euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Hello,
    Work head on - UK peeps seen the coalition document for government? Interesting document!

Just printed it out now. Gonna read it tonight. Still waitning on Student finance tho...
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    dottles wrote:
    Hello,
    Work head on - UK peeps seen the coalition document for government? Interesting document!

Just printed it out now. Gonna read it tonight. Still waitning on Student finance tho...

I was gonna print out at work but 36 pages might just be seen as taking the piss :lol:

I'll read it later :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    Hello,

I was gonna print out at work but 36 pages might just be seen as taking the piss :lol:

I'll read it later :)

The website is currently dying under the strain anyway :P ... I hope to print it out at some point today :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Its available on bbc and guardian.co.uk as well.

I printed it out at work :?
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    i know its over a month away..but as i want to see everyone whos going to london..are you all just seeing each other in the que or are you going to a pub before /after show.

whats the plan of action..
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i know its over a month away..but as i want to see everyone whos going to london..are you all just seeing each other in the que or are you going to a pub before /after show.

I believe Hinn is organising drinks for the day/night before the show. Could you get a pass? ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    chime wrote:

I believe Hinn is organising drinks for the day/night before the show. Could you get a pass? ;)

im a free man all day..wifes had to book a holiday off work to cover me..and im staying up wit ha friend..so its going to be a long night ...i might even buy you a drink.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Hello from New York. Today's the day!! :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Paka wrote:
    Hello back! Hope you enjoy the experience. Will be watching the relay. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    chime wrote:

im a free man all day..wifes had to book a holiday off work to cover me..and im staying up wit ha friend..so its going to be a long night ...i might even buy you a drink.

God knows what we're doing... we'll probably get there and text unsuspecting individuals like our little Chimey :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    second answer..

Hello,

We are sorry but we really cannot exchange your tickets. That would be contrary
    to our general tems of sales.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

the Digiteam

That's the official proof that Livenation sucks ...
    At least you got an answer from Digitick. I didn't get any answer from Livenation. I might send them a "you suck" email. I don't understand their golden ticket policy just 6 weeks before the show.
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    second answer..

Hello,

Best regards,

the Digiteam

At least you got an answer from Digitick. I didn't get any answer from Livenation. I might send them a "you suck" email. I don't understand their golden ticket policy just 6 weeks before the show.

maybe they aren't selling as many tickets as they predicted and this is a late measure to boost sales?
  • Im pretty sure there will be good space in the golden circle, if they dont give the major of the golden circle tickets away to sponsor and friends.

Someone think TC can do something about it?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Paka wrote:

You lucky so and so!!
    Enjoy :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    second answer..

Hello,

Best regards,

the Digiteam

I emailed a contact email address I found on the festival site but haven't had a response so far. Looks like Dimi has got the response we all expected though.

Hope everyone is well, and still tourhorny!!
    I'm off out in a bit, my friend is cooking me dinner at his which will be nice. I just hope he's remembered I am fussy and has noted my list of food I don't like!

I wish I was going to MSG tonight, but it does mean there are only two shows until our turn!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Im pretty sure there will be good space in the golden circle, if they dont give the major of the golden circle tickets away to sponsor and friends.

the sales must be not go well to put those out now..and 10c will not do anything..if there is no 10c tix in a festival,they dont mess with the whole.its u and the company of tix..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Im pretty sure there will be good space in the golden circle, if they dont give the major of the golden circle tickets away to sponsor and friends.

I doubt it, as it something they are doing each night for the festival, not just on the 3rd :( :evil:

maybe they aren't selling as many tickets as they predicted and this is a late measure to boost sales?
    and how stupis is that??its 6 months now the presale,the ones wanna go already do the bookig,tix,hotel,flights.its iun a small town,not in paris..who the wanna have a good festival,with the fans of the headline,not satisfied..all the festivals put goldet tix and all day passes first for sale and then the put out single one day tix..the people are stupid
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    and to see how stupid they are the 2th jily tix is more expensive than the rest of the days,,they think that black eyed are like u2 or something..
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Paka wrote:

Have fun!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...

I´m afraid they can´t... :(
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Nope :( Oh well, we'll have to be the loudest and best in the normal area!
    Paka wrote:

have fun brother!!! tomorrow go for breakfast at 34th and 8th..trust me :D
    and watch out for the guys with bud light hat for grab a beer ,dont have to go out to grab one and miss a song ;)
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Nope :( Oh well, we'll have to be the loudest and best in the normal area!

:D Enjoy your dinner, hope you have a lovely evening!
    TourHorny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thank you, he's a chef so I hope it's good :lol: he's a great friend so I am sure it will be great to catch up with him.
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thank you, he's a chef so I hope it's good :lol: he's a great friend so I am sure it will be great to catch up with him.

No doubt dinner will be good then! Enjoy!
    Jenny where are souvenir shops in dublin?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What happened to the Paris show?
    Brisk. wrote:
    What happened to the Paris show?
    they announce golden tix that have privilage and u go on front,and they dont allowed us to change our regular tickets