euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ilockyer wrote:
    1 HOUR LEFT!!!HOW U GUYS ARE ?? :)

Better for having cooked and eaten dinner, that's for sure. Few house chores to get done tonight, so will be popping in and out I expect. Will leave the radio on though :D
    NICE!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Dublin, Belfast and Berlin came today :D
    Dublin/Belfast yesterday, listened to both at work and then came home to London/Berlin/MSG2 today.. :mrgreen: Can't wait to hear them all on my.......

WALKMAN!! :D:lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Dublin/Belfast yesterday, listened to both at work and then came home to London/Berlin/MSG2 today.. :mrgreen: Can't wait to hear them all on my.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    By the way... Chin up Leanne, I know that it will get better and soon. I don't know how lady but I know that it will, you just need to listen to us who know better!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:

Awesome 8-)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    had my interview, it didn't go well, I fell to bits...
    saw the last thing on the lead interviewers marking sheet which was - 'not a positive candidate'

going home to cry and find another job.
    they announce that?or is what u think?

she had written it on the marking sheet, so not good...
    will find out officially at 8pm tomorrow night, but they do not need to tell me what I already know.

Leanne whatever happens we are all there for you hunny xxx
    Listening Binaural....what a fuckin FREAT album is it!!!!and this Nais,can send me in future,in past,to now,to nowhere,to whatever..
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Oh nooooo! No berlin boot from mr. postman (to be correct, mrs. postwoman) today! :wtf:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Oh nooooo! No berlin boot from mr. postman (to be correct, mrs. postwoman) today! :wtf:
    Mrs??someone is lucky here.. :lol::lol:
  • Chrisilein wrote:

:lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Oh no, D! You haven't seen her...she's no eyecatcher...but i always get the best presents from her!! ;)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Oh no, D! You haven't seen her...she's no eyecatcher...but i always get the best presents from her!! ;)
    :shock: man there are small childrens on the thread..Brisk dont have an id!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Not presents like this, you know Kathi is responsable for "things" like that...
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hi everybody :)
    BAD day today... i just hope that PJ will make it better....
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Chrisilein wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Not presents like this, you know Kathi is responsable for "things" like that...
    they live well after alll!!! :D
    12 munites!!!!!!venezia!!!!!!!oh italia!!!!!!!
  • Can I just tell all of you how awesome you are!

Since I found this thread during the broadcasts of the European concerts, I find following your conversations during the shows almost as entertaining! I've commented a couple of times, but the community you have formed is insipring to this California kid (er, nearly 40 year old man, I guess). :)

I've seen your names and read your comments while lurking here for months/years and then certainly while reading up on all the European dates of this tour...but the way you are supporting Leanne (sp?)...and I'm guessing from all of your various locations that you are friends united by the best band in the world and not lifetime mates who went to school together...it's just so sweet and wonderful to see.

not to get too maudlin, but our world is pretty F'd up right now and to see people connecting and supporting one another from all over the world...it's hopeful.

So thank you...as I prepare to do my work at my desk, listen to as much of a couple of great concerts as I can...and follow the daily, entertaining chatter that a group of friends overseas will have in front of me as they reminisce about our commonality.

And Leanne, things happen for a reason. While trite and certainly an overused axiom, it's the one truism that keeps me from pitching myself off a bridge. I quit a job 20 months ago and our US stock market crashed the following week and the world economy slipped into the morass. With a wife, kid, and mortgage, I was obviously very concerned...but was fortunate enough to find a position that is far better than the abusive one I escaped.

Sorry to be so long-winded (typed)...enjoy the shows!
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Can I just tell all of you how awesome you are!

Since I found this thread during the broadcasts of the European concerts, I find following your conversations during the shows almost as entertaining! I've commented a couple of times, but the community you have formed is insipring to this California kid (er, nearly 40 year old man, I guess). :)

I've seen your names and read your comments while lurking here for months/years and then certainly while reading up on all the European dates of this tour...but the way you are supporting Leanne (sp?)...and I'm guessing from all of your various locations that you are friends united by the best band in the world and not lifetime mates who went to school together...it's just so sweet and wonderful to see.

not to get too maudlin, but our world is pretty F'd up right now and to see people connecting and supporting one another from all over the world...it's hopeful.

So thank you...as I prepare to do my work at my desk, listen to as much of a couple of great concerts as I can...and follow the daily, entertaining chatter that a group of friends overseas will have in front of me as they reminisce about our commonality.

And Leanne, things happen for a reason. While trite and certainly an overused axiom, it's the one truism that keeps me from pitching myself off a bridge. I quit a job 20 months ago and our US stock market crashed the following week and the world economy slipped into the morass. With a wife, kid, and mortgage, I was obviously very concerned...but was fortunate enough to find a position that is far better than the abusive one I escaped.

NIce post :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Can I just tell all of you how awesome you are!

wow, great words! Thank you :D Enjoy the shows (and us) tonight ;)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Hi everyone :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :D
  • Paulina87 wrote:

:wave:
    as for the show coming i love it..and please notice what mike try to do in solos like alive,black,porch,even flow,and the sounfd of solos in solat...he try to play all different than usuall!! :)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Hi Paulina! :wave:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    eMJot wrote:

I'm sure PJ will make it better :) Bad day at work?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

BAD DAY overall.... one situation after another... :cry:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Paulina87 wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

?
    here we go.... :D
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received
    boots on :D
    Ok,but let's leave it
    Tomorrow will be a new day,maybe better,maybe not,for sure it will be different :)
    Let's just enjoy the show now :)