euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    I totally forgot the broadcast today :?
    But I'm here and Breath starts to play...that's all that counts ;D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:

I thank YOU! You convinced me to do the tour (without any hestitating on my side though ;) ) But you're responsible for adding London and Nijmegen...what would I've missed then... :D:D

edit: not the correct quote :? but you know what I mean

So which poor bastard convinced you to do Arras? Now what you missed? A good nights sleep :lol:
    NOT ME!!!!THAT WHY SHE DIDNT SLEEP IN A BED BUT IN THE STREETS!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    LISTEN THE SOLO IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A FUCKIN MOMENT!!!!!!UNFORGETABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    BREATH FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Ed:its breath
    Dimitris:brother??
    Ed:really??
    Dimitris:its breath!!!fuck me!!!
    Ed:fuck its breath!!!thats why i love this band,u never know what shit will bring
    Ed+Dimitris jump like indiots
    ED: I DONT CARE WHAT THEY PLAY AFTER, THEY CAN PLAY BETTERMAN 99 TIMES, BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR!!

Dimitris texting claire for the relay
    Dimitris:breath
    Claire:breath??or just breathe..
    Dimitris: BREATH AND A FUCKIN SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's NOT much more than this :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Ed:its breath
    Dimitris:brother??
    Ed:really??
    Dimitris:its breath!!!fuck me!!!
    Ed:fuck its breath!!!thats why i love this band,u never know what shit will bring
    Ed+Dimitris jump like indiots
    ED: I DONT CARE WHAT THEY PLAY AFTER, THEY CAN PLAY BETTERMAN 99 TIMES, BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR!!

Dimitris texting claire for the relay
    Dimitris:breath
    Claire:breath??or just breathe..
    Dimitris: BREATH AND A FUCKIN SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

I thank YOU! You convinced me to do the tour (without any hestitating on my side though ;) ) But you're responsible for adding London and Nijmegen...what would I've missed then... :D:D

So which poor bastard convinced you to do Arras? Now what you missed? A good nights sleep :lol:
    hahahaha! Arras was just build on my own wish, within a minute I think ;) and a quite good choice :D Yeah, no sleep, but what to do on a concrete floor in the middle of the night, surrounded by a bunch of think alikes: defo not sleeping!
    LISTEN THE SOLO IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A FUCKIN MOMENT!!!!!!UNFORGETABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    BREATH FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAS BETTER OF WHAT I REMEMBER...FUCK ME, I SUCK!
  • "If I knew where it was, I would take you there...there's much more than this" - my vote for best line in any song judging by the chills it sends up and down my spine EVERYtime I hear it...and with the harmony, it brings tears to my eyes...a complete treat on any show!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

hahahaha! Arras was just build on my own wish, within a minute I think ;) and a quite good choice :D Yeah, no sleep, but what to do on a concrete floor in the middle of the night, surrounded by a bunch of think alikes: defo not sleeping!

;)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

I carried a tent for 2 fucking weeks for that night :lol:

And then spent the whole night awake to make sure everyone else got some sleep :lol:

True story ;)
    edited July 2010
    "If I knew where it was, I would take you there...there's much more than this" - my vote for best line in any song judging by the chills it sends up and down my spine EVERYtime I hear it...and with the harmony, it brings tears to my eyes...a complete treat on any show!
    IS REALLY SPECIAL WE HAVE YOU HERE..THANKS FOR JOIN...

EDIT...WE ALL STAY AT YOUR HOUSE AT NEXT LA SHOW :lol::lol:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    philthehip wrote:

And then spent the whole night awake to make sure everyone else got some sleep :lol:

True story ;)
    ITS YOUR FAULT U DIDNT COME TO MY HOT NEST!!! :lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

True story ;)

:lol:;)
  • "If I knew where it was, I would take you there...there's much more than this" - my vote for best line in any song judging by the chills it sends up and down my spine EVERYtime I hear it...and with the harmony, it brings tears to my eyes...a complete treat on any show!
    IS REALLY SPECIAL WE HAVE YOU HERE..THANKS FOR JOIN...

EDIT...WE ALL STAY AT YOUR HOUSE AT NEXT LA SHOW

:lol: Sounds good. You know how to cook a full English breakfast?
    solo,solo!!!!!here it comes!!
    philthehip wrote:

True story ;)
    ITS YOUR FAULT U DIDNT COME TO MY HOT NEST!!! :lol::lol:

We had a very uncomfy cold nest thankyou very much :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I was very comfy and warm unlike some of the others, Phil on the other hand slept on his bag with his ass in the air. He said he likes France hmmmmm
    Dont really need that twice :lol:
    what God doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how more for get me crazy u mutha fucka McCready?????????????????????/
    philthehip wrote:
    Dont really need that twice :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Good evening everyone :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

Hello Marco. Hows things?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Heeey!! I knew there was i second Austrian!!! :lol:[/quote]

a biig helloo to our capital :D[/quote]

And a big hello back!!! :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    edited July 2010
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    MAAAARCOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    I've missed you NICE you're back again!! You finally found us :lol::lol:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I knew that not going to Italy will be a large mistake
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Marco we love you, where you been? ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    where are u??? :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:
    miss u muthafucka!!!!!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Present tense...
    <3
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    71step28 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    MAAAARCOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    I've missed you NICE you're back again!! You finally found us :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: im not sure about that!!!
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Hello Marco. Hows things?

Hello Dave. Manic at work, hence the absence (going to bed early :D )

How are you?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    guys,what u think of the show?? :)