euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    1st one is so sick!

I'll be saving you one of those then Ed? :D

To be fair guys, I couldn't afford to have masses made, so I'll be honest there are 50 of each design. So, once they are gone...
    We can order more at any point, with no minimum order, should anyone feel inclined to.

Yes please :D

You know what we should make, those fake tattoos too. As I found my space drummer one I'd love to have others on for a laugh.

Yeah no worries they will be ace. The thing with stickers is once you have used it it's there for good so I always refrain from using them :lol: .
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Whos Andrew?

It occured to me that i never asked.

He's Lone Drawn Meteor on here I think...he did the winning badge design for the Euro tour to.
    He's over the pond so I have promised to send him one of each design, and told him to come in here, to hear and see the feedback from you guys
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:
    You know what we should make, those fake tattoos too. As I found my space drummer one I'd love to have others on for a laugh.

Yeah no worries they will be ace. The thing with stickers is once you have used it it's there for good so I always refrain from using them :lol: .

Fake tattoos would be cool!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Tube strikes in London on the day of the London show and the pre-party!!
    Great :? I don't think I'm going to have to use them...but lots of people will!
    http://www.rmt.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=136472&int1stParentNodeID=89732
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Good evening everyone, how are ya all???

Looking forward to meeting you all in 2 weeks, ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Evening,
    You recovered from your jaunt across the pond yet?
    We good enough for ya? :lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    printing Berlin Letter... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    http://www.rmt.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=136472&int1stParentNodeID=89732
    we need to go to the bar,dont we?from airport there are other options but how we go to the bars?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:

Evening,

hello, no haha ive had the flu sinice i got back! :shock: :o , such a pain, i shud be healthier travelling around euro though!!! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    we need to go to the bar,dont we?from airport there are other options but how we go to the bars?

Walking, taxi or by bus!
    From the area we are staying in, we can walk to where the pre-party will be.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Walking, taxi or by bus!
    are u sure??about walking?
    dottles wrote:

Evening,

hello, no haha ive had the flu sinice i got back! :shock: :o , such a pain, i shud be healthier travelling around euro though!!! :lol:

I saw people saying they got ill after the shows, hope you're feeling better now though.
    Excited for Europe?
    dottles wrote:

Walking, taxi or by bus!
    are u sure??about walking?

Do you not like walking Dimi?
    We'll see when we get there!
    Bilbao

17:10 h – WILD BEASTS

18:35 h – BIFFY CLYRO

20:25 h – GOGOL BORDELLO

22:50 h – ALICE IN CHAINS

00:30 h – PEARL JAM (Duración aprox. 1h35m)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Alice in Chains followed by PJ..... If only this could have been in Hyde Park!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    7 more days of work, including today, can't go soon enough.

Leanne, those stickers are cool, the second one would look great as a t shirt design... way better than anything the band were selling last year for starters.

Still can't believe how great Rage were at the weekend... 2 weeks from today (at this time) I will be flying back to Bristol to go to Glastonbury... doesn't seem real at all.

Packing going to start this weekend for both parts of my PJ trip and Glastonbury, just need to steal cases back from parents loft!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    redrock wrote:
    Alice in Chains followed by PJ..... If only this could have been in Hyde Park!
    6 months im saying,that exept the obvious,dublin-berlin-wercther, BILBAO will be unique!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Bilbao

exactly.... AIC + PJ. You lucky! Im seeing AIC b4 Metallica on 19th... Massive Attack on 21st and then off to Dublin... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I want to see AIC too. :cry: May have to go and see Mudhoney. Good morning all. Leanne, your stickers look really good and like someone said they would make good t-shirts. Keeping fingers crossed for Brisk so his future can become a bit clearer and hoping for a certain Greek to tell us some secrets. ;) Only 20 days until Berlin! Have a nice day everyone!!!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • I want to see AIC again :cry:

The stickers are incredible... it's been ace to see how it's all developed :mrgreen: Thank you to Andrew for being a very talented guy and being so great about it all :mrgreen: and thank you to Leanne for arranging it all! :mrgreen: Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on them :twisted:

Man, I only have 6 days left at work... I don't think it's sunk in yet that we're heading to Ireland in a week and a half... crazy times... :wtf:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bilbao

Wehey, nearly an hour of AIC :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    I want to see AIC too. :cry: May have to go and see Mudhoney. Good morning all. Leanne, your stickers look really good and like someone said they would make good t-shirts. Keeping fingers crossed for Brisk so his future can become a bit clearer and hoping for a certain Greek to tell us some secrets. ;) Only 20 days until Berlin! Have a nice day everyone!!!! :mrgreen:

don't kmow if you plan to go see mudhoney in aberdeen, but i emailed the venue, because the ticketweb has sold out. and got this email

Tix will be on sale next week from CAFÉ DRUMMONDS on Belmont Street 01224 619930

thinking about it myself.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Cool Robert, I'll ask for permission then! :oops: :lol: PM you later :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Afternoon :wave:
    So pleased that many of you like the stickers designs. I can't wait until they arrive next week...
    See they've added another band to the second stage in London - Wintersleep, I've never heard of 'em. Anyone?

I still can't quite believe that tour is so soon!!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Afternoon :wave:
    So pleased that many of you like the stickers designs. I can't wait until they arrive next week...
    See they've added another band to the second stage in London - Wintersleep, I've never heard of 'em. Anyone?

I still can't quite believe that tour is so soon!!

I've heard their name several times. It's a good name so i'll check em out.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

Damn!!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Afternoon all, only 6.5 days for me, almost a slight financial/family emergency earlier this week which could have thrown a spanner in the Dublin+Belfast shows but I am good to go. Bad news about the tube strikes, I am only in London for the Friday and I will be staying with my sister who should know her way round by now. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Damn!!

Yep indeedy...hopefully there will be some form of resolution, but based on BA and previous tube strikes :?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Damn!!
    Damn 2!!!

A walk from Waterloo methinks. :(
  • We're not too bad off from the strike.

We are getting a bus from the airport to Finchly Tube station and from there we can get a bus to Hyde Park.

Sucks for a lot of people. What a stupid time to strike :?