euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!

28062010726.jpg

hahahahaha, I remember that, I took that photo :lol::lol::lol:
    i know...but i took one too!!! :lol::lol:

28062010731.jpg

oooooooooooh nooooooo :lol::lol::lol::lol: totally forgot about that one!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    hahahah, and (I'm a woman....) watch the details!! Look at my wristbands, exact the same colors :o:lol::lol::lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!

28062010726.jpg

hahahahaha, I remember that, I took that photo :lol::lol::lol:
    i know...but i took one too!!! :lol::lol:

28062010731.jpg

oooooooooooh nooooooo :lol::lol::lol::lol: totally forgot about that one!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Dimi I love you forever more for taking that picture :lol:
    :oops: :lol::lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fuck...really guys.seeing the fotos....what an amazing time-tour we had!!!unbeliavable!!!the time of our lifes!!!and the crazy is that shows was important..but not just the shows...thats why we tour and not just go to the show...im blessed i live all this moments with u guys!!!thank you!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Dimi, you have to upload these pictures to Facebook :lol: they are gorgeous!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    71step28 wrote:

Are you sure you want your German friends to see you wearing a Holland hat? That one might not go down so well!

Amazing times!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    71step28 wrote:
    i know...!!!im preparing a video and a album...just need some time.. :mrgreen:

36888146942793245811363.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Are you sure you want your German friends to see you wearing a Holland hat? That one might not go down so well!

Amazing times!

Yes, absolutely!! My people know I like Holland and especially dutch people, so they won't be surprised at all :D (one reason are the dutch football players in my favorite team, my absolut favorite player is dutch as well ;) some great coaches) :)
    my favorite one!!!

21062010550.jpg
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Loving the photos :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Dimi, where's your bearded one?!?!? :lol::lol:
    fuck...really guys.seeing the fotos....what an amazing time-tour we had!!!unbeliavable!!!the time of our lifes!!!and the crazy is that shows was important..but not just the shows...thats why we tour and not just go to the show...im blessed i live all this moments with u guys!!!thank you!! :)

:mrgreen::mrgreen: and thank you kind sir.
    We'd have missed a lot of this if we were in a queue!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    71step28 wrote:
    this one???

21062010552.jpg
    71step28 wrote:
    this one???

21062010552.jpg

yesssss :lol::lol::lol:
    Dimi, does that photo now mean you like shaving?? :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi, does that photo now mean you like shaving?? :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ......seeing all this is bringing back all the wonderful memories....... :D:D:D goooood times we had!!
    sorry...but must post the coolest guy...

06072010798.jpg

dont get fooled....8 euros cost the sunglasses.. :lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    ......seeing all this is bringing back all the wonderful memories....... :D:D:D goooood times we had!!
    ....and will have...
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    ....and will have...
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    ....and will have...
    yes :D on the go :D
    btw sorry how brisk hair looks in the foto....he didnt have brush... :roll: :lol::lol:
    btw sorry how brisk hair looks in the foto....he didnt have brush... :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    ....and will have...

Too true! Anyway, on this positive note, I'm off to bed, night all!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:

no?? I had three of them, could have helped him out with one :lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Why 3!?
    71step28 wrote:

Why 3!?
    someone please tell Dave the story!! :lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:

Why 3!?
    someone please tell Dave the story!! :lol::lol:

Sounds interesting....
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: that still makes me giggle