euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    -Buru- wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Marina!!!! Shame we won't be seeing each other this tour :( Wonder if any of the 'crew' are doing Wechter too?

I have no idea if they are... I expect to see at least a few familiar faces though, and I will have my flag with me, of course.
    and i want those 2 flags Greek-Argentinian in a foto pretty please... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    My mate lived in Berlin in 2005 and I went to visit for a few days, probably the best city I have been to, I remember getting on the S-Bahn from the station and people were on the train smoking and boozing, was laughing for ages, very liberal chilled out city. I also remember walking past a clothes shop at about about 3am in the morning and we looked as the mannequin in the window looked real, then she waved at us. :lol:

I also remember going to a bar and people were openly doing graffiti on the walls as it was encouraged. I seem to remember that East Berlin, though less modernised than the west was the place to be for nightlife and I remember declaring a Thai meal I had on one of the main streets "meal of 2005". It was about 10 euros as well. :thumbup:

I also remember going to a club called the crowbar or something? It was open until 6am and they put Rolling Stones on and the floor filled with youngsters, not something I had seen in England before.

Edit: The night was called crowbar the club is called Karrera http://www.karreraklub.de/
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I quite fancy going to see this in Berlin -
    http://www.sandsation.com/
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    I quite fancy going to see this in Berlin -
    http://www.sandsation.com/

ye can see that from the train when you tavelling back an forward in town

was gona go an see it last year looked cool from the train but never got round to it
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all, how are we today?
    philthehip wrote:
    tourhorny!!!!!!!1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    tourhorny!!!!!!!1

:lol: Yer me too
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    tourhorny!!!!!!!1

You guys made me :lol::lol:, and so I cracked my face mask!

(I'm grand thank you, tho have an eyetest on Friday and I know I am going to need new glasses...they may well have to come out of the tour fund)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    tourhorny!!!!!!!1

You guys made me :lol::lol:, and so I cracked my face mask!

(I'm grand thank you, tho have an eyetest on Friday and I know I am going to need new glasses...they may well have to come out of the tour fund)

It will be fairly cheap anyway with all the stuff we have all paid for upfront. Im sure we can all survive on chips :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    philthehip wrote:
    tourhorny!!!!!!!1
    :lol: Is that what I'm feeling? I was curious about that all day! :D Nice to see PJ dusting off the cobwebs from the back catalogue in time for Europe at their US rehearsals. ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    i dont know if there is such a word.. :roll: but i feel it!!!Greekglish!!pure Greekglish..!! :D
    i dont know if there is such a word.. :roll: but i feel it!!!Greekglish!!pure Greekglish..!! :D

There is now D :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: ,,ok tourhornites!!!!..complitly Greek endining!!!
    horny in Greek is kavla!!try it,,your mouth will be full..tour kavla!!! :lol::lol:
    so what happen with rehearsals?3 left??
    come on!!!im tourhorny!!!!!!
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: ,,ok tourhornites!!!!..complitly Greek endining!!!
    horny in Greek is kavla!!try it,,your mouth will be full..tour kavla!!! :lol::lol:
    so what happen with rehearsals?3 left??
    come on!!!im tourhorny!!!!!!

:lol: D your totally nuts my friend :lol::lol::lol: and I love it :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

I get my glasses from http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/ . Last time, I got 5 pairs of glasses for about £60 altogether (sunglasses and those lenses that change in sunlight were two pairs, and three pairs of "normal" ones!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    philthehip wrote:

It will be fairly cheap anyway with all the stuff we have all paid for upfront. Im sure we can all survive on chips :D

I have to pay for my hotels, as they are pay when you check out but yeah, the travel stuff is paid for.
    I've saved a quarter of my salary since December, it's all I got so it has to cover it, and I can't be letting you guys down on buying the first round :D;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I get my glasses from http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/ . Last time, I got 5 pairs of glasses for about £60 altogether (sunglasses and those lenses that change in sunlight were two pairs, and three pairs of "normal" ones!

Oooh, thanks for that, I'll have a look.
    I take it they were all ok, no problems and stuff. Work will pay for my eyetest, it's got to be with Specsavers, so I can always take away my prescription.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have to pay for my hotels, as they are pay when you check out but yeah, the travel stuff is paid for.
    I've saved a quarter of my salary since December, it's all I got so it has to cover it, and I can't be letting you guys down on buying the first round :D;)

I have enough to get by so Im not worried. Im never gonna win the prize for super saver but I wont starve :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have enough to get by so Im not worried. Im never gonna win the prize for super saver but I wont starve :D

Nah, I can't envisage you guys starving :)
    Like the new avatar by the way, now are you Dwayne Dibley?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:shock: we need money for the tour??????not horny this one!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

Oooh, thanks for that, I'll have a look.
    I take it they were all ok, no problems and stuff. Work will pay for my eyetest, it's got to be with Specsavers, so I can always take away my prescription.

Yeah they were great! You can upload your photo and try on loads of glasses which is hilarious. Measure a pair you have already, then choose others of similar size (thats what I did anywho :) ) You'll also need to get your PD measurement, it's mentioned on the site that it's not handed out as a standard prescription, but it's just a quick measure of the distance between your eyes and the optician should have no bother in giving it to you.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    what glasses?sunglasses or the other?(dont know the word in english)
    (dont know the word in english)

When has that ever stopped you?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

I need to wear glasses for distance, and never got the hang of contact lenses. So I will need normal glasses, and prescription sunglasses as well.
    Jennytree wrote:
    (dont know the word in english)

When has that ever stopped you?!
    why now u dont stopping??
    dottles wrote:

I need to wear glasses for distance, and never got the hang of contact lenses. So I will need normal glasses, and prescription sunglasses as well.
    distance...pff was easy...
    i remember a joke..goes like that..an old man was in a cafeteria and reading newpaper,and as u all know he put the news paper almost down his knees to read...then a guy of the next table was staring at him,,the old man see that turn and said...im old hard to read.....and the guy said,yeh,i can see...as it seems u fuck with the eyes and read with the balls :mrgreen:
    Morning!!! :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning!

Liking the setlist for Boston, something close to that for Dublin please, only with Oceans or Wash to open!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Some bloody alarm has been going off for the past 20 mins!!!

I dont need this crap at 8 in the morning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Some bloody alarm has been going off for the past 20 mins!!!

I dont need this crap at 8 in the morning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    u want me to sent 2 F-16..?