euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Some bloody alarm has been going off for the past 20 mins!!!

I dont need this crap at 8 in the morning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Morning!
    I take it you're having a good day already :lol: You not at work already? (says she who really should be on her way ny now!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning!

Liking the setlist for Boston, something close to that for Dublin please, only with Oceans or Wash to open!

Oceans :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    I'm thinking of getting a flag for tour... hmm... :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I could bring a Cornish flag, St Pirans, black with a white cross...the county could adopt you all whilst on tour :lol::lol:
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642

u want me to sent 2 F-16..?

:lol: Yes please.

Apparently its been going off since 5 this morning!!!
    dottles wrote:

Morning!
    I take it you're having a good day already :lol: You not at work already? (says she who really should be on her way ny now!)

Yeah im in work.

I think its stopped now...
    dottles wrote:
    I could bring a Cornish flag, St Pirans, black with a white cross...the county could adopt you all whilst on tour :lol::lol:

Cornwall has a flag?!?!?! :shock: :lol:

I wonder if the Midlands has one... :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

dottles wrote:

Yeah its a pasty...
    dottles wrote:

Yep,'cause we're not part of England :lol::lol: Seriously, we have independance political parties (Mebyon Kernow) and have our own flag, gotta go to work but google it!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep,'cause we're not part of England :lol::lol: Seriously, we have independance political parties (Mebyon Kernow) and have our own flag, gotta go to work but google it!

bloody Southern weirdness... ;)

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    in 5 weeks this very minute, i'll be flying from edinburgh to belfast, for my one and only pj show of the tour.

wish i could do more like most of you gus, but financial and family reasons..

but at least one is better than none.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    in 5 weeks this very minute, i'll be flying from edinburgh to belfast, for my one and only pj show of the tour.

and will be great to meet u!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

absoulutly, i'll just look out for the greek flag.............. right :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

absoulutly, i'll just look out for the greek flag.............. right :D

right :D and when you see a Hamburg flag beneath it (red with a white "castle" on it)- i hope i get one the next days) you are absolutely right ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:

I read there is some campaign where they want to ban the English flag in Cornwall :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    chime wrote:
    I read there is some campaign where they want to ban the English flag in Cornwall :lol:

Yeah I had a mate form Cornwall that insisted he wasnt English and had the flay pinned up in his house...granted he was in love with our Welsh housemate and because he was Welsh, me mate was always walking round in a Welsh rugby shirt claiming he was Welsh also :?
    I need a coffee!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    MORNING ALL

I BRING MY KILT AND INTERNATIONAL FLAG OF RECOGNITION KNOWN WORLD WIDE

A BIG PAIR OF HAIRY SCOTMANS BALLS SWINGIN FREE BELOW THE KILT

:twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Pke wrote:
    MORNING ALL

Yay kilt!!!! Just don't flash your balls to Ed, please.
    Pke wrote:
    MORNING ALL

:shock: the 2010 tour video will be upload to xtube!!not in you tube!! :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    redrock wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    MORNING ALL

So that's why they never play Scotland! They got a brief reminder at the astoria.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Brisk. wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    MORNING ALL

So that's why they never play Scotland! They got a brief reminder at the astoria.

Good ol' Frasier. I think Ed was a bit surprised at first but he was smiling!
    chime wrote:

I read there is some campaign where they want to ban the English flag in Cornwall :lol:[/quote]

St Piran's Flag - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piran%27s_Flag
    You'll very rarely find the St George's Flag flying, and we even have St Piran's Day (5th March) with celebrations etc.

Yep, road signs for tourism places with the English flag have been defaced, celebrity chefs who own restaurants in the county (Rick Stein, Jamie Oliver etc) have recieved death threats/suspected letter bombs, there has been defacing of bridges etc with independent messages.
    There is an ongoing joke about needing a passport to cross the Tamar river into Devon...and you're not really a local unless you're born and bred here.

I don't go along with all the independence stuff, but I guess we are brought up down here with a sense of being Cornish, in a way that other areas don't have. I am very proud of where I am from, the same as most people I guess.

Yep, we're all a bit wierd :D
    TourHorny...!!!!!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited May 2010
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

St Piran's Flag - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piran%27s_Flag
    You'll very rarely find the St George's Flag flying, and we even have St Piran's Day (5th March) with celebrations etc.

Yep, road signs for tourism places with the English flag have been defaced, celebrity chefs who own restaurants in the county (Rick Stein, Jamie Oliver etc) have recieved death threats/suspected letter bombs, there has been defacing of bridges etc with independent messages.
    There is an ongoing joke about needing a passport to cross the Tamar river into Devon...and you're not really a local unless you're born and bred here.

I don't go along with all the independence stuff, but I guess we are brought up down here with a sense of being Cornish, in a way that other areas don't have. I am very proud of where I am from, the same as most people I guess.

Yep, we're all a bit wierd :D

Other than when it's something like the World Cup you wouldn't really see the St George's cross here either :lol:
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:

Yeah I had a mate form Cornwall that insisted he wasnt English and had the flay pinned up in his house...granted he was in love with our Welsh housemate and because he was Welsh, me mate was always walking round in a Welsh rugby shirt claiming he was Welsh also :?

:lol::lol::lol: Taking those celtic links a bit too far, a bit like me saying I'm Irish as my Grandmother was an O'Malley :lol:
    TourHorny...!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Dimi, you do make me smile!
    as for flags..dont have to say which one has the best history..and whats the meaning of the flag..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Greece
    dottles wrote:
    TourHorny...!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Dimi, you do make me smile!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4qh61nBLpQ
    Dublin opener is Gonna see my friends... ;)