Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    June is here, YAYwhoooooo!!!!!

Exactly what I thought as I looked at the calendar an hour ago!! :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Red Lukin wrote:

4 weeks today! This thought is needed as the prospect of going back to work after a long weekend sucks!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning all!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Good morning!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

4 weeks today! This thought is needed as the prospect of going back to work after a long weekend sucks!

3 weeks yesterday for some of us 8-)

I can't believe June is here :shock: We have a 4 day week at work, RATM in Finsbury park, a $ day working week and complete working week and then we head to Ireland.... Holy shit balls :shock:

I'm gonna see if I can get holiday for the complete working week...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    HURRAH!!!!!

It's June people....it's June!

June is a bloody good month :mrgreen:

(Oh and Good Morning...it's wet and miserable, and I am in a finance meeting all morning trying to decide to give thousands of pounds too but I don't care, it's June!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    HURRAH!!!!!

It's June people....it's June!

June is a bloody good month :mrgreen:

(Oh and Good Morning...it's wet and miserable, and I am in a finance meeting all morning trying to decide to give thousands of pounds too but I don't care, it's June!)

Surely you meant OPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ;):mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• 5 DAYS TIL RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Indeedy-do...

Damn it's come around fast :shock:

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning everyone! :D Today has a much different feel to it and I think the Polish guy who works with me is wondering what is wrong with me. It's a grey and miserable day but it doesn't seem to matter.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client ... alfCHHcRzE
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12

Indeedy-do...

Damn it's come around fast :shock:

It has. I'll be in Dublin before i know it :D
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    I'm going to see Pearl Jam 3 times in 8 days... it's going to be incredible!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    is it June yet???Yes it is.. MUUUUUTTHHHHAAAAAFFFUUUUCCCKKKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning everyone! :D Today has a much different feel to it and I think the Polish guy who works with me is wondering what is wrong with me. It's a grey and miserable day but it doesn't seem to matter.

i think i was the same, i think everybody was wondering why i was i such a good mood at work last night, at work. and i'm only seeing them the once, i can't imagine what some of you others are feeling. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    juuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnne !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    OPA!!!!!! :D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Three weeks today until the dublin show. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• veddertown wrote:

i think i was the same, i think everybody was wondering why i was i such a good mood at work last night, at work. and i'm only seeing them the once, i can't imagine what some of you others are feeling. :D

Although I was tired this morning, my collegues have too wondered what switch has flicked in my head and why there's a spring in my step :mrgreen:

• theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    you got your lady gaga cd playing i guess..hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm

Ahh we don't need an amnesty! Ridicule all you like! *stands up and puts hand on chest* I'm a GaGa fan and proud!

Ohh god what have I done...

who dared say this aloud in here :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:
  • you got your lady gaga cd playing i guess..hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm

Ahh we don't need an amnesty! Ridicule all you like! *stands up and puts hand on chest* I'm a GaGa fan and proud!

Ohh god what have I done...

who dared say this aloud in here :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

I'll have you know, I haven't listened to that since Friday... :roll: :P

Even my finance meeting couldn't bring me down today!

I did get another laugh when I just called to get tickets for a Levellers gig in November and told the venue they were playing - they've no record of a gig being booked , no tickets or ticket prices. I've not emailed the band to ask them to sort it out.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Seeing that I will only be in the Bilbao show, I will be much hapier on the 1 of july (I should also be a daddy by then)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Rafie, congratulations on your impending arrival!!

I meant to say have we found thread runners for the earlier part of the Euro tour we're stuggling with?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey Leanne, I hope you took your good mood into your meeting today and spread the wealth! :D I'd be a fucking great bank manager today! Good job I didn't listen at school or the country could be in ruins. :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Leanne, I hope you took your good mood into your meeting today and spread the wealth! :D I'd be a fucking great bank manager today! Good job I didn't listen at school or the country could be in ruins. :lol:

Small fry this morning, recommendations for approval for about £400,000 :lol:
    I played devils advocate on some of the recommendations, made it harder for the people getting the cash. I am pussy cat in the main, but sometimes I can be very determined :D

The country is in ruins!
    None of it goes in my direction :lol::lol: It funds projects in communities, so this year I had a total pot of about £13million as we'd earnt a shed load of reward, not going to exist next year tho!
    im ready for tour....OPA!!!!!

01062010657.jpg