• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    [

:lol::lol: I am indeed :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: true story!!!!!!!

Not even strange but true just TRUE :lol:

Where's little Phil when you need to deflect piss taking :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

He is at TOYS R US :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...but he's not allowed to play with the toys :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...but he's not allowed to play with the toys :lol::lol:

No never :lol::lol::lol:
    Awww, we are cruel, bless. I still can't believe he was so honest to those girls, he could have been a scientist, in the army, anything....
    dottles wrote:
    Awww, we are cruel, bless. I still can't believe he was so honest to those girls, he could have been a scientist, in the army, anything....

The fool would have got some action is he had said he stacked shelves but oh no not Phil :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

The fool would have got some action is he had said he stacked shelves but oh no not Phil :lol:

:lol::lol: that was a funny night...
  • The hours between 3 and 7 get a little hazy for me...
    The hours between 3 and 7 get a little hazy for me...

:lol: I bet they do! I am surprised they are not hazy before 3...
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    we talk in Dublin!!i remember that...i think..

we didn't chat...you must have been drunk :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ok, I did have a fair amount to drink that night :oops: Did you chat to any of us?

Ya I chated with a few ppl that night. A couple of Amercians and a couple of Germans. When I first arrived I was sober, hungry and shy. I woke up shortly after - Guiness surely helped with that ;)

Sorry I didn't see you Dot.

fyi I was near the front left when the cover band was on...man were they ever great :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:

fyi I was near the front left when the cover band was on...man were they ever great :D
    im sure we talked... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    8-) nice week...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    8-) nice week...
    was nice about pj talking...not now my mobile bill arrive...and is till 7th July...217 euros :roll:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Big Phil, Little Phil, cardboard box *flails hands about*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 8-) nice week...
    was nice about pj talking...not now my mobile bill arrive...and is till 7th July...217 euros :roll:

Ouch :?
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Jennytree wrote:

:o We should make T shirts
  • Jennytree wrote:

:o:lol: :thumbup:

Howdy y'all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol: loving that idea

There should be 'which Dave' tees as well...
    8-) nice week...

Freakin hell Dimi!!
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

That would help alot of people :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That would help alot of people :lol:

:lol::D

How goes it today folks? I ended up distracting myself far too well yesterday, not going to bed until 1am... :?
    So today I am shattered, work is well, work and tonight I am off to a charity 'do' thingy...
  • dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

There's only one Dave!!! :D

This is true, I love Sian and Dave ;)
    philthehip wrote:

:lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

I know where you live....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    On the day of the London show I hung out with 6 Dave's ... they seem to congregate :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    philthehip wrote:

I know where you live....

No please dont set Phil on me :lol:
    chime wrote:
    On the day of the London show I hung out with 6 Dave's ... they seem to congregate :twisted:

Far to many Daves. Maybe we have a cull before the next tour