euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Sure, i will get a new one, hopefully soon....I'm feeling sooo naked without my cc! :lol:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Yep! I would have a big problem to pay for the tour...as i can't use my credit card! I really hope they find the bastard who used my VISA to book his holiday! :evil: Still no idea how this could happen, particularly you must know the secure number and the expiration date... :?

Happened to me not all that long ago. Fraudsters tried booking a holiday via lastminute.com, but the transaction was reversed (obviously the 'security' didn't check out). They also booked a ticket for the london-heathrow express (which was not used) and tried little £2/£3 transactions. My credit card company were very quickly on top of this. They were quite cross though that lastminute.com didn't bother contacting them when they suspected fraud. I had the card stopped, fraudulent transactions reimbursed and new card issued. My new card only took about 3 days, which was quite good. But as you, I can't understand how these transactions can go through online (and the fraud departments of the various companies I called who allowed the charges couldn't explain!). Especially, I also have to go through an additional security thing for my card for which I need to put in a password!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    redrock wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Yep! I would have a big problem to pay for the tour...as i can't use my credit card! I really hope they find the bastard who used my VISA to book his holiday! :evil: Still no idea how this could happen, particularly you must know the secure number and the expiration date... :?

Happened to me not all that long ago. Fraudsters tried booking a holiday via lastminute.com, but the transaction was reversed (obviously the 'security' didn't check out). They also booked a ticket for the london-heathrow express (which was not used) and tried little £2/£3 transactions. My credit card company were very quickly on top of this. They were quite cross though that lastminute.com didn't bother contacting them when they suspected fraud. I had the card stopped, fraudulent transactions reimbursed and new card issued. My new card only took about 3 days, which was quite good. But as you, I can't understand how these transactions can go through online (and the fraud departments of the various companies I called who allowed the charges couldn't explain!). Especially, I also have to go through an additional security thing for my card for which I need to put in a password!

The only thing i know that it all happened on the 21st July! Visa told me that someone must have hacked the site i used. On this day i made 2 orders, one for the TC boots and one for the ITW re-issue...! I'm really grateful that the cc security department checks abnormal sales volumes and discovered 5 flights booked on the 21st with my cc! I never thought this could happen to me... :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    mateymate wrote:
    Monday morning :(

Everyone had a good weekend? I have been in Manchester, and it hardly rained. :o
    hello mate..how are vu?? :)

Very well thanks, planning my move to the capital . How about you? :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Monday morning :(

Everyone had a good weekend? I have been in Manchester, and it hardly rained. :o
    hello mate..how are vu?? :)

cool,do some shopping,and now home...wait for the party later.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    wait for the party later.. :)
    Oh i can't wait!!! :D
    2,5 hours...
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    mateymate wrote:

Shopping Dimi??? You need to be saving all your cash to pay off the last tour and pay for the next one! ;):lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Just got home, postman delivered Berlin and Dublin bootlegs today. Now I just have to find some time tomorrow/Thursday to listen to them. If only we were still allowed to use iPods in work...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    ilockyer wrote:
    Just got home, postman delivered Berlin and Dublin bootlegs today. Now I just have to find some time tomorrow/Thursday to listen to them. If only we were still allowed to use iPods in work...

I currently am in the office on my own (there should be 21 people in my office) so have the ipod dock blasting a PJ playlist from my iPod... :D
    My ipod is often used as the office background music but not PJ so much, if not I am listening to it at my desk...with one ear piece in so I can hear the phone.
    If they've reached darkest Devon, the may have reached deepest Cornwall...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Shopping Dimi??? You need to be saving all your cash to pay off the last tour and pay for the next one! ;):lol::D
    :lol::lol: need some shopping therapy!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyer wrote:

Just London for me today :D

I can use my ipod all day so i'm lucky in this respect. Would prefer some intelligent conversation but I guess you can't have everything.

I have wine 8-)
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I currently am in the office on my own (there should be 21 people in my office) so have the ipod dock blasting a PJ playlist from my iPod... :D
    My ipod is often used as the office background music but not PJ so much, if not I am listening to it at my desk...with one ear piece in so I can hear the phone.
    If they've reached darkest Devon, the may have reached deepest Cornwall...

Hopefully, give you something to look forward to after you storm through that interview tomorrow!
    ilockyer wrote:

I can use my ipod all day so i'm lucky in this respect. Would prefer some intelligent conversation but I guess you can't have everything.

I have wine 8-)

Wine is good! I have antibiotics so I have wine I can't use :evil:
    leanne????Corrrrrrrwell?? :lol::lol:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130707&start=495
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I have wine 8-)

Wine is good! I have antibiotics so I have wine I can't use :evil:

Antibiotics!? Just man it out, thats what I always do. No pills for me i'm old school 8-)

How was your festival / weekend?
    Antibiotics!? Just man it out, thats what I always do. No pills for me i'm old school 8-)

How was your festival / weekend?

The festival was great, really enjoyed it. Surprisingly wasn't too tired in work yesterday despite not getting home until 4am! Luckily got some sleep on the train so that helped!

As for the antibiotics, I'm loathe to use them but sometimes needs must.

Looking forward to hearing Arras in an hour or so's time!
  • Yup, looking forward to Arras. Could be another 'sleeper' like London. Im gonna order Arras and one more tomorrow morning as its pay day :D

Hey the sun just came out. Where the hell have you been hiding ?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I'm really grateful that the cc security department checks abnormal sales volumes and discovered 5 flights booked on the 21st with my cc! I never thought this could happen to me... :shock:

Mad thing is that this isn't unusual for me come tour time! I wonder if the CC company would notice (they have done in previous years but that's always been legit) :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    im so curious about the sound today,especially about arras crowd..
    and wanna listen to Kick Out The Jams of wercther...
    and need a video of Paul dance on Porch.. :lol::lol:
  • im so curious about the sound today,especially about arras crowd..
    and wanna listen to Kick Out The Jams of wercther...
    and need a video of Paul dance on Porch.. :lol::lol:

Arras will be a little quiet I think ;)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Good evening
    Dimitris,Eva,Yvi,Leanne,Ian,Bas,Phil x 2 ,Dave,Ed.....all to live it again!!!!!!Arras!!!

where the fuck is Marco??? :lol::lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good evening
    oh....what an honor!!!mr Brisk join us!!!where are you my friend??all ok,with new stuff??house,moving?
  • Dimitris,Eva,Yvi,Leanne,Ian,Bas,Phil x 2 ,Dave,Ed.....all to live it again!!!!!!Arras!!!

Thought I saw him a min ago...
    Dimitris,Eva,Yvi,Leanne,Ian,Bas,Phil x 2 ,Dave,Ed.....all to live it again!!!!!!Arras!!!

he suppose to find us........he will...i hope..... :lol:
    he gave me a lift to my hotel!!! :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Some f*cking great tour memories you have people.... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *

he suppose to find us........he will...i hope..... :lol:
    he gave me a lift to my hotel!!! :lol:

And then we have ten minute tour of Arras to find ours! Fuck it, I wanna go on tour again!
  • eMJot wrote:

Oh yes :D
    eMJot wrote:

Oh yes :D
    :D amazing people and memories Marta!!!!oh if u join next tour with us u have to know that im ther only male here,the other are gays.. :lol::lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good evening
    oh....what an honor!!!mr Brisk join us!!!where are you my friend??all ok,with new stuff??house,moving?

Wow man 22.6k posts haha

Im almost sorted, get internet tomorrow and will be back. Yup I'm all moved in and ready to start my first day at work on Monday :)

How's everything with you?

I was just watching a cooking program and they were making Greek food and were drinking Ouzo, took me back to that lovely evening in Leiden :)