euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    I wonder what will come out of the bag for the second MSG show tonight...hmmm...ponder!
    one show left..just dont play it,,only this one..leave it to europe...

We're next!!!!!! Man, I am starting to get so bloody excited, I am driving the girls in the office mental I think!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    TFI Friday!!

The sun is glorious today, so me and the girlies from my office went to the pub, and had our lunch accompanied by a large glass of chilled white wine in the garden. Followed by ice cream from Thorntons on the way back to the office. Everyone has been so much happier today!
    Mind you, I've not bought any summer shoes for work yet, and today realised that it's too hot for long leather boots. I'm so in the mood for de-camping to the pub or a beach bar for a drink, but all my mates are busy :(
    Oh, and my eyetest this morning revealed, no deterioration in my vision, so the tour fund stays intact!
    One more show and then it's our turn!!
    STAY TOURHORNY!!!IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!! :lol:

Oh, I am tourhorny!! :lol:

Im sure long leather boots can help everyone remain tourhorny :lol: Hello everyone
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    :D Hello!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hellooo :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Im sure long leather boots can help everyone remain tourhorny :lol: Hello everyone

Evening! :lol::lol: at the boots, trust you to pick up on that, I never even though about it when I wrote it. They are very lovely black ones, I live in long boots for most of the year, but today was just too hot for them, so they (in any of the 5 variations I have, just to make your eyes water totalling over £1000) be making an appearance on tour.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Hello Marco and Yvi :D
    I trust you are both well?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hello Marko,Yvi,Leanne
    thas the spirit everyone!!!!!!!!!
    in one month exactly we will be in meeting party at Dublin!!! :shock:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSy2qqZioiU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaETiy2LtcQ

ole ole ole,pearl jam,pearl jam...ole ole ole ,pearl jam ,pearl jam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_bz1IV3mU
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hello Leanne, yes I´m well - thanks - how about you?
    And 5 pairs of boots worth over £1000? You got issues girl! ;):lol:
    hello Marko,Yvi,Leanne

TourHorny still are you? ;):lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ummm....yes I do, and we will not go near adding up the cost of my handbags!!
    Yeah, good personally, the sun has been shining and everyone has been smiling, work was good so yeah :mrgreen:
    Your work base any better?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Good day Leanne! I'm well, besides the slight of sun burn :o the May sun is always underrated...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    hello Marko,Yvi,Leanne

TourHorny still are you? ;):lol:

So, what will we be when we are on tour Dimi, if we're tourhorny now in anticipation?
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Good day Leanne! I'm well, besides the slight of sun burn :o the May sun is always underrated...

Oooh, moisturise!! I sat in the shade when we went to the pub for lunch today, I am vampire pale, so burn very easily at the slightest hint of sunshine! Glad to hear you're well tho!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yeah, good personally, the sun has been shining and everyone has been smiling, work was good so yeah :mrgreen:

Alright, glad to hear your day went well....Boots, handbags....anything else you´d like to confess? :D
    And work´s still the same, nothing has happened yet but today we found out it will...soon....We´ll see...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Alright, glad to hear your day went well....Boots, handbags....anything else you´d like to confess? :D
    And work´s still the same, nothing has happened yet but today we found out it will...soon....We´ll see...

Ummmm, I best not confess anything more, I've got to meet you guys and I want you to like me :lol::lol:
    I'm not liking the stuff about your work! Our restructure is racing ahead but still looks like nothing will be decided until I come back from the tour. My friend got told today that she'll not have a job in the new year due to some changes our new government made yesterday.
    hey, na-na-na-na, hey that's something
    hey, na-na-na-na, hey that's Horny,
    wanna back, back on tour yeah!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Evening! :lol::lol: at the boots, trust you to pick up on that, I never even though about it when I wrote it. They are very lovely black ones, I live in long boots for most of the year, but today was just too hot for them, so they (in any of the 5 variations I have, just to make your eyes water totalling over £1000) be making an appearance on tour.

We loves the boots :lol:
    hey, na-na-na-na, hey that's something
    hey, na-na-na-na, hey that's Horny,
    wanna back, back on tour yeah!!

:lol::lol:
    :lol: No need to worry about that! (though I´m curious what else there could be tho ;) )
    Things don´t look too good at work, but I´ll start worrying first week of July :D
    Too bad about your friend :(
    Fingers crossed for you!!
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

...and there I was thinking it was the stockings in the boots that the boys loved! :lol::lol: That's where I've been going wrong all these years!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :lol: No need to worry about that! (though I´m curious what else there could be tho ;) )
    Things don´t look too good at work, but I´ll start worrying first week of July :D

Yeah, we can worry about each others jobs after the tour!
    Curiosity killed the cat you know! ;);) (do you have that saying in the Netherlands?)
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...and there I was thinking it was the stockings in the boots that the boys loved! :lol::lol: That's where I've been going wrong all these years!

Leanne stop it :crazy: :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Curiosity killed the cat you know! ;);) (do you have that saying in the Netherlands?)

Yes, use that saying with friends sometimes....just as you put it...in English...Don´t believe there´s a Dutch version...
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Grreks discover this too...wufff!!
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You're the one reading into my comments! I am sweet and innocent :lol::lol:

Ok, I'll behave :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You're the one reading into my comments! I am sweet and innocent :lol::lol:

Ok, I'll behave :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yes, use that saying with friends sometimes....just as you put it...in English...Don´t believe there´s a Dutch version...

That's interesting, I'm not sure if we have any sayings we use which are not in English.
    You must have some weird Cornwall versions of English ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You must have some weird Cornwall versions of English ;)

Well, we are just wierd! :lol: We do have our own language in fact -
    http://www.cornish-language.org/english/phrasebook.asp

Though few of us use it!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I go away for 5 mins and your talking about boots and stockings and shit!!!

Carry on :think: