Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Isle of Wight just announced Friday and Saturdays headliners and no PJ!
    No announcement for the Sunday yet.
    what date is that??

June 11,12&13th.
  • Options
    Europe 2010!!! YESSS!!!! :D:D:clap::clap:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • Options
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Isle of Wight just announced Friday and Saturdays headliners and no PJ!
    No announcement for the Sunday yet.
    what date is that??

June 11,12&13th.

They will play Norwegian Wood (Oslo) and Where The Action Is (Stockholm) that weekend ;)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Europe 2010!!! YESSS!!!! :D:D:clap::clap:
    i hope this time storm stay out of sight!!!!!!!! :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    *crosses fingers, closes eyes and prays for no pj dates in June*

it's the ONLY feckin month of the whole year that's out for me :?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,949
    seems to me the boys will be back at home now twiddling their thumbs anxious to tell us all about their europe plans. Maybe today would be a good day for that.

Rumour has it they are playing Sheffield on new years eve.....

yeah right!!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Al i cant believe it - I'm in the same boat.

I'll be gutted.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

hey come on Alan ,if they play a day in the island u can come and go back,,its more easy than me that i travel from country to country all the time
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Rumour has it they are playing Sheffield on new years eve.....
    yeah right!!
    :o :shock:
  • Options
    Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    They will play Norwegian Wood (Oslo) and Where The Action Is (Stockholm) that weekend ;)[/quote]

Are you dreaming out loud?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

The WHOLE month?! We'll see about that, Mr. I'm-not-going-to-Shepherds Bush :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    It would be great to get an announcement soon! Enough time to plan a 3 weeks travel through europe!!! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Al i cant believe it - I'm in the same boat.

I'll be gutted.

I hear ya P, me best mate is gettin married in Malta in June so ALL potential PJ funds will be ALL used up :roll:
    Irish Al wrote:

hey come on Alan ,if they play a day in the island u can come and go back,,its more easy than me that i travel from country to country all the time

See above post D
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

The WHOLE month?! We'll see about that, Mr. I'm-not-going-to-Shepherds Bush :lol:

see above post Jen...and how dare you throw SBE at me ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    It would be great to get an announcement soon! Enough time to plan a 3 weeks travel through europe!!! :)
    my time exactly too
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I hear ya P, me best mate is gettin married in Malta in June so ALL potential PJ funds will be ALL used up :roll:
    yeah i remember u mention that before..what date in malta?
  • Options
    Al I have three weddings, one on the 5th (long time work colleague marrying a good friend from university - i introduced them - Bollocks - but I wasnt to know 4 years on they'd potentially ruin a 2010 euro PJ tour), the following week its my wifes cousin getting married (many would think so what, miss it, and I must admit that did go through my mind - but my wife LOVES her family - she'd go fucking nuts), and then my best pal gets married on the very next friday. Its a nightmare. first three weekends totally screwed. The saving grace may be this hard rock calling thing, hardly ideal -an outdoor event but if thats it and all I can do i will have to be thankful i see them......i just pray that it hasnt totaly fucked up my chance of seeing Pj in Italy. #

on the Hard rock fest thing - I didnt go this year so maybe things have picked up a bit, but i saw aerosmith there and it just wasnt good at all.....perhaps the pouring rain didnt help - thats the years the whole country flooded.
  • Options
    Dann2000 wrote:
    They will play Norwegian Wood (Oslo) and Where The Action Is (Stockholm) that weekend ;)

Are you dreaming out loud?[/quote]

Better loud than to late :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Dann2000 wrote:

Are you dreaming out loud?

Better loud than to late :)
    exactly..say yeah to the north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+south.. ;)
  • Options
    Just pack a big case PJ and play everywhere out here.....come for a 6 month tour. You know we love you ;)
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Just pack a big case PJ and play everywhere out here.....come for a 6 month tour. You know we love you ;)
    I doubt my boss will say "yes" to a 6 month vacation leave though... I guess I'll have to quit my job if that happens. :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I doubt my boss will say "yes" to a 6 month vacation leave though... I guess I'll have to quit my job if that happens. :lol:

yep a nice career break.....

reckless, stupid, and insane.....I'd bottle it for sure, but boy it makes sense in my little mind
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Dann2000 wrote:

Sorry, but that weekend they are gonna perform at the Austrian-Hungarian border to pay homage to a prosperous dualist ex-monarchy and top the greatness of their 2007 set there! :roll:
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    FeiracoFeiraco Amsterdam Posts: 255
    Pearl Jam played in 1992 and 2000 at the Dutch Pinkpop festival (60,000). The 2010 edition is at the end of May. Contrary to rumours, the Pinkpop organizer has denied that he's negotiating with Pearl Jam. The presence of Pearl Jam is/was heavily rumoured.

Article is in Dutch: http://www.livexs.nl/Joomla/20091128525 ... -Pearl-Jam
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    There is still one headliner to be announced but so far no Pearl Jam for Isle of Wight

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/lineup.aspx
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    pepijn1972 wrote:
    Beacme just a member of the 10 club
    Hope to see them next summer in Europe

and another new member in the TC ... I joined a few days ago ...

I just want to scream...hello... ;)

Hope to meet you all soon at several of the Euro Gigs in 2010 !!
  • Options
    I think we are still some time away from any annoucement,

usually the little tweeter comes and gets us all excited for a week before any news hits....and i cant see no little birdies still
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I think we are still some time away from any annoucement,

usually the little tweeter comes and gets us all excited for a week before any news hits....and i cant see no little birdies still

does this mean i can affort to not to press F5 for next few hours? :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    as much as I would love to, i don´t think we´ll get an announcement before christmas. Right now I´m thinking there won´t be a Euro tour, it seems to good to be true. It´s only been a few months since they were here. The CBS comp however seems legit, or has anyone found out anything else?
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    Jocke wrote:
    as much as I would love to, i don´t think we´ll get an announcement before christmas. Right now I´m thinking there won´t be a Euro tour, it seems to good to be true. It´s only been a few months since they were here. The CBS comp however seems legit, or has anyone found out anything else?

i think the euro tour in 2010 is a dead cert...its more a matter of when
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,015
    I actually hope there isn't a European tour as i will be back in OZ by then as i cant get a job here in the UK. That would really destroy me that i had left & they are touring here, my life is fucked enough as it is & that would send me right off the edge. I dont think it will happen as Ed said at the o2 that it will be a long time till they are back in Europe, Nth & Sth America will come before Europe, if they even play there.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24