euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:
    Good night people,have to get up early tomorrow,6:30... :evil:
    good night!!!
    You're unbelievable! :lol::lol::lol:still here? OMG! :D
    I'm going now,for sure 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    Good night people,have to get up early tomorrow,6:30... :evil:
    good night!!!
    You're unbelievable! :lol::lol::lol:still here? OMG! :D
    I'm going now,for sure 8-)
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Right, I too am off to bed!
    I apologise for any inadvertent discussions not relating to the band...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Wow, this place really went downhill after I fell asleep!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    All right... Where's everybody? :D
    Evening all 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    eMJot wrote:
    All right... Where's everybody? :D
    Evening all 8-)
    Looks like people here actually have real lives! I am not one of them though. Have I already mentioned how much I love being a teacher during summer vacation :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    dottles wrote:
    dont ever say that again,u are free to post your thoughts.even the naughty...and u are a part of euro tour 2010,so u can post.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ok...nice day today... :) now i need to sleep... :lol::lol:
    btw,no party totay,or monday,pearl jam radio will play Arras-Werchter on Thusday :)
    so we have the day off on tomorrow.. :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dont ever say that again,u are free to post your thoughts.even the naughty...and u are a part of euro tour 2010,so u can post.. ;)

Thank you Dimi :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Evening folks, it does indeed seem like we have real lives today.
    My day has been spent submitting my application form - hurrah!!!!!! and enjoying Cornwall in the sunshine...
    Hoe you're all well and can I say mega thanks to everyone who helped me with my application and to those who've kept me sane in the last week!!
    dottles wrote:
    My day has been spent submitting my application form - hurrah!!!!!! and enjoying Cornwall in the sunshine...
    Hoe you're all well and can I say mega thanks to everyone who helped me with my application and to those who've kept me sane in the last week!!
    im Leanne from Corrrrrrrrrrrrrnwal,Enggggggland... :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and I thought my accent wasn't too bad!!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and I thought my accent wasn't too bad!!
    just tease u...i was in Berrrrrlin too.. :D
    No I can get quite a bad Cornish accent sometimes :lol::lol:
    I'm used to being teased :D
    So, Tuesday for Arras and Werchter, do we think these will be like the London boots and surprise us??
    dottles wrote:
    No I can get quite a bad Cornish accent sometimes :lol::lol:
    I'm used to being teased :D
    So, Tuesday for Arras and Werchter, do we think these will be like the London boots and surprise us??
    will be surprise..i mean the crowd energy in Arras,and setlist too.but will not change my opinion about arras,is my last favorite show of all 17 shows i saw pearl jam...Werchter i think will be great...+ Paul dance on porch,is the hightlight of tour.. :lol:
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I know what you mean about Arras, think Werchter could be good mind, but yes if only the legend that is Paul's Porch dance could be seen by the masses :D:D
    Post edited by dottles on
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, I know what you mean about Arras, think Werchter could be good mind, but yes if only the legend that is Paul's Porch dance be seen by the masses :D:D
    the put fireworks for that dance...epik!!!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, I know what you mean about Arras, think Werchter could be good mind, but yes if only the legend that is Paul's Porch dance be seen by the masses :D:D
    the put fireworks for that dance...epik!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: that was a funny night :D
    dottles wrote:
    Oh you lucky one..... :) I would really LOVE to see Cornwall,just love it.... :) I'm jealous! 8-)
    eMJot wrote:
    Oh you lucky one..... :) I would really LOVE to see Cornwall,just love it.... :) I'm jealous! 8-)
    i prefer Buenos Aires!!!!! :lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: don't knock it until you've tried it Dimi!!!
    eMJot wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am indeed very lucky, how come you'd like to visit? N.I, is very beautiful too in a rugged way.
    dottles wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    only cos i have better chance to see pearl jam at Buenos Aieres than Corrwall!!! ;):lol:
    dottles wrote:
    only cos i have better chance to see pearl jam at Buenos Aieres than Corrwall!!! ;):lol:

You never know Dimi, Jack Johnson has played here a fair few times, maybe he will preach the benefits to Eddie :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am indeed very lucky, how come you'd like to visit? N.I, is very beautiful too in a rugged way.
    I've just seen so many photos from Cornwall.... i am a photographer as well,this is one of my "places to visit" with my camera,would really love that.
    So you know,if you will be bored and there will be a sun in Cornwall again ( :D ) just let me know... 8-):D
    It's a great place for photography :D
    I'm rubbish, but have a look through some of my facebook albums, even I have managed some nice photos :D:D
    morning,and to have a good week...pj buzy one :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

morning to you! :D
    Everything fine?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

morning to you! :D
    Everything fine?
    cool.waiting for pj week with the rest bootlegs,and wait for something to arrive in mailbox from a good friend