euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Morning! :wave:
    Wish you all a wonderful weekend! "only" 7 hours work left!!! :D
    hola amigo!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rafie wrote:
    My baby was crying, so I missed a few songs in the second half of the main set (evenflow - the ens of black), but great sounding crowd on this boot! Betterman was AMAZING!!! Not to mention "Portugal, Portugal" and Smile. Glad I stayed up. This is absolutely one of the top 3 bootlegs of the Euro tour.

thats my rank for bootlegs!!!

Berlin
    Venice
    Lisbon
    London
    Nijmegen
    Dublin
    Belfast
    Bilbao
    Gdynia
    Werchter
    Arras

as for shows

Berlin
    Venice
    Lisbon
    Belfast
    Nijmegen
    Dublin
    London
    Bilbao
    Wercther
    Arras
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    hola amigo!!!

Nothing received?? :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    hola amigo!!!

Nothing received?? :shock:
    work fucked up..i work all weekend..ill go on wensday home...i ask my dad to look and he said..when u arrive look your self... :shock:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Nothing received?? :shock:[/quote]
    work fucked up..i work all weekend..ill go on wensday home...i ask my dad to look and he said..when u arrive look your self... :shock:[/quote]

:lol: OK! No news is good news!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    edited July 2010
    Chrisilein wrote:
    :lol: OK! No news is good news!
    ill call back,later,and tell him there are money in,for check.. :lol::lol:
    awesome!!!confirm!!!!!arrive safe !!!!ill meet them next week!!!!thank you!!!!!!!! :)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    My baby was crying, so I missed a few songs in the second half of the main set (evenflow - the ens of black), but great sounding crowd on this boot! Betterman was AMAZING!!! Not to mention "Portugal, Portugal" and Smile. Glad I stayed up. This is absolutely one of the top 3 bootlegs of the Euro tour.

Berlin
    Venice
    Lisbon
    London
    Nijmegen
    Dublin
    Belfast
    Bilbao
    Gdynia
    Werchter
    Arras

Nijmegen is much lower on my list and obviously Bilbao is much higher for me. I missed most of Venice and fell asleep towards the end of wrechther, but I hope to fill those in tonight. I thought the Gdynia boot was better than Belfast (the crowd).
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Berlin
    Venice
    Lisbon
    London
    Nijmegen
    Dublin
    Belfast
    Bilbao
    Gdynia
    Werchter
    Arras

Nijmegen is much lower on my list and obviously Bilbao is much higher for me. I missed most of Venice and fell asleep towards the end of wrechther, but I hope to fill those in tonight. I thought the Gdynia boot was better than Belfast (the crowd).
    true,but is the setlist too and the way they play song,the energy they play it..even how i listen mike guitar.. :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    lalala bored.
    Brisk. wrote:
    lalala bored.
    hola chico
    Brisk. wrote:
    lalala bored.
    hola chico

frickin' bored mann.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    lalala bored.
    hola chico

frickin' bored mann.
    i suppose to go weekend to the beach..im at work from 7,finnish 1 hour ago and in 2 hours i go to look after grandmam,and tomorrow work from 7am-9pm
    oh monday work for 27 hours in the row.... :roll:
    OOoo the beeach.

Paying those PJ bills eh?

Yeah i can't wait to work, will actually have something to do... even though i'm saying that and it is a weekend now hmm. Most of my friends are at home because university year hasn't started yet and in their course they don't get a year placement like me.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    i suppose to go weekend to the beach..im at work from 7,finnish 1 hour ago and in 2 hours i go to look after grandmam,and tomorrow work from 7am-9pm

No such thing as a weekend off in Greece any more?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Brisk. wrote:
    OOoo the beeach.

Paying those PJ bills eh?

Yeah i can't wait to work, will actually have something to do... even though i'm saying that and it is a weekend now hmm. Most of my friends are at home because university year hasn't started yet and in their course they don't get a year placement like me.
    bro with my work is .if i go 1 day per month,or all 30 days,i take the same money..
    rafie wrote:

No such thing as a weekend off in Greece any more?
    isnt Greece,is Greek Airforce,2 different things..when i sleep at 3:30 last night i didnt know they call me at 7 to go in the base..
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    howdy ho everyone

weekend off yay

gonna see a free concert today in town, Lauryn Hill

what about you guys?
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
    luanis wrote:
    howdy ho everyone

weekend off yay

what about you guys?

Ooo cool, I'm doing nothing but sitting here listening to music. Will maybe watch a movie or tv later and gonna bake some nice foods.
    luanis wrote:
    howdy ho everyone

weekend off yay

what about you guys?
    work
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ..when i sleep at 3:30 last night i didnt know they call me at 7 to go in the base..
    Bummer....
    Brisk. wrote:
    luanis wrote:
    howdy ho everyone

weekend off yay

what about you guys?

Ooo cool, I'm doing nothing but sitting here listening to music. Will maybe watch a movie or tv later and gonna bake some nice foods.

get on a plane
    come to lisbon lol
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
    luanis wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    luanis wrote:
    howdy ho everyone

weekend off yay

what about you guys?

get on a plane
    come to lisbon lol

If ya buy my ticket ;)
    Brisk. wrote:
    If ya buy my ticket ;)

can't help ya there mate
    ain't got no money lol
    Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    _____
    Next?
    Not getting this thing about trainspotting. Been looking a photos of steam trains/engines for the past hour and it's BORING!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Not getting this thing about trainspotting. Been looking a photos of steam trains/engines for the past hour and it's BORING!!!!

Whaat are you on about Rita?
    redrock wrote:
    im watching granma..99 years old..so sweet..thank God she remember my name!!!the only problem is she thing im a pilot and ask me how was my flight,but ok :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Brisk. wrote:
    Hehe,same here... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

What you going to make?
    Brisk. wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Whaat are you on about Rita?

I'll be making a cake for a guy retiring. He's mad about steam trains so I was asked to make a themed cake. Gotta know what they look like before I try modelling one in cake!

Good ol' granny, D! :mrgreen:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Brisk. wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

What you going to make?
    Traditional polish pierogi 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *