euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Footsteps in Athens,is the best version ever,,and O2 was awesome last year too.
    crazy mary - rats was the best moments in O2 last year
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Not a fan of Glorified G or Breath :oops:

No need to be :oops: , everyone likes different things. The world and this forum would be a bloody boring place if we didn't!!

Except if everyone hated conservatives of course :lol:

:lol: well, unless people moved further right!
    Am still uneasy about these lib dem/conservative discussions...

Only heard that Athens show once Dimi
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    i love u less
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Wasn't the Athens boot considered the worst for that tour. It was due to the audience mix, i think you could hear the same person screaming all throught the show. Wasn't you was it Dimitris? :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    i love u less
    :o:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Wasn't the Athens boot considered the worst for that tour. It was due to the audience mix, i think you could hear the same person screaming all throught the show. Wasn't you was it Dimitris? :lol:
    was a woman,that is 5 metres under the ground after i learn her name...was an accident.. :roll: :roll: .
    and exept that,the sound of crowd and the band was amazing that night!!!check it again..they play some best version there..
    was a woman,that is 5 metres under the ground after i learn her name...was an accident.. :roll: :roll: .
    and exept that,the sound of crowd and the band was amazing that night!!!check it again..they play some best version there..

:lol:

There's a few boots on that tour i need to revisit.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    i love u less
    :o:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    close your mouth,smile and put athens boot.. ;) and ill give all the love u need
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Chelsea were incredible Dave
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: Way to go to wind him up...like saying Roman abramovich is a tory who is paying for David Cameron to get into no. 10 :lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Yeah they were.

Wigan were fooking shit. Subbuteo players could have done a better job.

What about Burnley?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: Way to go to wind him up...like saying Roman abramovich is a tory who is paying for David Cameron to get into no. 10 :lol::lol:

****ing ********'s can go shove their **** up their **** and ****, ********** and ********* with ******** stupid Russian *******, ******** and ******** conservative *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

****ing ********'s can go shove their **** up their **** and ****, ********** and ********* with ******** stupid Russian *******, ******** and ******** conservative *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: glad you're able to laugh....none of us might be able to come the end of the week, unless with hysteria!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: glad you're able to laugh....none of us might be able to come the end of the week, unless with hysteria![/quote]

Oh yer we should get a new ultra sellout torie esc ass hole government this week
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning everyone. Still counting down the days and looking at last nights setlist has forced me to put on Philly 3 again. It can't happen soon enough and I'm really looking forward to hearing this. :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client ... 0bxI4PneQA
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    philthehip wrote:

Shepherds bush was amazing :D

Seein Pearl Jam in a small venue like that (especially SB) is a different experience.

You can imagine how the Astoria was!
    morning Peeps.happy birthday Pippa..and thanks Europeans for sent your money to a country will not be saved,, :roll:
    morning Peeps.happy birthday Pippa..and thanks Europeans for sent your money to a country will not be saved,, :roll:

The only reason I want it to be saved is for you D. I think Greece would be much better off if it went back to the Drachma (sorry for the spelling)

Morning D, How are we this morning?
    philthehip wrote:

The only reason I want it to be saved is for you D. I think Greece would be much better off if it went back to the Drachma (sorry for the spelling)

NOP isnt better with drachmi now..bette never get in would be better,now no..
    im ok,,too much write in pc..make some statisticks for 4 first month of 2010..
    philthehip wrote:

NOP isnt better with drachmi now..bette never get in would be better,now no..
    im ok,,too much write in pc..make some statisticks for 4 first month of 2010..

If it went back after this deal is all done, the loan repayments would be better for Greece. Thats the reason for changing back D
    philthehip wrote:

If it went back after this deal is all done, the loan repayments would be better for Greece. Thats the reason for changing back D
    u know what??fuck them..we have touring coming!!i dont give a shit about money,,,ill deal with it after 10th July.. ;)
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good morning people, back at work on a cloudy day on a Monday morning :( I have been in London all weekend which has made Monday worse. I have just been looking at the setlists on the USA tour, lasts nights sounds like an excellent gig. On the bright side the European tour is just over a month away and I got a FB message that the venue in Dublin for drinks has been announced as well, 10c Guiness time not far away. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    philthehip wrote:

u know what??fuck them..we have touring coming!!i dont give a shit about money,,,ill deal with it after 10th July.. ;)

Too true D :D Just listening to a mix of 2008 boots :D
    mateymate wrote:
    Good morning people, back at work on a cloudy day on a Monday morning :( I have been in London all weekend which has made Monday worse. I have just been looking at the setlists on the USA tour, lasts nights sounds like an excellent gig. On the bright side the European tour is just over a month away and I got a FB message that the venue in Dublin for drinks has been announced as well, 10c Guiness time not far away. :lol:

Its gonna be a great time for us all. Drinking will be plentiful :D and the music will be flowing all over Europe :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks D!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I've posted this in the Dublin thread but thought I would post it here too.

May sound weird, but I have a spare wheelchair + companion ticket for Dublin if anyone knows someone who could use it.
    philthehip wrote:
    Oh yer we should get a new ultra sellout torie esc ass hole government this week

Blinking 'eck just seen the news...has Dave got some sphere of influence at parliament??? :lol:

Hope all are well today, Dublin soon :D:D:D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Blinking 'eck just seen the news...has Dave got some sphere of influence at parliament??? :lol:

Hope all are well today, Dublin soon :D:D:D

Eh?
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    edited May 2010
    Maybe some of you remember my little buddy Roger who was threatened to death when we were anxiously waiting for the tour announcement.
    4595709331_466a2e05b7_m.jpg

The problem is that my spare ticket for Dublin is for my old time buddy Phil (I know him since high school) and now Roger also wants to come (yeah he's still alive) ... well Roger doesn't need a ticket but Phil's girlfriend who made this little creature wants to come to the show.
    So I'm now looking for a spare ticket for Dublin (GA is preferred, face value). If you know someone who still has a spare ticket for Dublin, let me know. Thanks !!! You may end up with a gift in the form of a PJ rabbit ;)
    Post edited by IGotShit76 on