euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PkePke Posts: 846
    hiya all all 23 lunch breaks to go ;)

bought 2 tickets for berlin for my daughter and her boyfreind off of viagogo today £193 robbing feckers
    so think thats me just about there with everything
    got a ferry dover to calis and flights berlin to stanstead to book plus a couple stopover travel lodges at diferrent points duiring the travells an thats me ;)

aslo paid off the balance of my tribes sonisphere tickets today so thats me skint again :shock:

did manage to sneak in an order for philly bootleg boxset huvnae told the missus yet :D
    think that wiil be the travel music in car :D

like the tee shirt Leanne :P
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    nice see Lone Wolf here :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited May 2010
    Pke wrote:
    hiya all all 23 lunch breaks to go ;)

bought 2 tickets for berlin for my daughter and her boyfreind off of viagogo today £193 robbing feckers
    so think thats me just about there with everything
    got a ferry dover to calis and flights berlin to stanstead to book plus a couple stopover travel lodges at diferrent points duiring the travells an thats me ;)

aslo paid off the balance of my tribes sonisphere tickets today so thats me skint again :shock:

did manage to sneak in an order for philly bootleg boxset huvnae told the missus yet :D
    think that wiil be the travel music in car :D

like the tee shirt Leanne :P

Why thank you very much, tis pretty cool :D:lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

Thanks Dimi, good to see you and the others too!
    You´re good and ready?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Won´t bore you with the details but there are some issues that need to be discussed...fast...
    It can go in any direction, either we resolve things in a adolescent manner or some of us get get fired :roll:

I´m sorry if I got the wrong impression :D You´ll be all warmed up for Berlin then huh? :lol:

Well, feel free to vent via email :D
    And I might have had one or two drinks before Berlin ;):lol:

Have you seen the Euro request thread? Are you going to list your request for Berlin and/or Arras?

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on that.
    And no, haven´t seen the request thread yet, I´ll take a look....guess I´d like to hear Even Flow in either Berlin, Arras or Nijmegen ;)

Any time, you know that.
    ...and I keep forgetting you're going to Nijmegen, your nephew convinced you to drink yet? :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You´re good and ready?
    TourHorny ,my friend!!! TourHorny
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You´re good and ready?

:lol: :thumbup:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You´re good and ready?

:lol: Dimi was born ready for PJ tours!!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You´re good and ready?

That still makes me smirk....
    Have you seen the Euro request thread? Are you going to list your request for Berlin and/or Arras?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on that.
    And no, haven´t seen the request thread yet, I´ll take a look....guess I´d like to hear Even Flow in either Berlin, Arras or Nijmegen ;)[/quote]

Any time, you know that.
    ...and I keep forgetting you're going to Nijmegen, your nephew convinced you to drink yet? :lol:[/quote]

Yeah he did....didn´t take him much persuading to be honest :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You´re good and ready?

:lol: Dimi was born ready for PJ tours!!

Yes he was!! And I saw his nephew´s ready too!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I thought he might get his way, vodka for you then :)
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I thought he might get his way, vodka for you then :)

Hope you don´t get the wrong impression of me...though I realize that might be too late! :D
    Any idea where to find the Euro request thread?
    dottles wrote:

Thanks - for both!

Judging by the U.S. setlists I think it´s going to be an awesome Euro tour - Hurrah!
    Yeah, the warm ups in the US have been good haven't they :D I might buy some of the boots...you've probably already bought them... and the socks! :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, the warm ups in the US have been good haven't they :D I might buy some of the boots...you've probably already bought them... and the socks! :lol:

Yep! The guys will be in full tour mode once they hit Europe ;)
    And ehmmm yes....you know me too well :D
    dottles wrote:
    you've probably already bought them... and the socks! :lol:
    5 pairs so far!!!!! :twisted: :roll:
    dottles wrote:

:D Black or white ones?
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

5 pairs of socks Dimi :lol: I thought they were sold in sets of 2
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: well, it's a good job your birthday pressie is gonna have to come from the tour merchandise because otherwise you'll have already bought it all :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

both!!! :D
    dottles wrote:

then 10 pairs.. :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

:o :shock: :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: well, it's a good job your birthday pressie is gonna have to come from the tour merchandise because otherwise you'll have already bought it all :lol:

Meeting you is pressie enough for me, this tour is expensive enough for you!
    dottles wrote:

Why the hell do you need socks in Greece? :D;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Meeting you is pressie enough for me, this tour is expensive enough for you!

:oops: Shush!!! You dafty!
    I shall be looking at the merch stands prior to Berlin :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Why the hell do you need socks in Greece? :D;)

That's a very good point!
    Maybe he needs them for the cold weather that awaits him in Ireland and England on tour!
    :D And it´s your birthday too in June, right? Presents all around then!
    Why the hell do you need socks in Greece? :D;)[/quote]

That's a very good point!
    Maybe he needs them for the cold weather that awaits him in Ireland and England on tour![/quote]

Yes, that could be it! Or maybe he´ll feel safer stashing his money in socks rather than Greek banks? ;)