euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    morning,and to have a good week...pj buzy one :D

morning to you! :D
    Everything fine?
    cool.waiting for pj week with the rest bootlegs,and wait for something to arrive in mailbox from a good friend

Aaaah! I understand! ;)
    Hope that the rest of the boots show up this week! Should be a good week for you... :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning all

hope you all are well

its pissin down with rain here as usual think we,ve had about a day an 1/2 of sun since i got back from tour

need pearl jam to anounce another tour soon so i can sse the sun :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Monday morning :(

Everyone had a good weekend? I have been in Manchester, and it hardly rained. :o
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

hope you all are well

its pissin down with rain here as usual think we,ve had about a day an 1/2 of sun since i got back from tour

really,i could bev there now..is so fuckin hot!!!if u are lucky u just donr pass out....
    and need pearl jam to anounce another tour soon ...to see my friends!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Oh yes! A 20 year anniversary tour would be great!! 3 weeks holiday are reserved for PJ :D
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Oh yes! A 20 year anniversary tour would be great!! 3 weeks holiday are reserved for PJ :D
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hey folks. Hope everyone is well? I'm on my app at work at the min. Looking forward to tomorrow nights boots :-)
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

hope you all are well

really,i could bev there now..is so fuckin hot!!!if u are lucky u just donr pass out....

morning big man

you welcome over here any time you want to visit

you need to bring woolly pants cause the weather you are used to your balls would freeze off here ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey folks. Hope everyone is well? I'm on my app at work at the min. Looking forward to tomorrow nights boots :-)

morning dude hope your well an you had a good weekend ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

hope you all are well

morning big man

you welcome over here any time you want to visit

you need to bring woolly pants cause the weather you are used to your balls would freeze off here ;)
    thanks for tell me,cos i have very sensitive balls :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    i know who u are....he he he..
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hurra!!! My Ms. princess working "mate" is off today again so I have free and undisturbed access to MY music today :D Right now my journey takes me to Nijmegen and I'm sitting in a Tree :D:D

Hello All! Whoever is online atm :wave:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hurra!!! My Ms. princess working "mate" is off today again so I have free and undisturbed access to MY music today :D Right now my journey takes me to Nijmegen and I'm sitting in a Tree :D:D

:wave:
    71step28 wrote:

No tree for me in Vienna! :cry:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

No tree for me in Vienna! :cry:
    :wave: all my friends... :)
    mateymate wrote:
    Monday morning :(

Everyone had a good weekend? I have been in Manchester, and it hardly rained. :o
    hello mate..how are vu?? :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hi people :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:
    Hi people :D
    :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Evening folks, hope all are well.
    x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all! Great to see this thread has moved on a fair few pages since I last checked in on Thursday night, hope this doesn't mean people have had dull weekends though!

The High Voltage rock festival was great fun, nice to get away from the South West for a while and catch some sunshine, back of my neck got a bit burned due to standing with back to sun watching bands and not bothering to take sun cream... 1/6 days of work done! Roll on 2pm Saturday :D A few of us are off camping somewhere, haven't decided where as yet. Will have to be somewhere with a good pub!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all! Great to see this thread has moved on a fair few pages since I last checked in on Thursday night, hope this doesn't mean people have had dull weekends though!

The High Voltage rock festival was great fun, nice to get away from the South West for a while and catch some sunshine, back of my neck got a bit burned due to standing with back to sun watching bands and not bothering to take sun cream... 1/6 days of work done! Roll on 2pm Saturday :D A few of us are off camping somewhere, haven't decided where as yet. Will have to be somewhere with a good pub!
    hi mate!! :)
    party tomorrow :)
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ Radio's EuroBlitz continues tomorrow, Tuesday July 27 with the premieres of the Arras, France and Werchter, Belgium shows. Beginning with Arras at 12noon pst/ 3pm est / 8pm London time, the shows will air complete and back to back, with replays happening at 6pm pst / 9pm est.
    The premieres of the Venice, Italy and Bilbao, Spain shows will happen on Wednesday July 28 at the same respective times.
    And of course, bootlegs on sale once the premieres begin.
    Turn it up!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    party tomorrow :)
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ Radio's EuroBlitz continues tomorrow, Tuesday July 27 with the premieres of the Arras, France and Werchter, Belgium shows. Beginning with Arras at 12noon pst/ 3pm est / 8pm London time, the shows will air complete and back to back, with replays happening at 6pm pst / 9pm est.
    The premieres of the Venice, Italy and Bilbao, Spain shows will happen on Wednesday July 28 at the same respective times.
    And of course, bootlegs on sale once the premieres begin.
    Turn it up!

Looking forward to it!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Arras,the one i say goodbye to alot of friends here :(
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

TUT TUT TUT!!!
    It's not goodbye Dimi...you taught me that.
    We just cried because we all had dust in our eyes, that was alll ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

TUT TUT TUT!!!
    It's not goodbye Dimi...you taught me that.
    We just cried because we all had dust in our eyes, that was alll ;)
    exactly!!was this fuckin wind!!so stronge!!! ;)
    Good morning! Hope you're all fine! What a f** week...Monday - Friday 08.00 - 19.30 and Saturday 08.00 - 18.30! Next week will be the same...i need another holiday...a tour holiday! :)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Good morning! Hope you're all fine! What a f** week...Monday - Friday 08.00 - 19.30 and Saturday 08.00 - 18.30! Next week will be the same...i need another holiday...a tour holiday! :)
    and someone to pay for the tour..im broke!!! :lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Yep! I would have a big problem to pay for the tour...as i can't use my credit card! I really hope they find the bastard who used my VISA to book his holiday! :evil: Still no idea how this could happen, particularly you must know the secure number and the expiration date... :?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Yep! I would have a big problem to pay for the tour...as i can't use my credit card! I really hope they find the bastard who used my VISA to book his holiday! :evil: Still no idea how this could happen, particularly you must know the secure number and the expiration date... :?
    cant they give u a new one?