Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    stankratz wrote:

Note: Since I said this the opposite will typically happen.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    " Pearl Jam tickets will be available for concert dates in 2010 too, which might accompany the release of an EP featuring the songs that did not make the final cut for Backspacer. "

Anybody else heard this??? :o
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    " Pearl Jam tickets will be available for concert dates in 2010 too, which might accompany the release of an EP featuring the songs that did not make the final cut for Backspacer. "

where did u read that,,?we wait an EP as Mike said n interview
    and i mean where u read the tickets info
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mrs_vedder wrote:

Mike said they will probably release and EP early 2010 with songs that did not make the Backspacer.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    I read it on onlineseats.com.

I hope it's true :D
  • Options
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    I read it on onlineseats.com.

I hope it's true :D
    http://www.onlineseats.com/pearl-jam-tickets/index.asp
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    alesek wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    jesus!!! seeing Alice In Chains in few hours tonite! This is forming into a memorable night if get the dates confirmed!!

I am seeing them tomorrow as a winner of a contest 8-) :P

I hope you liked the show!

Alice is Chains gig was superb! Really had great time. All those lost memories coming back ... Really cool. If someone says AIC without Layne arent AIC anymore i must strongly disagree and wouldnt be afraid to say that Duvall might be even a better singer than Staley used to be .... All those high notes etc ...

Cool stuff. Seattle is not dead! Check them out if you get a chance!

How was the gig, Ricsard?

wow, they absolutely nailed it, it was better than I had expected. I mean the sound, the vocals and the power of their music did amaze me from the first minutes of the mighty opener, Rain When I Die...it was like an assembly of lovers of grunge, so many familiar faces of PJ shows... 8-) and I even caught a pick of Jerry's

We felt many times Layne was there with us...

I have to see them again in the near future, maybe next year they return to Europe!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    i think hyde park might be considered. neil young, blur, bruce springsteen all did it this year with rave revues!!!!! :idea:
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    i think hyde park might be considered. neil young, blur, bruce springsteen all did it this year with rave revues!!!!! :idea:
    yep..i think is a good idea... :D
  • Options
    Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Absolute radio announce on Monday the line up for the isle of Wight festival! PJ certainly have some links with Absolute after PJ doing some sessions for them and having the audio of the O2 concert on their website until recently, added to the fact they are the only national station to play any BS tracks on a regular basis.

Hope not but wouldn't be surprised.
  • Options
    alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    At least it would be a confirmation of the Euro tour rumours ;)
  • Options
    alfro_j wrote:
    +1 :D
  • Options
    For all the Irish fans, any chance of a gig in Cork? I know there's not much chance of the Marquee (the acts are usually dire and shamelessly pick a target audience) but any chance of a Millstreet gig again? The lack of a big venue is such a disservice to the city :(
    Crowd: "UUUUUKKK!"
    Eddie: "I see you've acknowledged the Ukulele"
    Crowd: "UUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!"
    Eddie: "Too bad this is a mandolin you uncultured bastards"
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    alfro_j wrote:

Yep indeedy! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    alfro_j wrote:

That would be horrid, IMm barred from ever entering the Island ever again.
  • Options
    :lol: I've never been, but despite the festival it would mean we would know they are in the vicinity for other gigs to appear around then!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Sooooo happy!!! I like Irland a lot!!! This would be amazing!!
    "Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is." JLB.
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    alfro_j wrote:

That would be horrid, IMm barred from ever entering the Island ever again.
    :D run forest,run...
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Surely it would be Swin Forest Swim :D
  • Options
    Vicky_Arg wrote:
    Sooooo happy!!! I like Irland a lot!!! This would be amazing!!
    me too,but i prefer the air company ill travel to see Pearl Jam have this name:Iberia.... ;)
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    philthehip wrote:
    more importantly why the hell arent youl aloud go there??
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,578
    chelsea48 wrote:

Do you have any idea how bad the mosh would be at that place??? Not a good choice at all :roll:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:

Do you have any idea how bad the mosh would be at that place??? Not a good choice at all :roll:
    :?: :?: Been to see lots of bands there... why would you think it would be bad?
  • Options
    Now, I am getting really bad, last night I actually dreamt last night about Pearl Jam, nope not about Eddie, or indeed a gig, but about finding out when the gigs were - I really have to get a life, I should be dreaming about other things!

My friends want me to go on a spa weekend with them in March, all inclusive, all relaxing treatments etc, but I said had to think about it. My mate instantly said what she means is she is waiting to find out if Pearl Jam are touring before she'll consider coming...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Now, I am getting really bad, last night I actually dreamt last night about Pearl Jam, nope not about Eddie, or indeed a gig, but about finding out when the gigs were - I really have to get a life, I should be dreaming about other things!

My friends want me to go on a spa weekend with them in March, all inclusive, all relaxing treatments etc, but I said had to think about it. My mate instantly said what she means is she is waiting to find out if Pearl Jam are touring before she'll consider coming...
    if they do festivals you can have a mud bath at the same time. problem solved :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    dottles wrote:

you can dream what ever u like..but the way u live your life its up to u...if your life have to be like your choise is first pj and after the spa weekend its just fine..btw u can go for spa any time of the year..to see pj nop..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

if they do festivals you can have a mud bath at the same time. problem solved :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

:?: :?: Been to see lots of bands there... why would you think it would be bad?
    i believe the same u can see other band too + i can go to festival what time i want,or move in the front close pearl jam will play.couse S.here is Europe...alot of hours waiting to quote in pj gigs..to get some rest and go to the gig late is fine by me..
  • Options
    I have been reliably informed Pearl Jam are confirmed as doing a festival in London in summer. I will not leak the exact details but this information came from a very reliable source. 8-)