euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    17052010671.jpg

Hello to all the friends out there..i know u are ready for Pearl Jam Europe tour and i would love to come,but im still to small!!but my family will have a representative ,my Uncle Dimitris will be with u guys
    and as he says,im in the right path to join all of you some day!!!
    enjoy the shows,stay Alive,keep on Rockin in the Free World
    with Love
    Vasilis

Awww Dimi, too too cute!! He is going to be a heartbreaker!
    *please excuse me whilst I go very maternal, normal service will resume shortly*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6282 ... schema.png
    mirella sent me this,maybe its a 2 hours show in Nijmegen..they post it by a dutch friend in facebook
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    The staggered sets Nijmegen really put me off. I thought the idea of a second stage was for having a choice if a band you don't like is on. That's pretty diabolical organisation in my book. Maybe it'll be different for main stage headliner though? PJ are a big attraction in Europe and need a minimum two hours! Fuck I'd so love to do Arras with that late set. If I could find a way I'd be there. I was looking at the venue on google earth and it's going to be pretty special for you lucky people . :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    The staggered sets Nijmegen really put me off. I thought the idea of a second stage was for having a choice if a band you don't like is on. That's pretty diabolical organisation in my book. Maybe it'll be different for main stage headliner though? PJ are a big attraction in Europe and need a minimum two hours! Fuck I'd so love to do Arras with that late set. If I could find a way I'd be there. I was looking at the venue on google earth and it's going to be pretty special for you lucky people . :cry:

Well come then :D
    philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Phil, you took the words right out of my mouth!
    Although I have to say Werchter is the one of the two I was most enamoured with, Dave Grohl and Eddie...oh and Jerry Cantrell. It would be my dream for them all to do a song together....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Although I have to say Werchter is the one of the two I was most enamoured with, Dave Grohl and Eddie...oh and Jerry Cantrell. It would be my dream for them all to do a song together....

Yer I wish I could have been there for the show. But gotta be back at work so no can do :(
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yer I wish I could have been there for the show. But gotta be back at work so no can do :(

Well, you're doing Arras and I can tell you all about Werchter when I see you in Manchester to go and see the Black Keys
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well, you're doing Arras and I can tell you all about Werchter when I see you in Manchester to go and see the Black Keys

Plenty of pics please Leanne :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Plenty of pics please Leanne :D

Of course, mind you of Messrs Grohl, Vedder and Ament (maybe with Messrs Homme and Cantrell) are all on the same stage together I might well hyperventilate with lust...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    17052010671.jpg

Hello to all the friends out there..i know u are ready for Pearl Jam Europe tour and i would love to come,but im still to small!!but my family will have a representative ,my Uncle Dimitris will be with u guys
    with Love
    Vasilis

D - he is gorgeous!!

And I can do the Venice thread if you need me to :D
    Claireack wrote:
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

D - he is gorgeous!!

And I can do the Venice thread if you need me to :D
    :D thanks alot.pm your mobile number and ill let know roger for post it in the saetlist thread
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

ha ha i like it D
    get them brainwashed young ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Stupid AerLingus changed my flight time for a second time! Now it is too late to make the Dublin show, so I've had to cancel and book with Ryan Air instead. RRRRrrrr.
    Plankton wrote:
    Stupid AerLingus changed my flight time for a second time! Now it is too late to make the Dublin show, so I've had to cancel and book with Ryan Air instead. RRRRrrrr.
    again?? :(
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Plankton wrote:

Fuckers - hope you don't have to pay a cancellation fee.
    Oooh, I wonder what Boston will bring!
    I can't believe AerLingus is messing people about, I try to avoid flying with Ryanair,thieving bar stewards. I'm flying with Air South West to Dublin and BMI back, volcano permitting of course!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

I want Vasilis!!!!! He's such a sweetie!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Plankton wrote:

F*** I'm flying AerLingus. Hope they don't mess me up!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Oooh, I wonder what Boston will bring!
    I can't believe AerLingus is messing people about, I try to avoid flying with Ryanair,thieving bar stewards. I'm flying with Air South West to Dublin and BMI back, volcano permitting of course!

Ryanair have done well out of me for the tour, I think all my flights are with them apart from a couple of Flybe connections for getting off the island to go to Berlin. They're certainly not the cheapest but I've never had any problems during travelling with them so hopefully that will stay the same. Next week we'll get the 11am Pearl Jam express from Dublin - Belfast booked and we're good to go! Tick tock! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Ok pke where are you.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    It's times like this when I'm quite happy with my plans.

Train-ferry for London-Dublin-London. Missing Nijmegen so I can take a bus or train from London to Berlin if the easyjet doesn't fly, gap of a few days to travel. If there's still no flights, I can take a train from Berlin to Werchter, though it'll probably mean missing out a few bands on that first day at Werchter.

So the band just needs to get here. Then for all I care the ash cloud can come right in. If they're trapped here, they'll probably still need to pay the crew. More shows! 16 night run at the Hammersmith Apollo! If they get good news, Heathrow is just a quick ride away!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Ok pke where are you.

im here man

hows it goin

headin to bed early tonight need to spend some quality time with the missus ;)

whats happening
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    redrock wrote:
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

I want Vasilis!!!!! He's such a sweetie!
    Thanks Rita!! :)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

this is the seed of peace and faith!
    right on, D! Make him leading the greek government pretty soon.. :lol:;)
    Paka wrote:
    17052010671.jpg

with Love
    Vasilis

this is the seed of peace and faith!
    right on, D! Make him leading the greek government pretty soon.. :lol:;)
    if he do that,i hope he can pay for our pj tour.. :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

So, have any of you started your travel documents folder yet? Think I'll start mine today :D I love this part, printing out confirmations for flights/trains/hotels etc 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning all!

So, have any of you started your travel documents folder yet? Think I'll start mine today :D I love this part, printing out confirmations for flights/trains/hotels etc 8-)
    yep ...6 months ago... 8-):lol:
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning all!

We started ours in December :oops:

I'm so glad we're flying with BMI if Aerlingus are dicking people about :?

and we've recently secured a lift from Belfast to Dublin and then Dublin to Belfast... That's saved us a major headache on late night trains and now hopefully we MIGHT make the meet-up on the 21st 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    i have a folder :Pearl Jam 2010,in my yahoo acount...
    63 mails in.. :shock: ,all hotel,flights,bus,trains,tix,..i think the prints are 1.5 kilos!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Well my folder will be considerably smaller this year cos of the two shows on this island. Makes my life soooo much easier :lol: Plus I don't need maps of where to get trains etc as most places I've visited before.

Sian, it should take you about 2 hours driving from Belfast airport to Dublin city centre (maybe an extra 15mins or so, depending on who's driving!) It'd be awesome if you could make the pre-party even if it's just one light beverage :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!