Comments

• Word up homes.

How's things?

I go home in 1 hour :D

Hows your day?

I go home in two hours :D

My day is good thank you, better than yesterday! :lol:

What about you mate?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Word up homes.

How's things?

I go home in 1 hour :D

Hows your day?

I go home in two hours :D

My day is good thank you, better than yesterday! :lol:

What about you mate?

Ok I guess. Hoping Dublin, Belfast and Berlin is at home waiting for me.

Its pay day today which is always good but I got an extra £30!? No idea why. Will have to check my pay slip when I get home :D
  • Brisk. wrote:
    That's cool but i'll be passing. I'm 100% audiophile so will listen to FLACs rather than compressed radio quality. Oh yeah I will tune in for Breath though.

Oh wait I'm seeing Inception at 8pm ah!

The quality on the Radio is actually very good.

Inception is a great film. Want to go see it again
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    That's cool but i'll be passing. I'm 100% audiophile so will listen to FLACs rather than compressed radio quality. Oh yeah I will tune in for Breath though.

The quality on the Radio is actually very good.

Inception is a great film. Want to go see it again

I know I know it seems like perfect quality but I can tell a difference between FLACs and MP3s and I also use like a proper sound system and a sound card for my PC. Everyones brain is wired differently.

Someone get a Breath rip? ;)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dzień dobry :)
    kalimera :)[/quote]
    he he,,as you promised..prepared[/quote]
    :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Are these shows being streamed over the radio?

Yep, tonight from 8pm

i want to see it too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

and a fuckin scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

If we were front row I would have ruined the recording for everyone :lol::lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

If we were front row I would have ruined the recording for everyone :lol::lol:
    you will ruined the recording,not me,cos my voice is sexy :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. u are so fuckin right!!!!!!!!!!!the bootleg will be a disaster!!! :lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    he he,,as you promised..prepared
    :)
    cieszyć się dzień
    and 2 questions,i think i might know already the answers..but just convinced me
    are you happy??
    are you feeling safe??
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Good morning! Hope you all had a great euro night! :)
    alo in Vienna...why u wasnt at Venice?i think is close,no?

Sorry for my late repyl...a lot of work! :evil:
    The first plan was to fly home from Berlin, relax a few days at home and drive to Mestre by car! Unfortunately my big boss had other plans and said NO! But thats nothing surprising, in 92 % of all my holiday plans he says NO! :cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    had my interview, it didn't go well, I fell to bits...
    saw the last thing on the lead interviewers marking sheet which was - 'not a positive candidate'

going home to cry and find another job.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    Word up homes.

How's things?

Great! Just got home from work, got to love 8-4 shifts when it's sunny! Takes about half an hour to walk home by which time I'm completely destressed and ready to enjoy the evening!

Decided I am definitely going to do at least one of the DBT shows in November. Just need to swap a Saturday shift around in work and then can get on with booking trains/tickets/accomodation.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:
    saw the last thing on the lead interviewers marking sheet which was - 'not a positive candidate'

they announce that?or is what u think?
    dottles wrote:

she had written it on the marking sheet, so not good...
    will find out officially at 8pm tomorrow night, but they do not need to tell me what I already know.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

she had written it on the marking sheet, so not good...
    will find out officially at 8pm tomorrow night, but they do not need to tell me what I already know.
    come on..wait to see what happens..be patient
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

Did you try to read upside down? Don't have that as your last thought. You may have read wrong or you may be interpreting this wrong. I'm sure it didn't go as bad as you think.... It was tough for you, not only because an interview is nerve racking anyway but also because of the circumstances..... Stay positive.
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Did you try to read upside down? Don't have that as your last thought. You may have read wrong or you may be interpreting this wrong. I'm sure it didn't go as bad as you think.... It was tough for you, not only because an interview is nerve racking anyway but also because of the circumstances..... Stay positive.

It was obvious, and I could see the scores on the scoring sheet..so I know...
    I've let myself down, if I could go back in there I could tell them what I did wrong, I know...
    I've let you guys down too, you've all been so supportive - sorry.
    dottles wrote:

I've let myself down, if I could go back in there I could tell them what I did wrong, I know...
    u know that i have a heavy foot..stay positive or ill kick your ass...we love u and WE FUCKIN KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER.....Shoush!!!! when a Greek man talking!!!!
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, you've not let anyone down, these things happen sometimes. Be positive, you've no idea what will happen until you get the call. Others may have said they thought their interview went well, but may have gone in there, spouted a load of bullshit and got nowhere. What will be will be...

In the meantime, if it's as sunny in Falmouth as it is here, you should round up some of your mates and head down the beach for a few drinks. It'll do you good to unwind.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:

listen if its not worked out look at it as a chance to move on to something new
    you never know whats round the corner

you could move up here to not so sunny scotland and live in the pissin rain( not a word of a lie it has rained here every day since i got back from tour ,maybe been a day an a half of sun in total in a month as it was rainin when i was away aswell)

you can come an work for me an we talk about pearl jam all day ;)

stay positive an dont be sad theres always someone worse off although it might not seem like it ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    for the ones didnt see that
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=138076
    join in..
    im so exiting for Venice.....come on Stone,start the fuckin,they will come!!!!!
    vamfacoulo!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Evening
    Evening
    8-)
  • Dublin, Belfast and Berlin came today :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Dublin, Belfast and Berlin came today :D
    yeah, i'm almost complete as well, just Arras missing :D But when Arras is as fast as the others, it will be here by the weekend :D:D
    1 HOUR LEFT!!!HOW U GUYS ARE ?? :)
    1 HOUR LEFT!!!HOW U GUYS ARE ?? :)

Better for having cooked and eaten dinner, that's for sure. Few house chores to get done tonight, so will be popping in and out I expect. Will leave the radio on though :D