euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Berlin Berlin Berlin :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Oh my,what a timing :D
    Just came back home,turned the PJ radio and Go was on so i don't miss nothing then,great!!! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    em jot wrote:
    Hello everybody :D
    dobry wieczór :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Berlin Berlin Berlin :)
    Guten Abend :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Hi all :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    em jot wrote:
    Hello everybody :D
    dobry wieczór :)
    kalispera :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • :wave:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Cześć Paulina :D
    em jot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Cześć Paulina :D

Cześć Marta :!:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    come on!!!do the evolution..dont have to say that Black kick ass in this show.. :D
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Eddie sounds so cute when he is talking german :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Eddie sounds so cute when he is talking german :D

:D:D:D:D
    Ahahahhahahaha,i love when he speaks different languages,well,trying to speak.... :D I was learning german for 8 years..... Ed's german was not german at all :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    my german rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alexgrkytp9onrtvruoedtyogdftyupokmuiytPLATZ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • my german rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

sehr gut! :lol::lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    em jot wrote:
    Ahahahhahahaha,i love when he speaks different languages,well,trying to speak.... :D I was learning german for 8 years..... Ed's german was not german at all :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cool so you speak german? :D Lets check you next tour ;)
    Oh, Eddie really trys and his german is quite good enough to understand, thats all that matters :D It's not german though, he always has some words scribbled on a piece of paper, written down the way he would spell it in english, saw some of them, looks really funny :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Anyone got much planned for the weekend? Am working tomorrow 8:30-2! Customers insanity and stupid never ceases to amaze me, but it's welcome as it keeps me busy! They're very rarely right though!

Friends coming round later who I've not seen since before the tour, so I can bore them with tales of travel and how awesome Berlin was!

I have the Soundgarden Vic Theatre bootleg downloading now so I have something to listen to tomorrow when I get home from work. The snippets I've heard sound good!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    my german rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

sehr gut! :lol::lol:
    what?u speak like Ed,cant understand u.. :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Oh, Eddie really trys and his german is quite good enough to understand, thats all that matters :D It's not german though, he always has some words scribbled on a piece of paper, written down the way he would spell it in english, saw some of them, looks really funny :lol:
    Oh no no,that was more than 10 years ago,can't really remember much.... :cry: But i wish,probably if i would sit with some books i could remember something,now it's nothing really... :cry:
    It's the same when he speaks polish :) Sounds sooooo cute 8-)
    ilockyer wrote:
    I have the Soundgarden Vic Theatre bootleg downloading now so I have something to listen to tomorrow when I get home from work. The snippets I've heard sound good!
    and why we dont have it? :roll:
    em jot wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Oh no no,that was more than 10 years ago,can't really remember much.... :cry: But i wish,probably if i would sit with some books i could remember something,now it's nothing really... :cry:
    trust me,,all u need is
    ask yvi how help us comunicate on tour :D
    ilockyer wrote:
    Yes,WHY :?:

8-)
    trust me,,all u need is
    All i need is some alcohol and Germans around... :lol::lol::lol:
    marker in the sun..ed sound fantastic!!! :)
    em jot wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Have you seen the paper he was using in poland? - this is fun to read, makes me laugh every time I read it
  • Feeling the love for Avocado!!!!!!!!! :D
  • em jot wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Yes,WHY :?:

8-)

3rd.
    em jot wrote:
    trust me,,all u need is
    All i need is some alcohol and Germans around... :lol::lol::lol:
    and see them with me 3 times... 8-)
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Have you seen the paper he was using in poland? - this is fun to read, makes me laugh every time I read it
    No :o
    Where is it? do you have a photo or something?