philthehip wrote:

:lol:

well have to put that one in the album :lol:

Defo, and pic of him to show that it actually is him :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Defo, and pic of him to show that it actually is him :lol:

It looks so like him :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I wonder if I get extra challenge points for getting mr bendy man photographed with an umpah lumpah!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Ok, name decision -
    Engleburt,
    Dwayne,
    Alexander,
    Hermes
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Mr B
    Mr B

That could work :D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Mr B

Yer that works :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Mr B

Yer that works :lol:

settled...
    Holy fuckballs 12 days to go :D :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
  • philthehip wrote:

I know :D

Hope the weather picks up tho
    philthehip wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

I have told you already dude, the weather is gonna be amazing. This rain is the price I had to pay for summer when we are away.
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have told you already dude, the weather is gonna be amazing. This rain is the price I had to pay for summer when we are away.

Ok then if its not you owe me a refund :D
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I hope you're right Phil, though I will be bright red as soon as the sun shines, I don't want rain...
    philthehip wrote:

Ok then if its not you owe me a refund :D

Well if Im wrong you will refunded lots of rain :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I didn't find out if I got the job today but I really need to get on and sort out accomodation for next year. I wonder if you guys think if its a bad idea to phone up and ask if I got it or not?

They did say we would know today (tuesday) but may leave it till after out final exam on Thursday. I don't want to seem as a pushy annoying person.
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Brisk. wrote:
    I didn't find out if I got the job today but I really need to get on and sort out accomodation for next year. I wonder if you guys think if its a bad idea to phone up and ask if I got it or not?

They did say we would know today (tuesday) but may leave it till after out final exam on Thursday. I don't want to seem as a pushy annoying person.

I´d wait....It´s only a few more days..
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Brisk. wrote:

They might need some extra time to decide. Leave til after your exam and then call them. Try to forget about until then.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I´d wait....It´s only a few more days..

I'm going home on the 15th for good and my accommodation runs out on the 30th so I don't have too much time at all to find somewhere.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    I'm going home on the 15th for good and my accommodation runs out on the 30th so I don't have too much time at all to find somewhere.

I see...you could call and explain your situation...I think it´s a valid reason for you to ask since time is short...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I see...you could call and explain your situation...I think it´s a valid reason for you to ask since time is short...

Alright then, thank you for your input.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I agree but I would phrase it by asking when they will be making the decision, rather than if they had made it. Then if they say...two weeks, then explain the situation briefly.
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I agree but I would phrase it by asking when they will be making the decision, rather than if they had made it. Then if they say...two weeks, then explain the situation briefly.

Even better! Good luck Brisk, and you´re welcome!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

As dottles and Lone Wolf said, you have a valid reason to call them.
    Cool, thanks a lot guys.

Was packing my shit up today to move out and found a backspacer space drummer tattoo that you can have for a few days. Think i'm gonna wield it when its the 22nd :):D
    Brisk. wrote:
    Cool, thanks a lot guys.

Was packing my shit up today to move out and found a backspacer space drummer tattoo that you can have for a few days. Think i'm gonna wield it when its the 22nd :):D

I´d like to see that one...depending on where you´re going to put it that is :lol:
    Good luck!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Cool, thanks a lot guys.

I´d like to see that one...depending on where you´re going to put it that is :lol:
    Good luck!

Thinking on under side of wrist 8-)
    Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

That´s a cool spot!
    Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

That´s a cool spot!

8-)
    MSG 1 & 2 ordered :oops: :oops: