euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Mudhoney are doing a UK tour in Oct but no Liverpool or Manchester dates?

Who comes up with this shit!?

9/30/10 Cyprus Avenue. Cork, Ireland

10/1/10 Button Factory. Dublin, Ireland

10/2/10 Roisin Dubh. Galway, Ireland

10/3/10 Limelight. Belfast, Ireland

10/4/10 Northumbria University. Newcastle, England

10/5/10 Concorde 2. Brighton, England

10/6/10 The Electric Ballroom. London, England

10/7/10 Leeds Univeristy. Leeds, England

10/8/10 The Tunnel. Aberdeen, Scotland

10/9/10 Arches. Glasgow, Scotland

Leeds the nearest to you?

Mmm...Glasgow...I have friends there :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah Leeds or Dublin.

Im going Newcastle in Oct for Black keys so not sure if i can make another trip. unless Phil fancies a road trip :lol:

:think:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:

9/30/10 Cyprus Avenue. Cork, Ireland

10/1/10 Button Factory. Dublin, Ireland

10/2/10 Roisin Dubh. Galway, Ireland

10/3/10 Limelight. Belfast, Ireland

10/4/10 Northumbria University. Newcastle, England

10/5/10 Concorde 2. Brighton, England

10/6/10 The Electric Ballroom. London, England

10/7/10 Leeds Univeristy. Leeds, England

10/8/10 The Tunnel. Aberdeen, Scotland

10/9/10 Arches. Glasgow, Scotland

mmm aberdeen, just up the road, could be tempted, any idea when tickets go on sale.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

• mmm aberdeen, just up the road, could be tempted, any idea when tickets go on sale.

Now

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp ... =date,time

oh no scotland dates here
    edited June 2010
    I'm liking the new track...
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I'm liking the new track...

can we keep it?

its on my ipod :D

mmm aberdeen, just up the road, could be tempted, any idea when tickets go on sale.

Now

just checket ticketmaster, which directed me to tickweb, to tell me the event has sold out already on that site.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

• mmm aberdeen, just up the road, could be tempted, any idea when tickets go on sale.

Now

just checket ticketmaster, which directed me to tickweb, to tell me the event has sold out already on that site.

That sucks :evil:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :wtf: :wtf: :crazy: :crazy:
    The above is representative of my day in the office!!

So, tell me about this 'new' track, I can't get it in work....

while your at it this is a representation of what i think of my boss last night
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

asshole :x :x

What happened?

I'm PM ya[/quote]

didn't want to post this publiclay, but i suppose i will, you see at my work if you want a shift swap with someone, you gotta do it in the same week, and i needed the 22nd off to travel down to edinburgh., but because i had to have a swap already because of my bro's wedding, on the sat, i asked the the nightshift manager if it would be okay to swap the week before. (the reason i needed tue of was because i was due to fly from inverness on wed morning after work, but flybe changed my flights, and i was forced to change to flying from edinburgh wed morning, so i needed to get to edin. on tue night)

anyway he said it would be ok. so i put the request in with my manager, and all was ok.
    but last week my manager took me upstairs to tell me that the nightshift manager had put is foot down on the swap. and i said i needed the night off, because i have a lot paid for, so he gave me the night off, and i have to work it back for him the next web, which isn't a problem. all was good.

but last night.. he take me aside, and says.. see that night off i gave you, are you excited about it, and i said yes off course, so he said well don't get too excited yet.. which made me think for fuck sake what now.

then asked if i would do overtime on friday night. in other words if i said no, he probably not give my the 22nd off anymore, so i had to say yes.

now the problem isn't doing the overtime, i could do with extra cash for my holiday a week after belfast. would have said yes, if he just asked nrmally.
    its the way he went about it, pretty much blackmail.
    you see he's the kind of boss were you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours.

just pissed me off.
  • I know the type.

Asshole :evil:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    I know the type.

Yep...that sucks
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    I know the type.

Yep...that sucks

Yes indeedy!!
  • The Boston Boot is great by the way :D
    The Boston Boot is great by the way :D

Hoping mine will arrive tomorrow :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    number 1 of usa tour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    I know the type.

Yep...that sucks

Yes indeedy!!

yes, thanks i know
    at the end of the day it wasn't worth contesting, because i would've lost, and i have too much to lose out on.
    just except that he's a cunt and get on with it.
    How do I link/show .jpg in this thread?
    number 1 of usa tour

just listing now, to boston, only on 1-2 -3-4-5 against 1.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks, are we all well?
  • dottles wrote:

get a photobucket account. upload the picture and then it will have a link you can just paste on the board and viola!
  • philthehip wrote:

Boston boot and Hard Rock tix have come today :D
    dottles wrote:

get a photobucket account. upload the picture and then it will have a link you can just paste on the board and viola!

Tried that, photobucket will not pick up the .jpg
    just reading over again the boston setlist. man i wouldn't turn that down for belfast.
    philthehip wrote:

My hard rock tickets are in the sorting office as noone was home to recieve them, will get them on saturday
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

My hard rock tickets are in the sorting office as noone was home to recieve them, will get them on saturday

You not got 10C?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Last exam tomorrow and so can't be fucked to revise argghghghgjh.
  • dottles wrote:

You not got 10C?

Not much point for HRC.

Im not going through the doors at 2.30 to stay at the barrier til 10pm when PJ comes on. Im gonna have access to food, beer and toilets :D

As for photobucket; does it say why it wont accept it? it really should.

Maybe post the pic in paint and then save as a different format?
  • Brisk. wrote:

Log off your computer. Take a 10 min walk then get back to revising!!!

Its only 1 more night :D
    Brisk. wrote:

Yes you really should be revising, think one more night revising and Phil will get me a lovely cold beer in Dublin :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

I had a good sesh earlier then went out for a chinese buffet as orange wednesdays = 2 for 1 :D