euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Afternoon all, having a good weekend? Mine's been good so far, went out last night for a few beers, found a pub with a jukebox containing Ten, Vs, Vitalogy and Binaural, so played a couple of tunes in honour of the tour gone. Also played the full live version of Freebird... usually pubs cut that one because it's so long but they let it play! It was a place I've been in before, quite backstreet pub, will definitely be going back. Pubs in the city centre are just lame, full of chavs looking for a fight.

Chilling out this afternoon, watched the MotoGP which I'd managed to miss the last couple of times due to festivals/tour so ideal, now having a very slow tidy up and spinning some black circles.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Was so glad I took the plunge and came to Ireland to meet you all, just wish i had gone to Berlin as well. :lol:

We weren't that scary then :D Yeah, you should have come to Berlin, next time!

Not at all, had an excellent time and met a lot of new friends, will be on the next tour for sure!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:

we didn't chat...you must have been drunk :lol:
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    btw...i cant listen,or watch come back anymore without put my hair up and tears in my eyes...the berlin version,is in me forever now...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    we talk in Dublin!!i remember that...i think..

we didn't chat...you must have been drunk :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ok, I did have a fair amount to drink that night :oops: Did you chat to any of us?

She was nursing 2 pints of cider at every moment of the night. She was not drunk more hammered :lol:
    35836137433904666214774.jpg

hi Phil.. :)

Hey lover ;)
    how are u?all ok in uk?
    how are u?all ok in uk?

Im good man yer, things are tough right now but Im still smiling :D always smiling ;)

Hows things with you?
    Hello Leanne :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Ok, I did have a fair amount to drink that night :oops: Did you chat to any of us?

She was nursing 2 pints of cider at every moment of the night. She was not drunk more hammered :lol:

Oi, you're giving people the wrong impression of me! ;)

(I might have had 1 or 2 ciders :lol::lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

Hey you, hey Dimi...all ok are we? Keeping smiling?

I've decided I need things to look forward to, so if anyone has suggestions let me know!
    (Phil, what's the O2 in Liverpool like?)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

(I might have had 111 or 12 ciders :lol::lol: )

This is true :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I've decided I need things to look forward to, so if anyone has suggestions let me know!

Its shit Leanne :lol: But I live near so its awsome ;)

Dimi...there I was thinking you were with Phil and all the time you've had liasons with Ed...next thing we'll here it was Bas as well, and then Stone!!
    keep smilling,,cool...i dont know why cant upload youtube videos..always an error.. :roll:
    dottles wrote:

Dimi...there I was thinking you were with Phil and all the time you've had liasons with Ed...next thing we'll here it was Bas as well, and then Stone!!

Dimi would never cheat on Mike with Stone :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so true!!!!!!!
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:think: :think: Frank Turner (love him) is playing there in December...
    I was thinking of booking it in as something to look forward to...
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so true!!!!!!!

Doh! I should have thought of that!!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I was thinking of booking it in as something to look forward to...[/quote]

Sounds good with me, no need for hotels either as you can stay with me
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was thinking of booking it in as something to look forward to...

Sounds good with me, no need for hotels either as you can stay with me

Hmmm, could be a plan then...
    keep smilling,,cool...i dont know why cant upload youtube videos..always an error.. :roll:

:lol::lol: Is it because it contains us lot and it knows it will be awful!
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

(I might have had 11 or 12 ciders :lol::lol: )

This is true :lol:

:o I've just seen your amendment... but can't be :twisted: as it's probably true :? :oops:
    I think it was more like 8 - 10 and then JD :shock: :shock:
    But I walked home absolutely fine...
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: Is it because it contains us lot and it knows it will be awful!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I was wondering how long :lol::lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I'm slow...you know that!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Awww your special :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Awww your special :lol:

:lol::lol: I am indeed :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    [

:lol::lol: I am indeed :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: true story!!!!!!!