euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    why now u dont mailing indeed?????

sorry guys,they answer me they will do it,only for me ,but dont post it in pj forum!!! :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Cher Client,

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande et nous vous en remercions. Un dossier a été ouvert avec la reférence #92650.

Notre service client va vous répondre dans les meilleurs délais.

A très bientôt,
    L'équipe digitick

Dear Customer,

We have received your request and we thank you. A file was opened with the reference # 92650.

Our customer service will answer you as soon as possible.

See you soon,
    Team digitick

:mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Email sent in english.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Coolio, maybe with all the emails they'll realise they need to offer upgrades on existing tickets!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Email sent in english.
    upgrade 8-)
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Finally I couldn't wait until tomorrow (well it is already tomorrow for me now) : email sent !
    Let's see if I get an answer.
    Good night.

Thank you :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Jennytree wrote:
    what the FUCK u all mean ill mail them Tomorrow???
    im the only fucker i mail them already?????????/ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why now you don't mailing?

(that'll never grow old, right?!)
    Nope, I don't reckon it will :)
    i cant fuckin sleep,and in 4 hours im working.. :twisted:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

i kinda know how you feel, i work nightshift, so i work through the night, and get little sleep the next day, then have to go to work next night half asleep, and so on.

usually during my work cycle i'm like a zombie.

i do get good sleeps some days, but not often.

G O T O B E D!!!!!
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

i kinda know how you feel, i work nightshift, so i work through the night, and get little sleep the next day, then have to go to work next night half asleep, and so on.

usually during my work cycle i'm like a zombie.

i do get good sleeps some days, but not often.

G O T O B E D!!!!!
    Night shifts are a fucking curse! I used to do some crazy ones a long while back now but the missus is a nurse and she is a nightmare when she's on nights. She's on tonight for the third of a four day stint and I get too stretch out. How's life out in the North East with you? You got summer yet? :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Morning!!! :)
    Answer for Arras tickets

Dear Sir, ,

We inform you that the tickets can neither be changed nor be refunded as
    specified in the general terms of sales.

However, if ever another person is able to use your ticket, please send us the
    following information for the new owner:

Surname of the new owner:

First name of the new owner:

Bar code on the ticket:

We shall then rename the ticket and send it back to you by email for
    reprinting.

Please also note that the following website is available to allow you to find a
    person who would attend the event in your place :

http://www.zepass.com/

We are entirely at your disposal should you require further information.

Best regards,

The digiteam
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning everyone. I'm so tired this morning. I had a dream last night that Paul McCartney was on stage with PJ singing Helter Skelter while it was pouring with rain and I was trying to phone my mother but I was too excited to work my phone. It's a sign!! 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Mister Lys Pasquini of digitick team,i hope he understand my Greekglish bitching...
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Morning all :wave:

31 days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm still waiting for the Bitching badges to be delivered :think:

*scurries off to email company*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning all :wave:

31 days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm still waiting for the Bitching badges to be delivered :think:

*scurries off to email company*
    why now u dont delivering??
    second answer..

Hello,

We are sorry but we really cannot exchange your tickets. That would be contrary
    to our general tems of sales.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

the Digiteam
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I really need to order the Dublin badges... I just get distracted though... and it's a pretty big decision. We'll all be full of badges by the time we get home in July :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    I really need to order the Dublin badges... I just get distracted though... and it's a pretty big decision. We'll all be full of badges by the time we get home in July :D

They will weigh us down! I need of each going! :)
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

They will weigh us down! I need of each going! :)
    so,what we need to do for irish badges?? :) :P

Nothing, just be in Ireland :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jenny if they are going to charge you loads for shipping to Ireland and you want to use a UK address you can use mine and I can give them to you at RATM (if I've received them by then :P) 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:

Nothing, just be in Ireland :lol:
    great!!!so ill cancel my wax date!!i thought had to do nude fotos!!!! :roll: thanks Jenny,i can be in Ireland!!!! ;)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Sweet just got the call saying im through to the 2nd round of interview for this job. If i get it i think i may just got mad and buy lisbon and bilbao.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Sweet just got the call saying im through to the 2nd round of interview for this job. If i get it i think i may just got mad and buy lisbon and bilbao.
    great!! :)
    chime wrote:
    Jenny if they are going to charge you loads for shipping to Ireland and you want to use a UK address you can use mine and I can give them to you at RATM (if I've received them by then :P) 8-)

Thankya lady, I'll get ordering this evening, I'll let you know :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello,
    Work head on - UK peeps seen the coalition document for government? Interesting document!

Non work head on - today is the 20th May, on the 20th June I go to Dublin :mrgreen:
    Mind you I wonder how Mike and his Dad are feeling before tonight at MSG, immense I bet.

Damn about the Arras tickets, it's blinking unfair!!!! Normally they sell golden circle type tickets first :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    dottles wrote:
    Damn about the Arras tickets, it's blinking unfair!!!! Normally they sell golden circle type tickets first :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

I've seen that! They completely screwed up.
    Brisk. wrote:

Cool, congratulations and fingers crossed for the 2nd round!!
    dottles wrote:
    Hello,
    Work head on - UK peeps seen the coalition document for government? Interesting document!

Non work head on - today is the 20th May, on the 20th June I go to Dublin :mrgreen:
    Mind you I wonder how Mike and his Dad are feeling before tonight at MSG, immense I bet.

i told the guy answer my mail that he sould be proud that works in a company that fucks the headline band fans..
    people will buy those tix i doubt will know Even flow