• Options
    Frank GibsonFrank Gibson Italy Posts: 107
    feb/march seems to be the tour period
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i dont think that..will be summer..june
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

And maybe they will be back for som festivals in june.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options

And maybe they will be back for som festivals in june.
    and august in Greek islands..for unplugged shows,,i think that people from other places will start to pissed off...like south America,,,
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    UK indoor dates in Spring and outdoor festival dates early Summer followed by East coast US? The guys will be wanting a few months off now and then. They seem to be doing things quite sporadically now in their more modest years. That would give more chance to save up the pennies!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    i dont think that..will be summer..june

feb/march is not my opinion ...only rumors sorry
    i hope it will on spring

• Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Yeah, if they could do Europe while there's still snow in the alps, that would be ideal. count me in..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    If it is not in the summer i can only go to a show in my country :o
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    :shock: :o
  • Options
    Easier for me if it's during any of the school holidays but I'll definately make it this time! Wouldn't mind a trip to Holland again after seeing Tom Waits in Amsterdam. That's a great place! ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,855
    March would be ideal

Info on march sounds solid

but the info first hand on June is solid too

it sure is a guessing game.

March makes the most sense I must say _ Xmas off then back to promoting BS as why wait 7 months after all
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    March would be ideal

March makes the most sense I must say _ Xmas off then back to promoting BS as why wait 7 months after all

Agree, I think they will continue to tour when Backspacer is still hot.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    March would be ideal

Agree, I think they will continue to tour when Backspacer is still hot.
    not a good idea..for the quote...
  • Options
    i prefer a tour without an lp to promote ...they are better so i hope in the hot time of a good spring :mrgreen: ...my rumors tell me i am wrong :cry:

• Options
    coming more.....

http://www.rockefor.com/newsmodule/view ... c930d26d6/

translate:
    Following recent press conference held on Monday the 23 in Vitoria, KISS were the first band confirmed for the 2010 Rock Azkena cartel this year will be held on 24, 25 and 26 June.

In the next dates will be announced bands, but since you www.rockefor.com anticipate that the author of Lodi, Proud Mary and Susie Q will also be at the Festival.

In short, John Fogerty will make the announcement on its website as we have learned from their record company in London.

Moreover, the BBK LIVE 2010 will have dyes in the presence rockers PEARL JAM and other RAMMSTEIN.

Eddie recently sent us a private asking for gastronomy in the Basque Country while Flake, Rammstein keyboardist Germans asked us to exit after their recent performance BEC in Barakaldo on the exact location of Kobetamendi. These facts reveal its presence in Bilbao for the next year.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Well the Ireland rumours are for March sometime, so tour then and summer of festivals sounds reasonable!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    If you listen to all the rumours there could still be some kind of release to use up the leftovers from the Backspacer sessions so maybe that's the reason for the new dates? It's going to remain a mystery for now :(

• Options
    I will be in Europe from January to July. This would be a dream come true!
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    Moemai wrote:

yeah kinda same for me m....
    cool, which country?
  • Options
    Where did all these rumors come from? Any lookin legit?
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

CBSradio have posted a competition for tickets to PJ Euro show. So we are all just filling the blanks :D
  • Options
    cool, which country?

Netherlands for the most part...and wherever else I have to be to go see PJ!
  • Options

ahh cool, you should come over to germany too!!!
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

CBSradio have posted a competition for tickets to PJ Euro show. So we are all just filling the blanks :D

yeah phil you are so smart... ;);):lol::lol:
    why did we actually never met in the uk? gotta do it this time!!!!!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Aw man-- you have to be 18 or older :(

Please bring this contest back in 11 months!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam10 wrote:
    Aw man-- you have to be 18 or older :(

Please bring this contest back in 11 months!
    lol..young people problems..
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    cool, which country?

haha cool:p but its very boring here haha:D
    why are you staying in the netherlands and what are you going to do here?
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    cool, which country?

haha cool:p but its very boring here haha:D
    why are you staying in the netherlands and what are you going to do here?

I hope its not too boring! I've heard good things...I'm studying on an exchange. Great way to finish off the university career.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    coming more.....

http://www.rockefor.com/newsmodule/view ... c930d26d6/

translate:
    Following recent press conference held on Monday the 23 in Vitoria, KISS were the first band confirmed for the 2010 Rock Azkena cartel this year will be held on 24, 25 and 26 June.

In the next dates will be announced bands, but since you http://www.rockefor.com anticipate that the author of Lodi, Proud Mary and Susie Q will also be at the Festival.

In short, John Fogerty will make the announcement on its website as we have learned from their record company in London.

Moreover, the BBK LIVE 2010 will have dyes in the presence rockers PEARL JAM and other RAMMSTEIN.

Eddie recently sent us a private asking for gastronomy in the Basque Country while Flake, Rammstein keyboardist Germans asked us to exit after their recent performance BEC in Barakaldo on the exact location of Kobetamendi. These facts reveal its presence in Bilbao for the next year.

I wonder what that does to the rumours regarding Glastonbury and Hyde Park Calling as it is the same weekend. Could they do two festivals in a weekend?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    OK PJ members ... don't come in winter in Europe ... it's skiing season for me.
    For those who are worried (see page 23 for details), Roger is still safe.