euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Of course :)
    ill be earlier at south america tour and ill join you all at europe after .is that ok? :D
    Yes of course it's ok but how the f*ck u know it will be in 11 months??? Am i missing something?
    listen to Dimi...all you need is to smile.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    em jot wrote:
    ill be earlier at south america tour and ill join you all at europe after .is that ok? :D
    Yes of course it's ok but how the f*ck u know it will be in 11 months??? Am i missing something?

I do love you Dimi :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    WTF? :lol:
    Can i do crazy jump all over the room,crazy scream and laugh,and who knows what else then? Can i? :lol:
    F*cking hell,is this true???????? :o
    :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    dottles wrote:

I do love you Dimi :lol::lol:
    :D love you too.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    em jot wrote:
    Can i do crazy jump all over the room,crazy scream and laugh,and who knows what else then? Can i? :lol:
    :lol::lol: comer on you need to think positive...noone knows shit,,is pj..they do wtf the want.. :lol:
    em jot wrote:
    :lol::lol: comer on you need to think positive...noone knows shit,,is pj..they do wtf the want.. :lol:
    Liar :P

8-):lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Liar :P

8-)
    Put your faith in Dimi. He is practically a member of the band! :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Good thing I decided to throw the garbage out at 10 PM. Looked in the mailbox and found my Bilbao boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Otherwise it would have stayed there all alone and cold until the afternoon. 8-)

Kufala are amazing!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

rafie wrote:
    Good thing I decided to throw the garbage out at 10 PM. Looked in the mailbox and found my Bilbao boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Otherwise it would have stayed there all alone and cold until the afternoon. 8-)

Kufala are amazing!
    Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    em jot wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Kufala are amazing!
    Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol:
    I've been thinking, I know it's dangerous! but if I can get myself sorted with a job (everyone keep your fingers crossed for me) then I think I need to do a visit to the North/Midlands, maybe tie it in with that Frank Turner gig, but I need hugs from you guys and seems I live in a beautiful place but miles from anywhere it looks like I am going to have to come to you.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • em jot wrote:
    Hi peeps :)
    So when is the next tour? 8-)
    Can't wait!!! :D
    in 11 months for you..in 7 for me... 8-)

:shock: :? :cry::D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    I've been thinking, I know it's dangerous! but if I can get myself sorted with a job (everyone keep your fingers crossed for me) then I think I need to do a visit to the North/Midlands, maybe tie it in with that Frank Turner gig, but I need hugs from you guys and seems I live in a beautiful place but miles from anywhere it looks like I am going to have to come to you.

Whoever said I would not travel down to see you? I drive and Dave is always up for getting in the death car :lol: Is this not true Dave. Not on the 31st October though as Dave and me are seeing my husband in concert :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Whoever said I would not travel down to see you? I drive and Dave is always up for getting in the death car :lol: Is this not true Dave. Not on the 31st October though as Dave and me are seeing my husband in concert :D

Just not October in general I think
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yes busy month
    Bilbao boot playing loudly in my headphones :D

My only problem is that when I burned the CDs to my computer, they had no album info. I had to add the song/album/artist names manually. Is this usually the case?

• rafie wrote:

My only problem is that when I burned the CDs to my computer, they had no album info. I had to add the song/album/artist names manually. Is this usually the case?

Itunes has all the track names ect for all the boots 2009 / 2010 - except Arras for some reason?
    rafie wrote:

who knows ..only you bought those crapy bootlegs.. :lol::lol:
    rafie wrote:

Itunes has all the track names ect for all the boots 2009 / 2010 - except Arras for some reason?
    Phew, I thought it was mine!
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yes busy month

Awww, do you know how happy you guys just made me! Even if you never come down :lol:
    I wonder if The Black Keys will have a spooky theme in Leeds??
    Dimi, has the you tube problem been resolved yet?
    rafie wrote:

who knows ..only you bought those crapy bootlegs.. :lol::lol:
    As if you did not order them too....

rafie wrote:

I don't use itunes. Oh well. This is the only CD I am planning on getting, so no biggie.

morning :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning D, morning H, mornin everybody! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Morning H,Morning C.. :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Good morning everyboooody!

Today, I are be mostly listening to No Code in work 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Good morning everyboooody!

Today, I are be mostly listening to No Code in work 8-)
    me Binaural at the moment :) ..

i mean...

GOD...

mike-melting.jpg
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Binaural will be next. I'm really loving Binaural at the moment, it's such a lovely Autumn-y album!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!