euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• joergjoerg Posts: 123
    FUCK BELFAST THIS IS NUMBER 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

There´s 2 of us at the warehouse now...and only one´s doing all the work...I´m fucked :lol:

Shouldn´t complain about work after reading Leanne´s story here...Hope she´s wrong and everything will work out o.k. I feel sorry for her... :(

I'm doing fuck all at work these days ill come give you a hand :D

You´re very welcome!
    Not so motivated at work any more huh? :D

Oh don't you believe it.

I finish all my work by 12 - 1ish so its just killing time in the afternoons.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Do you even work? ;):lol:

Very little :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: You ok Phil?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    joerg wrote:
    MAN!!!SOUNDS AMAZING!!!I FEELING IN THE SHOWS..THE SOLOS WAS WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!ED SMILLING ALL THE TIME..BUT FUCK..WHAT A FUCKIN GREAT ROCK CONCERT-BOOTLEG IS THIS???????????????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Heeey!! I knew there was i second Austrian!!! :lol:

a biig helloo to our capital :D[/quote]

And a big hello back!!! :wave:[/quote]

hey chrisilein, next time when you're at a pj-concert shoot me an email, so we can anprosten unter österreichern ;)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I'm here. What did I miss?????
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Oh don't you believe it.

Could be worse...now if only there was any place nice to go to where you live ;)
    and what Ed said..man was millions mosquitos...and those bastard eat my blood only ..they must feel sorry for how Brisk looks like.... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    joerg wrote:
    MAN!!!SOUNDS AMAZING!!!I FEELING IN THE SHOWS..THE SOLOS WAS WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!ED SMILLING ALL THE TIME..BUT FUCK..WHAT A FUCKIN GREAT ROCK CONCERT-BOOTLEG IS THIS???????????????

just ordered my boot, can't wait going to work every day while having this concert in my ears, YEEEAAAHH
    rafie wrote:
    stay awake to listen it later,or download the boot now... 8-)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Do you even work? ;):lol:

Very little :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: You ok Phil?

Im really good man cheers. Missing everyone from hear and work is work but all told Im pretty fantastic. Hows your fine young self?
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I hate this fucking great, amazing show
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270

At 10.00 this morning they told us to stop dealing with new cases in work and to clear any pending/complaints we hadn't resolved yet owing to the fact there was very little work.

Our department effectively has one team more than it needs, my team was on project work and got lumped back into complaint handling because the person we were doing the project didn't like the fact we tore their process apart, rewrote it and simplified it greatly... she couldn't understand it because she is a complete fucktard.

So now we have not much to do, even I can only look busy for so long, and 2 tea runs every hour looks a lot like skiving! Our bosses boss won't release us to do work for other departments 'cause he knows he'll lose resources.

And I still can't surf the pit at work! Damn IT monkeys.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Paulina87 wrote:
    i..........l ......o........v......e............i.........t....... :roll:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :o:o i loved the breathe just now!!
    71step28 wrote:
    true!!was so clear!!!! :)
  • ilockyer wrote:

At 10.00 this morning they told us to stop dealing with new cases in work and to clear any pending/complaints we hadn't resolved yet owing to the fact there was very little work.

Our department effectively has one team more than it needs, my team was on project work and got lumped back into complaint handling because the person we were doing the project didn't like the fact we tore their process apart, rewrote it and simplified it greatly... she couldn't understand it because she is a complete fucktard.

So now we have not much to do, even I can only look busy for so long, and 2 tea runs every hour looks a lot like skiving! Our bosses boss won't release us to do work for other departments 'cause he knows he'll lose resources.

In a office of about 30 I think we could make about 5 redundant quite easily. Next year might bring in more work but I won't be there then so I couldn't give a Monkeys (couldn't now actually)

Im on this forum nearly every waking hour at the min. Im on it at work, im on it when I come home.

Fuck I need to get out more. I blame Pearl Jam
    Paulina87 wrote:
    i..........l ......o........v......e............i.........t....... :roll:

I love it too. I'm just jealous I wasn't there :(
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Im really good man cheers. Missing everyone from hear and work is work but all told Im pretty fantastic. Hows your fine young self?

Love hearing you´re all ok!
    I´m feeling pretty old these days :D
    Thanks for asking Phil.

Just one more week after this one and I can rest my old bones for two weeks. :mrgreen:
    71step28 wrote:
    true!!was so clear!!!! :)
    that was one of the greatest moments hearing that song live
    and again..listen the little solos mike do at solat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amazing!!!!!!!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    That good, huh?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ilockyer wrote:

In a office of about 30 I think we could make about 5 redundant quite easily. Next year might bring in more work but I won't be there then so I couldn't give a Monkeys (couldn't now actually)

Im on this forum nearly every waking hour at the min. Im on it at work, im on it when I come home.

Fuck I need to get out more. I blame Pearl Jam

Inb my job i have at least the job of 3 people so Im always kept busy :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :D
    dottles wrote:

rafie wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    That good, huh?
    man is like sex with monica bellucci and charlize theron together..!!!
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :D
    hey, how's the beer
    SOLAT is one of those songs I could hear at every show