euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Last exam tomorrow and so can't be fucked to revise argghghghgjh.

Log off your computer. Take a 10 min walk then get back to revising!!!

Its only 1 more night :D

Yes you really should be revising, think one more night revising and Phil will get me a lovely cold beer in Dublin :D

Ahh yeah that sounds ace 8-)8-);)

Also tomorrow I should find out if i have 1 of 2 jobs, apprehensive times!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :twisted: :twisted: Wanna post secret pics!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    what of ;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dottles wrote:

Not really sure what to make of that :?

:lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

Not really sure what to make of that :?

dottles wrote:

:roll: :roll: what? :roll: :roll:
    Tsk... nice things....not nasty things!

I've been plotting little gifts for you all on tour and now they are ordered I was going to show you...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

I've been plotting little gifts for you all on tour and now they are ordered I was going to show you...

Oh well. A nice suprise :D
    dottles wrote:

for everybody, i only ask because i'm not really as active on here as soom of the others, plus i'm only doing one show.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Doh! they are .pdf files...that will be why!!!

I am bloody stupid!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    some peoole are tourhorny!!!! :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Doh! they are .pdf files...that will be why!!!

I am bloody stupid!
    don't be silly. your not stupid, if its posting pics on here, i don't know how do do it either, so i'm stupid also then.

never actually worked it out to be honest.

btw this is my 500 post, nothing compared to you's , just thought i'd say anyway.
    Leanne if you want help then send me a pm and i'll give you my email and then if you send me the PDFs i'll post the images.
    Basically, I have ordered some vinyl stickers for us...
    Andrew who designed the badges has designed them for me, there are two designs, and I love them both. He is very talented.
    I thought that peeps could put them on hard luggage, tour books, journals, photo albums etc
    Just a little momento from me to you :D

Mega big thanks to Andrew!!! and thanks to Sian, Marco and Dave who all have helped as well :mrgreen:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Andrew who designed the badges has designed them for me, there are two designs, and I love them both. He is very talented.
    I thought that peeps could put them on hard luggage, tour books, journals, photo albums etc

Mega big thanks to Andrew!!! and thanks to Sian, Marco and Dave who all have helped as well :mrgreen:

wow! what a cool idea!! Awesome! Thanks Leanne :D
    Brisk. wrote:
    Leanne if you want help then send me a pm and i'll give you my email and then if you send me the PDFs i'll post the images.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

you see, this is why this is the best band in the world to follow.

with genourous kind fans like you. i'm sure everyone will enjoy their momento.
    Euh ehm, here to announce... Leanne's stickers!

eurosalamander.png

firesticker.png
    Thanks Ed!! Much appreciated!!

(Andrew's stickers really :D )
    Brisk. wrote:

eurosalamander.png

firesticker.png
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Brisk. wrote:

eurosalamander.png

firesticker.png
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow Leanne they are sooo cool :D
    You guys like?
    I hope so, Andrew worked hard on the designs, and I was a tad picky!!
    They are going to be custom cut, and the salamader is slightly smaller than the fire one.
    1st one is so sick!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    sooooo cool, Leanne! And Andrew of course!! :clap::clap::clap:
    2nd is fuckin great!!
    Brisk. wrote:
    1st one is so sick!

I'll be saving you one of those then Ed? :D

To be fair guys, I couldn't afford to have masses made, so I'll be honest there are 50 of each design. So, once they are gone...
    We can order more at any point, with no minimum order, should anyone feel inclined to.
    dottles wrote:
    You guys like?
    I hope so, Andrew worked hard on the designs, and I was a tad picky!!
    They are going to be custom cut, and the salamader is slightly smaller than the fire one.

you know what made me laugh about this,

my oldest daughter is 5 years old, and the book she was learning to read was called whats this, and it was about finding a salamander.

anyway for homework tonight, she had to draw a pic of a salamander, which i had to overlook, just thought it was ironic.

good stickers by the way.
  • Whos Andrew?

It occured to me that i never asked.
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    1st one is so sick!

I'll be saving you one of those then Ed? :D

To be fair guys, I couldn't afford to have masses made, so I'll be honest there are 50 of each design. So, once they are gone...
    We can order more at any point, with no minimum order, should anyone feel inclined to.
    no worries,is so great u did that,congrats :)