euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    is it June yet?

Yes, yes it is. Pack your bags :D

Oh mate, I'd do it now in a heartbeat...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    is it June yet?

Yes, yes it is. Pack your bags :D

Oh mate, I'd do it now in a heartbeat...

Me too
    Have you sorted any of your flights yet?
    philthehip wrote:
    Me, no, I'm rubbish aren't I!!
    Had stuff going on at home so not really had the headspace to do it, but I know they are going to go up if I don't get my act together. Dave did send me your flights, so I am probably going to try and match flights with you guys on some if that's ok.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Had stuff going on at home so not really had the headspace to do it, but I know they are going to go up if I don't get my act together. Dave did send me your flights, so I am probably going to try and match flights with you guys on some if that's ok.

Yer thats cool, the more the merrier. The early morning flights will be fun :cry:
    How are you getting to Dublin?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yer thats cool, the more the merrier. The early morning flights will be fun :cry:

Yeah, I'm not a morning person...I love my bed and sleep far too much!!
    It's the Berlin to Paris flight that I'm a bit :shock: :? at, at the minute, not sure I'll be able to do an all nighter and function the following day. God I'm old!! :lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I have sorted Newquay to Dublin, flying over on the afternoon of the 20th and Newquay is only 45 mins drive from home.
    I have also booked Belfast City to Heathrow, flying with BMI mid afternoon.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have sorted Newquay to Dublin, flying over on the afternoon of the 20th and Newquay is only 45 mins drive from home.

Cool, How much was the flight to dublin?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Cool, How much was the flight to dublin?

£35 all in :D
    I thought that was pretty good seems I am flying from a tiny local airport.

You're going over on the ferry aren't you?
    I have also booked Belfast City to Heathrow, flying with BMI mid afternoon.[/quote]

Cool, How much was the flight to dublin?[/quote]

£35 all in :D
    I thought that was pretty good seems I am flying from a tiny local airport.

You're going over on the ferry aren't you?[/quote]

That really cheap. Yes the ferry to Dublin, nice to alternate the travel. the ferry was only £28 each so was pretty good
  • philthehip wrote:
    give the 6th and the answer is YES!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i woke up this morning..last night i dream this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKuwZoh ... re=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvcTmR6J ... re=related
    and my dreams come true...enough said..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    alot of us stay on those 3 hotels

Citystay
    http://www.citystay.de/
    A&O
    http://www.aohostels.com/en/berlin/
    Wombats
    http://www.wombats-hostels.com/[/quote]

thanks, I'll check them out tonight.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Is anyone else booked into the Jury's Inn for Belfast and who is in the Anchor Guesthouse in Dublin?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Is anyone else booked into the Jury's Inn for Belfast and who is in the Anchor Guesthouse in Dublin?
    both has only pearl jam fans..im in both :mrgreen:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    veddertown wrote:

:D i wasn't sure if it was the Jurys Inn in Belfast where we stay, but for sure the Anchor Guesthouse in Dublin, thanks Dimi, i was waiting for your answer ;):lol:
    veddertown wrote:

Anchor Guesthouse in Dublin but the Premier Inn Waring Street in Belfast.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:D i wasn't sure if it was the Jurys Inn in Belfast where we stay, but for sure the Anchor Guesthouse in Dublin, thanks Dimi, i was waiting for your answer ;):lol:
    ok,,is better u tell me where we book in belfast...we are in Premier Inn Waring Street !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ok,,is better u tell me where we book in belfast...we are in Premier Inn Waring Street !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

See, thats why i wasnt sure about Jurys Inn - we're NOT in there ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited February 2010
    71step28 wrote:
    See, thats why i wasnt sure about Jurys Inn - we're NOT in there ;)

this...inn confused,,+plus im confused with all this hotels names..i need my German to organize all :mrgreen:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    71step28 wrote:
    [
    this...inn confused,,+plus im confused with all this hotels names..i need my German to organize all :mrgreen:

haha! At least you appreciate "us germans" in any way ;):lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    [

haha! At least you appreciate "us germans" in any way ;):lol:
    Volkswagen-VW-Hippie-Flower-Van-Art-Print-Poster.jpg
    German rocks!!!
  • WHY NOT A DATE IN ITALY????? THEY LOVE ITALY, EVEN MADE A DOCUMENTARY IN ITALY AND NOW THEY DON'T COME :-(
    I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY :( I'M AWFULLY SORRY....
    CIAO
  • WHY NOT A DATE IN ITALY????? THEY LOVE ITALY, EVEN MADE A DOCUMENTARY IN ITALY AND NOW THEY DON'T COME :-(
    CIAO
    they love Greece more..we dont have Mafia... :lol::lol:
    WHY NOT A DATE IN ITALY????? THEY LOVE ITALY, EVEN MADE A DOCUMENTARY IN ITALY AND NOW THEY DON'T COME :-(
    CIAO
    they love Greece more..we dont have Mafia... :lol::lol:

Evening all
    I dont know why I quoted then :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Well, I'll quote you then just so you're not the only one! :D
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

eh?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Thankyou :D Now I dont feel as thick as I did :lol: