Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    I have been reliably informed Pearl Jam are confirmed as doing a festival in London in summer. I will not leak the exact details but this information came from a very reliable source. 8-)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I have been reliably informed Pearl Jam are confirmed as doing a festival in London in summer. I will not leak the exact details but this information came from a very reliable source. 8-)

june? :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

First letter of the festival? First letter of where it takes place? And we can guess.....
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    satansbed wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Surely it would be Swin Forest Swim :D
    more importantly why the hell arent youl aloud go there??

Ah well, its a long story, very long. But I had a bit of a fracus and well, lets just say Im not welcome there anymore :(
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

:( :cry: I bet it is the same weekend as Glastonbury, the only weekend in 2010 I have plans for!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:

:( :cry: I bet it is the same weekend as Glastonbury, the only weekend in 2010 I have plans for!!

I bet it´s not ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Now, I am getting really bad, last night I actually dreamt last night about Pearl Jam, nope not about Eddie, or indeed a gig, but about finding out when the gigs were - I really have to get a life, I should be dreaming about other things!

My friends want me to go on a spa weekend with them in March, all inclusive, all relaxing treatments etc, but I said had to think about it. My mate instantly said what she means is she is waiting to find out if Pearl Jam are touring before she'll consider coming...
    you can dream what ever u like..but the way u live your life its up to u...if your life have to be like your choise is first pj and after the spa weekend its just fine..btw u can go for spa any time of the year..to see pj nop..

:lol: my pals are great, they just laugh at my gig whoring. I was with a guy for nearly ten years who kind of changed who I was and he wasn't into gigs so I only went when I forced him to go. Now we're not together I make decisions for me, reverted to who I was at 18 and my choice is gigs, a lot!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

If its impossible to get to the london gig and back to Glastonbury i will be staying at Glastonbury
    Its not every year Glastonbury has a 40th anniversary and it looks like something really special is being lined up
    I will get to see pearl jam many times hopefully,but the chance of seeing u2,the stones etc on the same bill is once in a life time stuff!
  • Options
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I bet it´s not ;)

Can you fix it for me :lol::lol::D
  • Options
    :D Wish I could!!

You´ve already had your share of bad luck with your bootlegs being stolen....You should be safe for at least another year ;)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838

Festival in London? ... gotta be Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park. Nice 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Now, I am getting really bad, last night I actually dreamt last night about Pearl Jam, nope not about Eddie, or indeed a gig, but about finding out when the gigs were - I really have to get a life, I should be dreaming about other things!

My friends want me to go on a spa weekend with them in March, all inclusive, all relaxing treatments etc, but I said had to think about it. My mate instantly said what she means is she is waiting to find out if Pearl Jam are touring before she'll consider coming...
    you can dream what ever u like..but the way u live your life its up to u...if your life have to be like your choise is first pj and after the spa weekend its just fine..btw u can go for spa any time of the year..to see pj nop..

:lol: my pals are great, they just laugh at my gig whoring. I was with a guy for nearly ten years who kind of changed who I was and he wasn't into gigs so I only went when I forced him to go. Now we're not together I make decisions for me, reverted to who I was at 18 and my choice is gigs, a lot!

Good for you!! Enjoy next summer!!
  • Options
    chime wrote:

Do you happen to know what date that festival is??
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    chime wrote:

Usually the same weekend as Glastonbury.

Last year Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young played both.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    thanks Paul for make more beautiful this Sunday morning
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chime wrote:

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thanks chime!!
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    chime wrote:

Usually the same weekend as Glastonbury.

Last year Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young played both.

Maybe PJ will do the same! (starts crossing her fingers now)
    But whatever happens, this is another indication they will be in Europe :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    chime wrote:

see you in the pub :wave:
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    chime wrote:
    see you in the pub :wave:
    which tube line i got to take for that?? :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    But whatever happens, this is another indication they will be in Europe :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    im gonna see my friend!!!!!wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooohhh
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Dimitris, you do make me :lol::lol:
    Your enthusiasm is infectious.
  • Options
    which tube line i got to take for that?? :D[/quote]
    a choice, victoria, piccadilly :|
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Dimitris, you do make me :lol::lol:
    Your enthusiasm is infectious.
    you cant imagine the enthusiasm u all will have after the bootles of ouzo im bringing.... :D
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    great....i use them alot couse pass from my hotel in 2009 tour..and the name of the pub????i hope is not the one in Soho i was the last night of me in London ...... :D only Lesbians was in.... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    great....i use them alot couse pass from my hotel in 2009 tour..and the name of the pub????i hope is not the one in Soho i was the last night of me in London ...... :D only Lesbians was in.... :lol::lol::lol:
    i am definatley NOT drinking in the blue oyster bar!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    i am definatley NOT drinking in the blue oyster bar!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    oh ffs, pj are smart enough to know that fans dont want frickin' festivals.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    oh ffs, pj are smart enough to know that fans dont want frickin' festivals.
    yep and the manager know how to make money,so festival will be in i think