euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    71step28 wrote:
    What show is playing?

Bilbao :D
    reaching the end of the main set.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • 71step28 wrote:
    What show is playing?

Can't rememer if i listened to this one or not. i think i heard the 1st half
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    71step28 wrote:
    What show is playing?

Can't rememer if i listened to this one or not. i think i heard the 1st half

:lol: you been drinking?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Nope. not been drinking at all
    Dave, Pauls response - bassasasstard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Pancake overload...heart..failuree..
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    Pancake overload...heart..failuree..
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    better than gay.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:arrow: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_map5SO4IsT4/S ... 6243.1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning all 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:

Morning all 8-)
    hello there!!!!!! :) so early??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Morning,
    Well it's hammering down with rain here, so looks like bro will not be playing cricket :(
    I am off to a beach bar/cafe thingy for lunch, no idea which one yet, the one I wanted to go to is having a pirate raft race so it will be heaving.
    What's everyone else up to?
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    Morning,
    Well it's hammering down with rain here, so looks like bro will not be playing cricket :(
    I am off to a beach bar/cafe thingy for lunch, no idea which one yet, the one I wanted to go to is having a pirate raft race so it will be heaving.
    I WISH it was raining here. The only types of weather we get here during the summer are very hot and extremely hot :cry:
    As for plans, my wifes college roommate is getting married tonight, so in a bit we will leave the house to drop off our baby at my parents house for babysitting.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    eMJot wrote:

Morning all 8-)
    hello there!!!!!! :) so early??
    Yeah,just jumped in for a few minutes before work. Will be back in the evening :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    eMJot wrote:
    [
    Yeah,just jumped in for a few minutes before work. Will be back in the evening :)
    :D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Does anyone know if there will be any show in radio tonight :?:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, been out to a party on my mates farm/campsite
    Had some texts from Paul, he's currently on the rail at Sonisphere for Rammstein and is trying to do the porch dance. He says he wishes we were with him and he loves us all :D:lol::D

Bastard I wanted to see Rammstein. Tell him I called him a Bastard.

Bastard.

You could've stayed in Arras for another day... :lol::lol::lol:
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:
    Morning,

Lazy day as always on Sunday, done some house chores, watching the F1 while burning some CDs and having a tidy up, thinking about curry for tea.
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, been out to a party on my mates farm/campsite
    Had some texts from Paul, he's currently on the rail at Sonisphere for Rammstein and is trying to do the porch dance. He says he wishes we were with him and he loves us all :D:lol::D

Bastard I wanted to see Rammstein. Tell him I called him a Bastard.

Bastard.

:evil: :evil:
    ilockyer wrote:

I don't think anyone went. I've only managed to find one review on the internet, and that was full of praise from Rammstein but slated the festival, town and organisation pretty harshly!
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I don't think anyone went. I've only managed to find one review on the internet, and that was full of praise from Rammstein but slated the festival, town and organisation pretty harshly!

Any specifics why they slated them?
    hello freaks!!!
    Listening Lisbon bootleg...love how Stone's guitar sound in Release..Yvi,too bad u loose this one...
    next time..
    hello freaks!!!
    Hello freak :lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    hello freaks!!!
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    Dimi, Susan (Pauls wife) said to tell you...
    here comes the Rooster...they are back at Alice in Chains :D:D

Last night Paul was wrecked, Susan, Rowan and Gary had to carry him from the pit to the tent but he's having a ball.
    dottles wrote:

Last night Paul was wrecked, Susan, Rowan and Gary had to carry him from the pit to the tent but he's having a ball.
    you mean sarah?? :lol::lol:
    sent her my love and my kisses!!!!the fucker answer my text at 4 in the morning!!
    how are u girl??
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    eMJot wrote:
    hello freaks!!!
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good evening :thumbup:

Everyone had a good weekend?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:

sent her my love and my kisses!!!!the fucker answer my text at 4 in the morning!!
    how are u girl??

I'm ok, pulling myself together!
    sent Susan you're message :D
    How's you?
    mateymate wrote:
    Good evening :thumbup:

Everyone had a good weekend?
    hi paul!!!at work here!! :)
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

how are u girl??

I'm ok, pulling myself together!
    sent Susan you're message :D
    How's you?
    ok,,first of all i call her sarah.. :lol::lol::lol:
    and sent paul a text last night to do the porch dance
    and got answer in the morning said its done!!! :)