euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Just been to see the venue... I loved it :D

Provisional date has been set :D we just have go for another meeting next Monday and pay a deposit if we're 100% happy.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

Provisional date has been set :D we just have go for another meeting next Monday and pay a deposit if we're 100% happy.

:D Full speed ahead eh?

What kind of place is it?
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Give us a description Sian. What does it look like?

And just to keep everything on-topic, I'm going out of mind waiting for bootlegs. I need to relive these Euro shows!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    The Rock wrote:

And just to keep everything on-topic, I'm going out of mind waiting for bootlegs. I need to relive these Euro shows!
    soon......so soon...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Just been to see the venue... I loved it :D

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    The Rock wrote:

soon......so soon...

Starting today I'm off until next monday. That's a whole week! Do you think we'll have some boots by then?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
    NHiding wrote:
    Ok, The Euro Blitz Is On!

PJ Radio will be premiering the Europe Tour shows all through this week and next week, starting on Tuesday, July 20th with the Dublin and Belfast shows, played back to back and in their entirety, beginning at 12 Noon Pacific/ 3pm Eastern / 8pm London time. Replays will happen fairly soon after at 6pm Pacific/ 9pm Eastern.

The rest of the week will play out with the London and Nijmegen shows on Wed. July 21, and the Berlin and Gdynia shows will play on Thurs. July 22. All times will be the same as listed above.

Bootlegs will go on sale the days of each show broadcast as well.

More details to follow on the rest of the shows the following week.

Tune in and turn on!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening all, I am very miffed at all the fun you've been having without me! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    let me first thing in the morning, cancel everything fot this week... :lol::lol: whooohoo...
    hi Leanne.. :D
    let me first thing in the morning, cancel everything fot this week... :lol::lol: whooohoo...

Hey you, take it you're a happy bunny....

So, I need to buy each of the boots, and the Dublin and Belfast posters....eeek!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

So, I need to buy each of the boots, and the Dublin and Belfast posters....eeek!

Yeah i want the Dublin and Belfast too
    dottles wrote:

need 600$ for 8 posters and 11 bootlegs. :roll: :roll: .i just bought the soundtrack of ed play better days to check if credit card works well.. :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah i want the Dublin and Belfast too
    Yeah at those gigs I was still saying I wasn't going to buy posters :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

need 600$ for 8 posters and 11 bootlegs. :roll: :roll: .i just bought the soundtrack of ed play better days to check if credit card works well.. :lol::lol::lol:

UK iTunes didn't have Better Days yesterday when I looked
    dottles wrote:

UK iTunes didn't have Better Days yesterday when I looked
    i bought the cd from good section. :D
  • I'm off to bed folks.

Night
    I'm off to bed folks.

Night

Night hunny, sweet dreams, and thanks for the text - much appreciated!
    I am off to sleep too I think.
    I'm off to bed folks.

Night
    :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all! So, the poster and bootleg madness is going to begin shortly. I fear Dimi's postman will be demanding a big Christmas bonus for all the packages he will have to deliver.

Really tired this morning, first day back at work took more energy out of me than I thought, in hindsight probably wasn't quite ready to return but the boredom had got too high. If the boots had been out that would have been different! Looking forward to hearing Dublin, Belfast, Berlin and Arras in (hopefully) excellent quality.

Anyway, best go to work and earn some money, I have an empty bank account (and am not raiding the tour fund).
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all! So, the poster and bootleg madness is going to begin shortly. I fear Dimi's postman will be demanding a big Christmas bonus for all the packages he will have to deliver.

Really tired this morning, first day back at work took more energy out of me than I thought, in hindsight probably wasn't quite ready to return but the boredom had got too high. If the boots had been out that would have been different! Looking forward to hearing Dublin, Belfast, Berlin and Arras in (hopefully) excellent quality.

Anyway, best go to work and earn some money, I have an empty bank account (and am not raiding the tour fund).
    my postman now knows,and say if the package is from 10c .kufala or other.. :lol:
    morning all :D

:D Full speed ahead eh?

What kind of place is it?
    The Rock wrote:

You will see in good time :) I'll post up a link next week if we pay the deposit. I'm 100% happy but Dave needs to think everything through... which is understandable... afterall, he is marrying me :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm 100% happy but Dave needs to think everything through... which is understandable... afterall, he is marrying me :twisted:

Exactly! Thinking has nothing to do with the venue!! :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    hello partypeople!
    I'm back from the pilgrimage and want to say thank you to all the kind people I met throughout the journey.
    It was an incredible time even though I missed both the Dublin and the London pre parties..
    I'm afraid I'll have to stay away from both the internet and the forum in the near future since work and school will need my full attention now.
    As soon as the European Tour 2012 will be announced I will be back on this pit (or the new Euro Tour thing) on a daily base again.
    have a good one!
    Rob
    Paka wrote:
    hello partypeople!
    I'm back from the pilgrimage and want to say thank you to all the kind people I met throughout the journey.
    It was an incredible time even though I missed both the Dublin and the London pre parties..
    I'm afraid I'll have to stay away from both the internet and the forum in the near future since work and school will need my full attention now.
    As soon as the European Tour 2012 will be announced I will be back on this pit (or the new Euro Tour thing) on a daily base again.
    have a good one!
    Rob
    see u on the flip side Hendrick!! :D
    Paka wrote:
    hello partypeople!
    have a good one!
    Rob

Hey you,
    See ya on the next tour :D
    Take care!
    Self indulgent post ahead.....

Feeling very :( :( :( today, no idea why, it's just swept over me, I think it's ongoing post tour depression, stuff here in the office (the atmosphere is horrible today) and the weather being humid yet pouring with rain.
    Not even listening to the Gorge CDs or my new shoes can make me smile ..
    Hopefully PJ radio will help later on tonight, and boot purchasing...

Oh and that thread about the Euro tours annoyed me, don't know why but it did.
    *le sigh* are you sure none of you have a Tardis??

Enough of my moaning already!! I hope you guys are good.
    Ian defo thinking of going to see Frank Turner (which means Phil and Dave may well have to put up with me)
    Sian, very coolio on the wedding venue front, can't wait to see it when Dave has ok'd it! Sqwee... I love weddings, sqwee....

Will we all be buying boots tonight?
    cant you start a euro tour 2011 thread. :shock: bring the boys back over

Dimi, he has the power :D:lol::D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    Self indulgent post ahead.....

Feeling very :( :( :( today, no idea why, it's just swept over me, I think it's ongoing post tour depression, stuff here in the office (the atmosphere is horrible today) and the weather being humid yet pouring with rain.
    Not even listening to the Gorge CDs or my new shoes can make me smile ..
    Hopefully PJ radio will help later on tonight, and boot purchasing...

Oh and that thread about the Euro tours annoyed me, don't know why but it did.
    *le sigh* are you sure none of you have a Tardis??

Enough of my moaning already!! I hope you guys are good.
    Ian defo thinking of going to see Frank Turner (which means Phil and Dave may well have to put up with me)
    Sian, very coolio on the wedding venue front, can't wait to see it when Dave has ok'd it! Sqwee... I love weddings, sqwee....

It sounds like a bad case of terrible Tuesday! I get it all the time. I shall be buying the three shows that I went to (probably just downloads). I am visiting friends in Manchester this weekend so can load them on the Ipod for the train. :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:

is that the question,?who answers who answers?/my yyyyyyyyyyy credit card,is still alive :lol: