euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    OK PJ members ... don't come in winter in Europe ... it's skiing season for me.
    For those who are worried (see page 23 for details), Roger is still safe.

Good, I was worrying! (I think the sign in your avatar should say - Euro tour confrimation please! :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Of course there is the possibility of being wrong, but maybe Pearl Jam's tour plans will see them back in the US or elsewhere by summer. An indoor arena tour in the Spring would be the best way for them to reach the fans in Europe (kicked off by a Vicar Street warm up and then Dublin O2 full assault the following night! :idea: )

With Glastonbury soldout it's hard to see them risking a date on a gig that could possibly be unnecessary hard work with an indifferent crowd. Guess I'm just hoping they'll go back to Bonnaroo in June ;) . It is gonna be sweet though to go and see them just an hour from my place, not a flight attendant in sight!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

I wonder what that does to the rumours regarding Glastonbury and Hyde Park Calling as it is the same weekend. Could they do two festivals in a weekend?

Rock Azkena just seems a weird one for PJ.....
  • please play a show on the 7/8/2010 please, because it is my 40th birthday,please let me know quickly so i can stop my good wife from #ucking up my birthday...many thanks boys cheers!!!! :D:D
    paris96,manchester2000,astoria2006,dublin2006,
    london2007,copenhagen2007,shepards bush empire 2009,
    rotterdam 2009,manchester 2009,london 2009.belfast 2010,berlin 2010.
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    edited November 2009
    Netherlands for the most part...and wherever else I have to be to go see PJ!
    haha cool:p but its very boring here haha:D
    why are you staying in the netherlands and what are you going to do here?[/quote]

I hope its not too boring! I've heard good things...I'm studying on an exchange. Great way to finish off the university career.

nice, im studying in leiden. where will you be?
    Post edited by Moemai on
  • dottles wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    OK PJ members ... don't come in winter in Europe ... it's skiing season for me.
    For those who are worried (see page 23 for details), Roger is still safe.

Good, I was worrying! (I think the sign in your avatar should say - Euro tour confrimation please! :lol: )

• belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Stone told me back in August that they had plans to come back that way (Ireland) in 2010... so all you good irish people keep yer eyes peeled as they say!!! :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Well the Ireland rumours are for March sometime, so tour then and summer of festivals sounds reasonable!

Hey Jenny, what rumours are these?! Have you heard something specific about the oul' sod, or have I just not read this thread closely enough?
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,040
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well the Ireland rumours are for March sometime, so tour then and summer of festivals sounds reasonable!

Hey Jenny, what rumours are these?! Have you heard something specific about the oul' sod, or have I just not read this thread closely enough?

its a rumour that comes from someone high up in Ticketmaster, that the band will be in ireland early 2010, march or before and tickets may be on sale as early as 4th Dec. seems unlikely at the moment, but thats whats out there
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    i'd go along with that because if stone knew that they had plans to come back to ireland in august then it would figure that the dates would likely be scheduled for the early part of the year :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • its a rumour that comes from someone high up in Ticketmaster, that the band will be in ireland early 2010, march or before and tickets may be on sale as early as 4th Dec. seems unlikely at the moment, but thats whats out there

Holy cr*p. As Homer would say - I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there Superman, please make it happen!
    Slane - Jul 10, 1993
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    M.E.N. Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The 02 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    belfast1 wrote:
    i'd go along with that because if stone knew that they had plans to come back to ireland in august then it would figure that the dates would likely be scheduled for the early part of the year :D

You need a show in Belfast - I love going to gigs up there!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottles wrote:
    coming more.....

http://www.rockefor.com/newsmodule/view ... c930d26d6/

translate:
    Following recent press conference held on Monday the 23 in Vitoria, KISS were the first band confirmed for the 2010 Rock Azkena cartel this year will be held on 24, 25 and 26 June.

In the next dates will be announced bands, but since you http://www.rockefor.com anticipate that the author of Lodi, Proud Mary and Susie Q will also be at the Festival.

In short, John Fogerty will make the announcement on its website as we have learned from their record company in London.

Moreover, the BBK LIVE 2010 will have dyes in the presence rockers PEARL JAM and other RAMMSTEIN.

Eddie recently sent us a private asking for gastronomy in the Basque Country while Flake, Rammstein keyboardist Germans asked us to exit after their recent performance BEC in Barakaldo on the exact location of Kobetamendi. These facts reveal its presence in Bilbao for the next year.

I wonder what that does to the rumours regarding Glastonbury and Hyde Park Calling as it is the same weekend. Could they do two festivals in a weekend?
    who knows????we will wait,,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    I saw this last year, just found the link again, festival in Portugal :D

http://www.last.fm/event/1017424+Atlant ... c+Festival
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    valencia is still waiting patiently! :evil:

did you see this yet? http://www.last.fm/event/1017424+Atlant ... c+Festival
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    24veddie wrote:

Yer, that event does not even hane a date in stone yet. I think a user has jumped the gun a little
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Belfast aint a bad idea. I've never been there. Although, the Olympia would be a lot handier :P
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    You've never been? It's awesome!

When Pearl Jem played Spring and Airbrake there, ye'd swear that Eddie Vedder himself walked out on stage with the reaction they got! Would love to see what it'd be like if he ACTUALLY did! Have seen other bands there too, and it's always been good fun :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Belfast aint a bad idea. I've never been there. Although, the Olympia would be a lot handier :P
    +1...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 24veddie wrote:

keep on coming..im so happy.....

Btw, I asked my friend about this - she says the mention of Pearl Jam is nothing more than a name drop e.g. BBK festival will be going back to bands LIKE Pearl Jam and Rammstein...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • You've never been? It's awesome!

When Pearl Jem played Spring and Airbrake there, ye'd swear that Eddie Vedder himself walked out on stage with the reaction they got! Would love to see what it'd be like if he ACTUALLY did! Have seen other bands there too, and it's always been good fun

Had tickets to see Conor Oberst in Spring and Airbrake last year but he cancelled the gig shortly before to fit in an extra date in Scotland I think. :(

Only gig I've ever been to in Belfast was Radiohead in the Odyssey. It was 3 days after 9/11 and the vibe from the band and the crowd was kind of strange to begin with, but in the end it was pretty stunning. Best performance I've seen from them and one of the best gigs I've ever been at.
    Slane - Jul 10, 1993
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    M.E.N. Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The 02 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Jennytree wrote:

Btw, I asked my friend about this - she says the mention of Pearl Jam is nothing more than a name drop e.g. BBK festival will be going back to bands LIKE Pearl Jam and Rammstein...
    i think every day pass ,more infos will comes up :D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a rumour that comes from someone high up in Ticketmaster, that the band will be in ireland early 2010, march or before and tickets may be on sale as early as 4th Dec. seems unlikely at the moment, but thats whats out there

feck! i hope not!! :oops:
    the old credit card will be taking a battering with Christmas pressies so gawd knows what would happen if PJ start announcing dates...!!! :lol: :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

feck! i hope not!! :oops:
    the old credit card will be taking a battering with Christmas pressies so gawd knows what would happen if PJ start announcing dates...!!! :lol: :roll:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    :D I have cleared some cash off my credit card in case they announce gigs soon.

If they are going to play over here before March then I need to work out my annual leave. My holiday entitlement runs from 1st April to the 31st March and at the minute I have 16 days to use between January and the end of March.

Now if they play in June, I really want them to play a gig on my birthday - 16th June!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • as i feeling im gonna travel .(dont see they play here,so..actually ill take 20 days off..wherever..and as much shows can fit in..ill be there.. :D
  • to tell u the truth i like to do Scandinavia and South.Italy,Spain,Portugal..
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    THESE ARE THE RIGHT PLACE FOR PEARL JAM :D

Teatro antico di Taormina (Sicily) ITA

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

Teatro greco di Siracusa (Sicily) ITA

teatro-5.jpg

Teatro di Ostia Antica (Rome) ITA

8732432.jpg

I know those places are not so big but can you imagine a gig there???
    and if they can't please let us see Vedder on those stages
    are we start with that again???couse Greek theater are in Greece the originals!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey thank you very much for posting that, Frank!

Sorry dimitrispearljam, I'm Sicilian... eheheh :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,587
    to tell u the truth i like to do Scandinavia and South.Italy,Spain,Portugal..

:)
    Scandinavia is a must off course. I will jon you in italy too.. Then I am thinking balkans, I think seing pj there is great!
    I will swallow poison