Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Frank GibsonFrank Gibson Italy Posts: 107
    sorry for your problems but we like to see them and we can't do anything for you ....please let us see them :mrgreen:
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    gerry75 wrote:
    pepijn1972 wrote:
    Beacme just a member of the 10 club
    Hope to see them next summer in Europe

and another new member in the TC ... I joined a few days ago ...

I just want to scream...hello... ;)

Hope to meet you all soon at several of the Euro Gigs in 2010 !!

welcome on (the) board ;) , hope you'll be stuck here like we have and yeah, it would be fuckin cool to meet and greet at one of the shows we are gonna attend!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    welcome on (the) board ;) , hope you'll be stuck here like we have and yeah, it would be fuckin cool to meet and greet at one of the shows we are gonna attend!!!

Thank you !!

I lived for one year in Budapest, very nice City !! :D ... would`love to see PJ there ... maybe they`ll play the Sziget Festival ... ?!
  • Options
    gerry75 wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:

Thank you !!

I lived for one year in Budapest, very nice City !! :D ... would`love to see PJ there ... maybe they`ll play the Sziget Festival ... ?!

wow, look what a small world it is...A PJ show in Budapest would be something utterly überfantastic even if it's Sziget Fesztival. I'll pay your beer either way, right? :roll: ;)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    wash_ wrote:
    YEP..BUT NOT WHEN PEARL JAM IS IN THE LIST..!!!! ;)

You'd have to see these other bands if you were on the barrier! ;)

And the barrier is the place to be!

It's Miss actually!! I'm on the right!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Ricsard wrote:
    gerry75 wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:

Thank you !!

wow, look what a small world it is...A PJ show in Budapest would be something utterly überfantastic even if it's Sziget Fesztival. I'll pay your beer either way, right? :roll: ;)

Ill do Tokai mate when in Hungary. Beers go on me when in Prague!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    redrock wrote:
    wash_ wrote:
    YEP..BUT NOT WHEN PEARL JAM IS IN THE LIST..!!!! ;)

You'd have to see these other bands if you were on the barrier! ;)

And the barrier is the place to be!

I could do with Seasick Steve again!

My god he was rawkin!!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    gerry75 wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:

Thank you !!

yeah, and the next weekend I`ll pay the beer at Berlin, Wuhlheide where PJ will hopefully do another awesome gig like the two I saw in 2006 & 2009 ... is that a Deal ?? Keep on rockin`in the free world !!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    alesek wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I think we are still some time away from any annoucement,

usually the little tweeter comes and gets us all excited for a week before any news hits....and i cant see no little birdies still

does this mean i can affort to not to press F5 for next few hours? :)
    :D do it...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jocke wrote:
    as much as I would love to, i don´t think we´ll get an announcement before christmas. Right now I´m thinking there won´t be a Euro tour, it seems to good to be true. It´s only been a few months since they were here. The CBS comp however seems legit, or has anyone found out anything else?
    will do a tour in Europe eddie confirm it alot of ways in the summer +they will do it for the new album..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BALLBOY wrote:
    I actually hope there isn't a European tour as i will be back in OZ by then as i cant get a job here in the UK. That would really destroy me that i had left & they are touring here, my life is fucked enough as it is & that would send me right off the edge. I dont think it will happen as Ed said at the o2 that it will be a long time till they are back in Europe, Nth & Sth America will come before Europe, if they even play there.
    Eddie say in Rotterdam see u in a year and in Berlin that the crowd help them to see where the choose to go next tour...so we are on tour....let us dream :D
  • Options
    gerry75 wrote:
    yeah, and the next weekend I`ll pay the beer at Berlin, Wuhlheide where PJ will hopefully do another awesome gig like the two I saw in 2006 & 2009 ... is that a Deal ?? Keep on rockin`in the free world !!
    will be aot of beers my friend... :D
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Jocke wrote:
    as much as I would love to, i don´t think we´ll get an announcement before christmas. Right now I´m thinking there won´t be a Euro tour, it seems to good to be true. It´s only been a few months since they were here. The CBS comp however seems legit, or has anyone found out anything else?

i think the euro tour in 2010 is a dead cert...its more a matter of when
    :D yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    gerry75 wrote:

no matter ... will you join ?! 8-)
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    :o

...Jesus Tremor Christ!!

I thought it would be rational to take a little break of the daily internet/10c-forum-rituals after the 2009 European Bootlegs-Drama came to an end but I had to realize that I was wrong...

Pearl Jam back in Europe already next year??! wtf??
    I'm starting to belive Eddie sayd those contradictory things about the next tour on purpose so no smart ass gets behind their plans...except for dimitri of course.. ;)

Alright - now I have to find a good job so I can earn some good money during the semester break.

We should organize a new year's eve-party in the O2 arena to celebrate the beginning of a fantastic new decade! :D

I'm happy, very happy! :)
  • Options
    gerry75 wrote:

alesek wrote:
    Ill do Tokai mate when in Hungary. Beers go on me when in Prague!

Budapest>Prague>Berlin
    for me it became easy, guys to decide where to travel next time for PJ.
    I've always wanted to see the beautiful Sazka Arena from the inside and by the way the beer was really tasty in Wuhlheide this year;)
    [+Becherovka and Kleiner Feigling are two of my biggest fav soft drinks ever:P ]
  • Options
    gerry75 wrote:
    gerry75 wrote:

no matter ... will you join ?! 8-)
    u didnt have to ask that...was a huge party last August in Wuhlheide :D
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    :o

...Jesus Tremor Christ!!

I thought it would be rational to take a little break of the daily internet/10c-forum-rituals after the 2009 European Bootlegs-Drama came to an end but I had to realize that I was wrong...

Pearl Jam back in Europe already next year??! wtf??
    I'm starting to belive Eddie sayd those contradictory things about the next tour on purpose so no smart ass gets behind their plans...except for dimitri of course.. ;)

Alright - now I have to find a good job so I can earn some good money during the semester break.

We should organize a new year's eve-party in the O2 arena to celebrate the beginning of a fantastic new decade! :D

I'm happy, very happy! :)
    he he he...they cant get away from us........... ;)
    happy is the right word..
  • Options
    Maybe PJ will do what Metallica appear to be doing in 2010 and just hit countries/cities they have never been to before or have not been to for ages.

E.g. Metallica is playing a 2010 tour of Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, new cities in Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia and Northern Ireland.

Pretty cool idea IMO but I would love some more UK shows obviously :mrgreen:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    Maybe PJ will do what Metallica appear to be doing in 2010 and just hit countries/cities they have never been to before or have not been to for ages.

E.g. Metallica is playing a 2010 tour of Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, new cities in Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia and Northern Ireland.

What countries would be left in Europe then? Practically all of Eastern Europe...Yugoslavia would be a part of that region.. ;):D

What about Africa PJ?
  • Options

you try to destroy our badget??? own money to banks for ever??? :shock: :o:D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hmmm, I learnt Spanish at evening classes!! :lol:

So, a December announcement then?
    The Tour page is looking forlorn with no dates on it, I think they need to update it with loads and loads of 2010 tour dates!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

The Tour page is looking forlorn with no dates on it, I think they need to update it with loads and loads of 2010 tour dates!
    :lol:;)
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Paka wrote:

What countries would be left in Europe then? Practically all of Eastern Europe...Yugoslavia would be a part of that region.. ;):D

What about Africa PJ?
    can they play Yugoslavia?? i thought it didnt exist anymore
  • Options
    you ain't got a tv at home? governments of all the ex-yugoslavia countries announced today to reunite together with greece, panama and canada and therewith follow the reunification of all the ex-ussr-countries with madagascar which was announced yesterday. even scotland appears to be willing to join one of the new old superpowers. where dou you live dude? behind the moon??! :D;)

no seriously, i keep calling it yugoslavia coz I'm sick of all the nationalistic movements that are happening down there and the resulting hatred associated with it. it's kind of a demonstration...against that and against the pervert capitalism in our world today. don't get me wrong, I'm not a communist - i'm a.....um....i'm something different...i'm a Pearl Jam-fan :roll: ;)
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    you ain't got a tv at home? governments of all the ex-yugoslavia countries announced today to reunite together with greece, panama and canada and therewith follow the reunification of all the ex-ussr-countries with madagascar which was announced yesterday. even scotland appears to be willing to join one of the new old superpowers. where dou you live dude? behind the moon??! :D;)

no seriously, i keep calling it yugoslavia coz I'm sick of all the nationalistic movements that are happening down there and the resulting hatred associated with it. it's kind of a demonstration...against that and against the pervert capitalism in our world today. don't get me wrong, I'm not a communist - i'm a.....um....i'm something different...i'm a Pearl Jam-fan :roll: ;)
    i just had today my lesson of learning to talk serbian :D
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    i'm a Pearl Jam-fan :roll: ;)
    fuckin yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and love u for that... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Paka wrote:

what do you mean? seriously now? did you come across a serbian chick or what? ;)

ho dimitri, we gotta be careful coz we or at least i tend to wander from the subject and someone might block us. so whatever you post in here, don't forget to finish up your post with the sentence "I love PJ. Can't wait for 2010! PJ really should play in a city or country u didn't mention yet but desperately want them to play". ok?

I love PJ. Can't wait for 2010! PJ really should play in Belgrade! :D
  • Options
    Paka wrote:

what do you mean? seriously now? did you come across a serbian chick or what? ;)

ho dimitri, we gotta be careful coz we or at least i tend to wander from the subject and someone might block us. so whatever you post in here, don't forget to finish up your post with the sentence "I love PJ. Can't wait for 2010! PJ really should play in a city or country u didn't mention yet but desperately want them to play". ok?

I love PJ. Can't wait for 2010! PJ really should play in Belgrade! :D
    nopits for the reunite.. :lol: no worrys we all love pj here and we are positive...

p.s...serbian girls are one of the most beautiful girls in the planet...not as Argentinian ofcourse.. ;)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:

:lol:;)

Tweets would be good also, may be a tweet a day until Christmas, with a NYE announcement :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.