euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    guys,what u think of the show?? :)

Loving it Dimi :D
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I knew that not going to Italy will be a large mistake
    the crowd in italy is always crazy like ... hmm don't know, help me out dimitris ... just awesome ;)
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Good evening everyone :D
    btw for the ones dont know,this is Marco from Netherlands..he is the Phantom of the Opera.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Hello Yvonne, Dimi, Phil, Dave :D

Missed you guys, told Leanne I feel I have been neglecting you - sorry!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Paulina87 wrote:
    this is your 2nd big mistake after the big one of not meeting me on tour :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    moltissimo awesome :clap:
  • "If I knew where it was, I would take you there...there's much more than this" - my vote for best line in any song judging by the chills it sends up and down my spine EVERYtime I hear it...and with the harmony, it brings tears to my eyes...a complete treat on any show!
    IS REALLY SPECIAL WE HAVE YOU HERE..THANKS FOR JOIN...

EDIT...WE ALL STAY AT YOUR HOUSE AT NEXT LA SHOW

My house it is! Also, I always hit the San Diego (2 hr drive) and Las Vegas (4 hr drive) shows, so we can caravan to those gigs as well!

Note: My daughter is 3 1/2...if the next tour isn't for 5 years (Lord forbid!), then she will be my date for one of the shows...so I won't have an extra tix for it.

:lol: Sounds good. You know how to cook a full English breakfast?

Bangers and Mash I can do...but if we have any guests from Ireland, I refuse to make (or smell) blood sausage! I still regret not asking what it was BEFORE I ate it...the taste stuck with me the entire two weeks I was in Dublin--although I did my best to drown it in mass quatities of Guiness!
    joerg wrote:
    i knew when i rank it 3rd after berlin and belfast... :D
  • My house it is! Also, I always hit the San Diego (2 hr drive) and Las Vegas (4 hr drive) shows, so we can caravan to those gigs as well!

Note: My daughter is 3 1/2...if the next tour isn't for 5 years (Lord forbid!), then she will be my date for one of the shows...so I won't have an extra tix for it.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited July 2010
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Hello Marco. Hows things?

Hello Dave. Manic at work, hence the absence (going to bed early :D )

How are you?

Going fine mate.

Sorry about work. Hope it gets better soon.
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on

Bangers and Mash I can do...but if we have any guests from Ireland, I refuse to make (or smell) blood sausage! I still regret not asking what it was BEFORE I ate it...the taste stuck with me the entire two weeks I was in Dublin--although I did my best to drown it in mass quatities of Guiness!
    we will eat feta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    My house it is! Also, I always hit the San Diego (2 hr drive) and Las Vegas (4 hr drive) shows, so we can caravan to those gigs as well!

sent me your address in pm..for sent u europe badges... :)

and a desing of your house to see where my friends will sleep... :lol::lol:
    joerg wrote:
    berlin 2010 or 2009? was at berlin 2009 and for me it was the best show so far, venice 2010 was great too of course

... oops what's this, a glass of red wine again, cheers to eddie and the guys and to all of you here in the forum as well :thumbup:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Marco! How the devil?

Did everything get sorted out with your car after its little scrape en route to Arras?

Sorry to hear there's too much work on, that's not good. An easy life and high pay is what we all crave of work, yet often is shit for pittance.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:
    this is your 2nd big mistake after the big one of not meeting me on tour :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:
    So I hope that next EU toor will be soon
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    ilockyer wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Marco! How the devil?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Going fine mate.

Sorry about. Hope it gets better soon.

Glad you´re ok.

There´s 2 of us at the warehouse now...and only one´s doing all the work...I´m fucked :lol:

Shouldn´t complain about work after reading Leanne´s story here...Hope she´s wrong and everything will work out o.k. I feel sorry for her... :(
  • Bangers and Mash I can do...but if we have any guests from Ireland, I refuse to make (or smell) blood sausage! I still regret not asking what it was BEFORE I ate it...the taste stuck with me the entire two weeks I was in Dublin--although I did my best to drown it in mass quatities of Guiness!

Never had blood sausage or black pudding and I can confidently say I will go to my grave without eating either.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    joerg wrote:
    berlin 2010 or 2009? was at berlin 2009 and for me it was the best show so far, venice 2010 was great too of course

... oops what's this, a glass of red wine again, cheers to eddie and the guys and to all of you here in the forum as well :thumbup:

Cheers und Prost nach Österreich :D I've just opened a beer
    porch...solo...O.M.G..... wtf Mike....shoot me now before this one!!!!
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

There´s 2 of us at the warehouse now...and only one´s doing all the work...I´m fucked :lol:

Shouldn´t complain about work after reading Leanne´s story here...Hope she´s wrong and everything will work out o.k. I feel sorry for her... :(

I'm doing fuck all at work these days ill come give you a hand :D
    Prost from AlexnrrjunrlnrlbsrsvjrsckuoiouhvdvyevbkylbiPLATZ!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Marco! How the devil?

Did everything get sorted out with your car after its little scrape en route to Arras?

Sorry to hear there's too much work on, that's not good. An easy life and high pay is what we all crave of work, yet often is shit for pittance.

Hi Ian! Yes, car is ok again - thanks for asking. Costs were 1265 euro´s - only costed me 75 which I will get back after insurance gets their money from the "guilty party" :mrgreen:

Did you buy that Roger Waters ticket yet?
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

Bollocks to that :lol: Your helping me first. When we have finished all my work, we both go help Marco
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

You´re very welcome!
    Not so motivated at work any more huh? :D
    71step28 wrote:
    joerg wrote:

Cheers und Prost nach Österreich :D I've just opened a beer
    prost zurück nach beautiful hamburg :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

Bollocks to that :lol: Your helping me first. When we have finished all my work, we both go help Marco

OK pick me tomorrow morning :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Glad you´re ok.

Do you even work? ;):lol:
    FUCK BELFAST THIS IS NUMBER 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Do you even work? ;):lol:

Very little :lol::lol::lol: