euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    chime wrote:
    On the day of the London show I hung out with 6 Dave's ... they seem to congregate :twisted:

Is there a collective noun for Dave's?
    If not we should invent one!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    chime wrote:
    On the day of the London show I hung out with 6 Dave's ... they seem to congregate :twisted:

Far to many Daves. Maybe we have a cull before the next tour

Or they could change their name to Phil....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    chime wrote:

Or they could change their name to Phil....

I used to like you :lol: Big Phil Little Phil and the rest is history. No more Phil's
  • chime wrote:

Now there's an idea for a B Movie
    chime wrote:

Your sick.......
  • philthehip wrote:
    chime wrote:

Your sick.......

Imagine a whole world full of me :D

At least i would get some intelligent conversation at work :roll:

Are you sure? Everyone would agree with you and then you wouldnt have anything to talk about. A world filled with me would give you a lifetime of things to argue about :D
  • philthehip wrote:

Are you sure? Everyone would agree with you and then you wouldnt have anything to talk about. A world filled with me would give you a lifetime of things to argue about :D

I'm very good at seeing both sides of the coin. I could argue with myself :D

A world full of you and I may become a mass murderer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A world full of you and I may become a mass murderer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You dont mean a word of it :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

You dont mean a word of it :lol:

Maybe I do and maybe I don't :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chime wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:

Erm... can you not cull my Dave please? I kinda need him :oops:

I will definately be wearing a Which Dave? tee next tour... I'm even having a list of the Dave's I know written down the back like tour dates... :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    im sure im gonna make a "which Dave??,no,no Sian's,the other one. "shirt for next tour..!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Jennytree wrote:
    Big Phil, Little Phil, cardboard box *flails hands about*

:o We should make T shirts

You could be carrying the cardboard box... could even label it up proper like, Parceline or something!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I've decided I need things to look forward to, so if anyone has suggestions let me know!
    (Phil, what's the O2 in Liverpool like?)

Its shit Leanne :lol: But I live near so its awsome ;)

:think: :think: Frank Turner (love him) is playing there in December...
    I was thinking of booking it in as something to look forward to...

You should. He's in great form at the moment, a cow-orker saw him at the 2000 Trees festival over the weekend and was suitably impressed. Can't believe I've seen the bloke half a dozen times and still not seen him with band. Someone may be getting me a copy of his gig from the Leftfield at Glastonbury, here's hoping as it was great.
  • philthehip wrote:

I will definately be wearing a Which Dave? tee next tour... I'm even having a list of the Dave's I know written down the back like tour dates... :lol:

:lol: Please do it :D

Could always have Dave's Not Here, Man on the front, Cheech and Chong style, followed by the rogues gallery listed on the back!
  • ilockyer wrote:

Could always have Dave's Not Here, Man on the front, Cheech and Chong style, followed by the rogues gallery listed on the back!

:lol:
    listening the Berlin audio boot...very soon we will have the official...i think during black the volume will be so high,that no glass will be safe at the house!!!!!!!!!
  • Looks like the posters will be on sale this week. Thought it would be a few months to be honest. Wanna try and snag Dublin & Belfast as I didn't pick these up at the show but I wouldn't be suprised if demand for those two were pretty high.

Just need the Boots now :D
    Looks like the posters will be on sale this week. Thought it would be a few months to be honest. Wanna try and snag Dublin & Belfast as I didn't pick these up at the show but I wouldn't be suprised if demand for those two were pretty high.

will be out before the posters.... :mrgreen:
  • Looks like the posters will be on sale this week. Thought it would be a few months to be honest. Wanna try and snag Dublin & Belfast as I didn't pick these up at the show but I wouldn't be suprised if demand for those two were pretty high.

tomorrow maybe ? ;)
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I think I am going to have to buy a Belfast poster, I didn't pay much attention at the show but then I saw Sian's and realised why she got one straight away. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    I think I am going to have to buy a Belfast poster, I didn't pay much attention at the show but then I saw Sian's and realised why she got one straight away. :lol:

Yeah its a nice print. I was gonna try and get one at the end of the show but they just sold out as I got there. Wasn't keen on Dublin to begin with but I love it now.
    Looks like the posters will be on sale this week. Thought it would be a few months to be honest. Wanna try and snag Dublin & Belfast as I didn't pick these up at the show but I wouldn't be suprised if demand for those two were pretty high.

tomorrow maybe ? ;)
    sound good....and poster is out...shit need 1000 $ the next days for all :roll:
    yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
  • yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

Someone's happy :D
    yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

Someone's happy :D
    listening berlin boots..the audio one.....getting happy just thinking when i listen the official....i want to listen the best Black(my favorite song)from the shows i was in....tururutu tururu....here comes the pain again,here comes the rain again,here conmes the black again...tururutu tururu....