euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ok, \i am sorry in advance but I am very drunk....but wanteed to say Happy New Year and blood hell let 2010 be a good year. Thank you all so much for letting me be a part of this.

HURRAH!!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM THIS YEAR :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:
    2010 !!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning all you beautiful hungover Europeans!!! Hope everyone had a good New Year. Mine just got a whole lot better after seeing the news of the reunion of the mighty SOUNDGARDEN!!! As it says on grungerport.net in 2010 we now have PJ, SOUNDGARDEN, MUDHONEY, ALICE IN CHAINS and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS all active. Now my dream of the ultimate bill at Hyde Park will hopefully become reality and it will be the greatest year ever!!

:D PEARL JAM :D
    :D SOUNDGARDEN :D
    :D ALICE IN CHAINS :D
    :D TEMPLE OF THE DOG :D
    :D STONE TEMPLE PILOTS :D
    :D MUDHONEY :D

SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :x :x :x HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk. wrote:
    shows 1-5 sorted!!

now i gotta see when jobs start as the only thing i havent booked is a flight home yet as i dont know how many dates im doing ha!
    :clap: :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    screw this thread, im gonna make a soundgarden 2010 thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • lol..just got this sms from a friend....
    happy new year Dimitris..i hope 2010 will be a gay year couse 2009 was straight and fuck me..
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • veddertown wrote:
    2010 !!!!
    :roll: :roll:
  • dottles wrote:
    Ok, \i am sorry in advance but I am very drunk....but wanteed to say Happy New Year and blood hell let 2010 be a good year. Thank you all so much for letting me be a part of this.

HURRAH!!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM THIS YEAR :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:8-)
    Uuurrrgh, I really should know when to stop drinking! Today has been like an out of body experience of a hangover...I would say I am never drinking again, but that would be a lie. Maybe I'll never drink doubles again! :lol:

But I reckon this year is going to be an interesting one - what with the Soundgarden news today and us lot seeing Pearl Jam. :D
  • A question for fans from the Netherlands:

I want to buy a ticket for the Holland gig, but I would like to buy it in a ticket shop, not online.
    What shops sell tickets there?
    I am in Venlo and Eindhoven quite often, is there a shop where I could buy the tickets?
    Thanks!
    you can only buy them on www.livenation.com you can order tickets too (not mailing tickts) but normal tickets.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Uuurrrgh, I really should know when to stop drinking! Today has been like an out of body experience of a hangover...I would say I am never drinking again, but that would be a lie. Maybe I'll never drink doubles again! :lol:

But I reckon this year is going to be an interesting one - what with the Soundgarden news today and us lot seeing Pearl Jam. :D

2010... watch it go to fire!

The tour is going to be immense, going to tell work on Monday that I need the 3 days off for Berlin and Arras and see what they do about it! Am excited at the prospect of Soundgarden too.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • http://www.planetrock.com/
    now run..mike interview
  • they ask Mike about how they gonna play in Hyde Park.they gonna do the same or becouse is a festival they change?.and he answer that we will have the set list but depense what ed will say and he will check setlist of the past what we play in London and deside,is a big issue for them.. :D
  • they ask him to choose a song for the station play next and he chooce amongst the wave!!!couse the solo that he plays in the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • and the best...THEY WILL PLAY NEW STUFF UNRELEASED IN HYDE PARK.......!!!!!!!!
  • He said they wrote around 18 songs for backspacer and 11 of those went on the album and they have some stuff left. :D how freaky great is that!!!!!!
    Oooh, it's looking good boys and girls, looking good!!

I've gotten over my hangover and my tears at the demise of David Tennant as the Doctor...bring on Pearl Jam!
    ilockyer wrote:

The tour is going to be immense, going to tell work on Monday that I need the 3 days off for Berlin and Arras and see what they do about it! Am excited at the prospect of Soundgarden too.

:D Explain to them that you really need the time off, you this pearljam-itis and the only remedy is to add these two shows otherwise you'll suffer all year :D
  • http://www.pearljam.com/news/reserved-b ... -available

MORE BELFAST 10C TICKETS SEATED ON THE SIDES AVAILABLE..
    PRESALE ON Monday 4-January at 9 AM Pacific time (5 PM UK).
  • btw is anyone out there that going Berlin-Gnydia-Arras trip?i will need help to find the best option of make this one..its not so easy this germany-poland in some hours
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    http://grungereport.net/2010/01/02/mike ... is-summer/

Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready has told Planet Rock there could be more new material on the way.

In an interview with Liz Barnes, McCready revealed the band could be performing new material at their Hard Rock Calling appearance next summer.

He was however adamant that nothing had been confirmed, “We may, I shouldn’t be saying all of this.”

“We have some material left over from the Backspacer record we could hone in and make into some pretty cool songs.”
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    How are people getting from Nijmegen to Berlin?
    I've been having a look at trains, between the two.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll be flying, it'll be quicker :D

I have to book my holidays from work on Monday too - the next 6 months are gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaag :twisted:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottles wrote:
    train,,we are already a group of 5 we doing it,but we do it at 29th early in the morning ,we stay one day more at friend house in Holland after the show.is cheap and to comfornt and fun... :D
    dottles wrote:

last year we flew from amsterdam to tegel.. but gonna train it this time. How long is the journey D? 7 hours?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

last year we flew from amsterdam to tegel.. but gonna train it this time. How long is the journey D? 7 hours?
    around that..is 6 hours actually but u have a train change and wait an hour in Duisburg i think..for take the other train to berlin
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

around that..is 6 hours actually but u have a train change and wait an hour in Duisburg i think..for take the other train to berlin

oh fun fun... :roll:
  • Brisk. wrote:

oh fun fun... :roll:
    http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query. ... 1&OK#focus