euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    No not really, there are/were rumours of a Locarno show, one in Scotland and of one in Greece (I'm sure that was just D dreaming :lol: ) and constant rumours of various places in Italy, but nothing to really substantiate any of them, other than media speculation.
    I think there is anticipation that the 6th July date will be confirmed for a show, but who knows where, Udine still seems the favourite, and that there may well be a warm up show. It's all a bit too quiet on the rumour front at the minute!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Gotta say i really hope that scotland one comes through.

just seems doubtful otherwise why would the band have released the full tour schedule at the start with only 3 dates confirmed, and the rest TBA....i think they were trying to give us all the actuall dates up front with the details of what they were to follow...so on that thinking we just have the 6th? and because of the geographics the Italy show looks well favourite...

unless of course there is a shep bush/astoria/vic teeny show still to come....
  • dottles wrote:
    No not really, there are/were rumours of one in Greece (I'm sure that was just D dreaming :lol: ) !
    :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    pdalowsky wrote:

just seems doubtful otherwise why would the band have released the full tour schedule at the start with only 3 dates confirmed, and the rest TBA....i think they were trying to give us all the actuall dates up front with the details of what they were to follow...so on that thinking we just have the 6th? and because of the geographics the Italy show looks well favourite...

Yeah, I think that is where we're at currently. Awaiting confirmation of the venue for the 6th and hoping for a teeny show (Scotland maybe??).
    I guess we need to feel lucky we are getting so many shows when the rest of the world have no confirmation and the Soundgarden reunion seems to be quashing some of the rumours that were around for NA.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    No not really, there are/were rumours of one in Greece (I'm sure that was just D dreaming :lol: ) !
    :evil:

Sorry D, luv ya really! :D
  • dottles wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Yeah, I think that is where we're at currently. Awaiting confirmation of the venue for the 6th and hoping for a teeny show (Scotland maybe??).
    I guess we need to feel lucky we are getting so many shows when the rest of the world have no confirmation and the Soundgarden reunion seems to be quashing some of the rumours that were around for NA.
    6th show = italy udine or Greece rockwave festival..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    So is the Greece festival a real possibility then D?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    under 6 months? :D
    Brisk. wrote:

Hurrah to that Brisk!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    awesome,....awesome..awesome!!!! :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Just reserved one of the last rooms in Arras (I think), at La Belle Étoile, Saint Nicolas Lez Arras, 66 euros but looks to be OK, a worthy fallback if it looks like rain in the build up to the festival weekend. Definitely doing this show now.

Hear from work in next 3 weeks whether can do Berlin or not.

Still in two minds whether to get an early/late flight out of Berlin to Paris or take the overnight train option...

Looking at flying to Berlin from London as BA are charging £58 and don't sting you with fees for breathing like Ea$yjet do!

Love planning a trip... but would like it all booked so I can start looking forward to it with no worries of booking stuff.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello Dottles. Looks like noone else is home
    philthehip wrote:

Hey Phil, you guys all planned and booked now I take it?
    Organisers extraordinaires!
    Dave must be in hiding :lol: maybe we scared him off! (I did hear from him earlier)
  • Speak of the devil...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Dave must be in hiding :lol: maybe we scared him off! (I did hear from him earlier)

Yep we are all sorted :D Flights, hostels, im nearly there with all the connections between airports. Got all the costs down to a fine art so just waiting for it all to go wrong :|
    Speak of the devil...

Yes you are! ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep we are all sorted :D Flights, hostels, im nearly there with all the connections between airports. Got all the costs down to a fine art so just waiting for it all to go wrong :|

I'm sure it will be fine :D I may well take advantage of your organising skills as well.
    I know London pretty well (lived there) and have been to Dublin once but that's it, and I don't speak German or French (well since school anyway!)
  • philthehip wrote:
    Speak of the devil...

Yes you are! ;)

What did i do?
    Dave must be in hiding :lol: maybe we scared him off! (I did hear from him earlier)[/quote]

Yep we are all sorted :D Flights, hostels, im nearly there with all the connections between airports. Got all the costs down to a fine art so just waiting for it all to go wrong :|[/quote]

I'm sure it will be fine :D I may well take advantage of your organising skills as well.
    I know London pretty well (lived there) and have been to Dublin once but that's it, and I don't speak German or French (well since school anyway!)[/quote]

We charge for our expertise :lol: how much Dave. Room swap maybe??? She has a jacuzi :o
    philthehip wrote:
    Speak of the devil...

Yes you are! ;)

What did i do?

I dont know but I will think of something.
    Speak of the devil...

:lol: you're psychic!

...and the jacuzzi is only in London, Berlin has a rain shower!! (which I gather is not filtered rain water but a posh shower!)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Evening :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • philthehip wrote:

We charge for our expertise :lol: how much Dave. Room swap maybe??? She has a jacuzi :o

2 bottles of tequila and 3 sombreros :D
    philthehip wrote:

yer i like that deal :D payup Dottles
    philthehip wrote:

How about Cornish mead and some knotted hankies?
  • AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Our flights have already gone up £16. Dottles you should get the same flights as us while they are still fairly cheap
    im off to bed folks, chat tomorrow no doubt. night all
    philthehip wrote:
    Our flights have already gone up £16. Dottles you should get the same flights as us while they are still fairly cheap

EEEK, you only booked on Friday! Which flights have gone up?
    I've still got my mates badgering me to come home to see Jack Johnson in between London and Berlin :?
    AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I now have Speedy Gonzales in my head...thanks Dave!

(and I'm not going to ask about what you want up/above :lol: )