beard for a new pair of shoes, i have a good barter system going on with my parents :lol:

:lol::lol: how come I don't have a similar deal going with my parents...can't grow a beard but ummm :think:
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

Depends on time of day / day of week as there are fast and slow trains so 25-50 minutes into London ... then further commute to work from the train station

Thats not too bad. Thats how I would like to do it, live on the outskirts and commute in to the centre.
    Money and wether I would do owt with them
    I thought the same, but figured I bought the others I went to and it would be nice to have them all.
    They'll not be framed until I move out, but that could be sooner rather than later.
    chime wrote:

Thats not too bad. Thats how I would like to do it, live on the outskirts and commute in to the centre.

I would probably do that too if I were to move back that way, I've lived right in the city centre so I could walk to work, and lived in West Sussex which was lovely, but my commute to work and back each day could total 5 hours!