euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    I saw Kufala was logged in a few minuites ago, maybe was gonna give us an update but i guess he saw all the bitchin' and thought 'nah'

And who would blame him apart from the linch mob

I concur...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

And who would blame him apart from the linch mob

I concur...

Why thankyou for your concurence ;)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Maybe Kufala was going to post something about the Philly bootlegs that we're all anxious to hear? They've had to wait nearly as long as we did for the European shows!

Of course, this is nothing compared to the anticipation of the 6 July date. Someone posted over on the efestivals forum about Glastonbury that they have a friend who has said Glastonbury haven't ruled out PJ as yet and are still trying to book them. A set on the Other Stage would be immense, especially if they were up against Muse.

Anyway, life is good here, drinking a glass of red and listening to the self titled debut lp by a New Jersey band called Real Estate. It's pretty good. Vinyl always is.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Did we bitch as much for the Euro boots? I guess we did probably and I guess we ought to stop going on about the 6th as we've got the confirmation of shows which is more than others.

Bring on June!

I'm watching Embarrassing Bodies on tele at the minute, and boys it would make your eyes water!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Yay! June :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Yay! June :D

and July! Summertime!!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Did we bitch as much for the Euro boots? I guess we did probably and I guess we ought to stop going on about the 6th as we've got the confirmation of shows which is more than others.
    !
    we did it in a more funny way :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    !
    Yer we didnt start questioning the band and its motives
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    !
    Yer we didnt start questioning the band and its motives

All true :D Maybe we should sing que sera,sera at them :lol:
    ![/quote]
    we did it in a more funny way :D[/quote]
    Yer we didnt start questioning the band and its motives[/quote]

All true :D Maybe we should sing que sera,sera at them :lol:[/quote]

Nah lets just ban them all :lol:
    bien,muy bien..eida to lost kai meta chalara kafedaki kai tora mesa sto spiti kai sto forum..
    u must practice your Greek :lol:

Spanish is bad enough D!
  • we can sing...cant find a better ...BAND!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    we can sing...cant find a better ...BAND!!!!

It would be right though, We cant find a better band :D
    defo, I've had a pretty awful day today :( and I found comfort in the Pearl Jam on my iPod today, that probably sounds pathetic, but today good music has really helped.
    dottles wrote:
    defo, I've had a pretty awful day today :( and I found comfort in the Pearl Jam on my iPod today, that probably sounds pathetic, but today good music has really helped.

Music saves me every day. nowt pathetic in that
  • catnfind.jpg
  • saves me from all the dickheads I work with :D
    catnfind.jpg

I couldnt agree more D :lol::lol::lol:
    saves me from all the dickheads I work with :D

Well you'll not have that problem soon enough (and fingers crossed!)
    dottles wrote:

Ditto

Same here... at least half the day in work I've got the iPod going, having to phone customers is a real nuisance, I must lose so much time in waiting for a song to finish before I pick up the phone...
  • dottles wrote:

:D
    dottles wrote:

:D
    :D indeed!

Decided I am not going to go home to see Jack Johnson between London and Berlin, the dashing about would make me too annoyed, so straight to Berlin for me...

Still thinking of heading up north for this PJ fan meet up in Leeds though and may detour to Manchester as well.
    What meetup?
  • between London and Berlin...is this...mmm cant remember the name....
    philthehip wrote:
    What meetup?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122397

fundraiser, PJ meet up, chance to meet people before the tour, general piss up so I have been led to believe...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    What meetup?

fundraiser, PJ meet up, chance to meet people before the tour, general piss up so I have been led to believe...

Thanks Dottle, Im thinking Caro might not like me leaving her to enjoy her birthday alone. I would have liked that though
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    What meetup?

Thanks Dottle, Im thinking Caro might not like me leaving her to enjoy her birthday alone. I would have liked that though

Take her with you :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    What meetup?

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=122397

Well worth it, Pearl Jammed were excellent entertainment at the Moon Under Water last summer before the Manchester show.
    She would love that :lol: If I went she would blame you ;)