euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Holy sh***! received 4 boots today!!! :D Belfast/Dublin/London/Nijmegen..so Berlin should be here tomorrow!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • eMJot wrote:
    Some f*cking great tour memories you have people.... :D

Oh yes :D
    :D amazing people and memories Marta!!!!oh if u join next tour with us u have to know that im ther only male here,the other are gays.. :lol::lol:

I have photographic evidence that says other wise Dimi :lol:
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Holy sh***! received 4 boots today!!! :D Belfast/Dublin/London/Nijmegen..so Berlin should be here tomorrow!! :D

Sweet 8-)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D amazing people and memories Marta!!!!oh if u join next tour with us u have to know that im ther only male here,the other are gays.. :lol::lol:

I have photographic evidence that says other wise Dimi :lol:
    ofcourse...u are from uk.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Chrisilein wrote:

Sweet 8-)

Yep! Already archived in the bootleg rack! 8-)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good evening
    oh....what an honor!!!mr Brisk join us!!!where are you my friend??all ok,with new stuff??house,moving?

Wow man 22.6k posts haha

Im almost sorted, get internet tomorrow and will be back. Yup I'm all moved in and ready to start my first day at work on Monday :)

How's everything with you?

I was just watching a cooking program and they were making Greek food and were drinking Ouzo, took me back to that lovely evening in Leiden :)
    nice!!!wish u great start at work..ar u in it crowd???lol...and Leiden in Greek restaurant was great !!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:
    Some f*cking great tour memories you have people.... :D

Oh yes :D
    Oh i will join u all,already started to save the money! :D
    And i'm not afraid of gays.... i'm the one too LOL
    (this happened in my highschool when along with our male friends me and my female friend became a male gays.... if u can imagine what i'm talking about LOL We were kinda freaks u know... :lol::lol::lol: )
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    edited July 2010
    any news from your Dad, D?
    Post edited by Chrisilein on
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    eMJot wrote:
    (this happened in my highschool when along with our male friends me and my female friend became a male gays.... if u can imagine what i'm talking about LOL We were kinda freaks u know... :lol::lol::lol: )
    no worries,i always book hotel roon with the biggest size beds,,u can join in..
    and didnt tell u that other guys are gays for afraid of them,just dont waste your time,and come directly to me.. :lol::lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    D, just realized that on 8 of 10 euro fanviews topics your post is the last one...i thought it would be nice if you managed to make 10 of 10!
    give me 2 minutes.. :mrgreen:
    eMJot wrote:
    no worries,i always book hotel roon with the biggest size beds,,u can join in..
    and didnt tell u that other guys are gays for afraid of them,just dont waste your time,and come directly to me.. :lol::lol:
    Hahahahhahahahaa..... you wish.... 8-)
    You will have to come to me.... LOL
    :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Chrisilein wrote:
    any news from your Dad, D?
    :lol::lol: no...he told me its cds..with those fuckers u like..
    Chrisilein wrote:
    D, just realized that on 8 of 10 euro fanviews topics your post is the last one...i thought it would be nice if you managed to make 10 of 10!

....forget it...i had one beer to much...now it seems that its 8 out of 11, maybe i'm not able to count anymore... :?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    eMJot wrote:
    only if your female friend is there too :lol::lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

....forget it...i had one beer to much...now it seems that its 8 out of 11, maybe i'm not able to count anymore... :?
    11/11 :lol: :roll:
    :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all, Arras here we come. Marta dont get drawn in by Dimi, he is so BENT ;)

I know :lol:
    ...now we have to freeze the topics!!! 8-)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    ...now we have to freeze the topics!!! 8-)
    8-)
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all, Arras here we come. Marta dont get drawn in by Dimi, he is so BENT ;)

:lol::lol: ..where are u my buddy???how is gay community this days?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Werchter CD in goods.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Brother from Berlin <3
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    HELLOOOO!
    Right on time for the last show in most of hour books :( :D:D I'm very curious what it will sound like, back where we stood and what we (or better I) could see, (and I am small....) it was quite lame in the front.
    Got some things on my own in mind, so...whatever :D
    eMJot wrote:
    only if your female friend is there too :lol::lol:
    You will be dissapointed,but i don't think she would listen to PJ... :cry:
    philthehip wrote:

thank you for your good advice.anything else i need to know before i will go on tour with you all,just let me know :D
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: ..where are u my buddy???how is gay community this days?

Hey Dimi :lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    thank you for your good advice.anything else i need to know before i will go on tour with you all,just let me know :D

You wont meet Little Phil on here but before the next tour we will warn you about Toys R Us
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

You wont meet Little Phil on here but before the next tour we will warn you about Toys R Us

:lol::lol: you're mean!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

:lol::lol: you're mean!